/owg/ - Overwatch General

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Reminder: the image limit is 250, and the bump limit is 750. Both counts can be found in the bottom-right of the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/_images/b84e0b0136ac12ef87c254e12fbcfc8b/202779 - John_Doe_(artist) Mei-Ling_Zhou Overwatch Pharah.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overwatch takes place in a post-racial, post-sexual orientation world. Straight is anyone who doesn't have sex with robots.

I NEED TO BREED WITH PHARAH

Sombra online.

I want to abuse 76's butt

Never forget

still requesting good Mercy/Reyes art preferably classic/young Reyes and Mercy thanks

>tfw just solo'd a 76 and Zarya in 3v3
wew lad, my fucking heartrate is nuts right now

Everyone does

Jamison Fawkes! And Lucio Correia dos Santos!

>It's another episode of "Roadhog hooks you through walls a million miles away"

Women can't breed with each other Mercy.

Just how advanced is Bastion's A.I.?
Is he capable of thought?
Is he capable of love?

Post suffering

Advanced enough that a birb reprogrammed it.

see you in 3 days

How do I git gud?

PLEASE STOP

Posting some Spicy thighs for the user last thread

>sombra being a bully
DELET THIS

Your sacrifice will not be in vain, user

by stop browsing ifunny

>not hacking thru your ban
git gud

what's supposed to be happening here?

who'd you play

he dropped the beat too hard and now his ears are bleeding?

Looks like his headphones blew up or were destroyed and it fucked up his hearing

Lucio got tinnitus.

This kind of thing makes me feel awful. I just want to hold him and let him know he's loved.

what if Doomfist is actually the gauntlet, and we get Terry Crews' voice coming out a speaker on the gauntlet which is wielded by some literally who?

lol

>Life is pain, so... is death

Fug, Marry, kill
overwatch edition

DELETE THIS

being Jack is suffering

Fareeha
Fareeha
Tracer

goddamn, sauce?

>Genji

Sym's cute even as a loli

>the game has all sorts of contextual and automated voice lines for locations of enemies and things (behind you, sniper spotted, teleported here etc)

>they are 100% fucking useless because they have zero location context and the voice lines aren't even played directionally to you so you can even know where the guy who said it is standing

Why do these things fucking exist christ, they are just annoying to hear and provide zero useful information.

I thought that /owg/ wasn't attracted to Genji

I personally don't like a lot of the lewds for him because there's so much robo pussy stuff which isn't up my alley at all. Can't speak for the rest of /owg/ though

There's like three guys here that like Genji but I'm 85% sure they just like him to try to provoke a shipping war.

>that torso shape
This is pedophilia, what the fuck.

2bh being turned into a badass cyborg like that would be pretty dope, not gonna lie

why does this happen

>climb 500 SR
>lose 750 SR
>regain all of it again
>4 SR away from beating my previous high
>someone picks hanzo against an organised 4 stack and throws the game away

What is this referencing? Did I miss something?

Fuck Bastion, marry Genji, kill Mercy.

rule34hentai.net/_images/b84e0b0136ac12ef87c254e12fbcfc8b/202779 - John_Doe_(artist) Mei-Ling_Zhou Overwatch Pharah.png

someone paypal me money so I can buy lootboxes, I want the reinhardt skin

>in a fight
>glance backwards to make sure im not being flanked
>LOOK OUT, BEHIND YOU!
th-thanks

f
fug reaper
marry mccree
kill bastion

sent ;)

noice

>Do well with dps. Huge gold elims k/d and dmg
>only reason we are still in the game single handily carrying.
>team is shitters and we lose
>chat is full of blaming me
Always regret opening comms in this stupid game.
And another thing the card, medal system has to be reworked. Its retarded that you can do so well and not get potg or a card because the healer and block card is considered more important.

How much should you be healing to be effective, as an Ana?

>just now qualifying
>6/10 complete, 5/10 losses
Are supports still fucked when it comes to SR? Ive got a bad feeling about this season

Fuck Mercy
Marry Mercy
Kill Mei __

Why do people instantly blame a loss on you if you play Soldier and don't manage to kill the Pharah every single time she shows up? She's pretty hard to hit when she's far away, not to mention all the cover she can get behind while getting healed.

At least they're friends in another dimension

This is the first decent Pharah art ive seen

what annoys me is that if you don't main a hero all game, you more than likely wont get MVP, basically punishing you for switching heroes as the fight changes.

there is literally nothing i can do to climb out of this SR shithole.

i do literally everything correctly. How could they fuck up match making so badly from season 1?
All they had to fucking do was remove the rank farming exploits and it would have been fine.

It's Junkrat having a Vietnam flashback to watching his mom die. It's not canon as far as we know if that's what you mean.

Are you retarded? What sort of fucking question is this? Do you think there is some magic number you should hit? Just heal people who need healing you dense shit.

So you would willingly go through untold levels of pain and suffering just to become a half man half machine abomination?

Fug Road
Marry Winston
Kill Genji

Do you think that Reaper regrets what happened to Widowmaker now that he's switched sides and is forced to work with her on a daily basis?

I see a lot of games where soldiers never attempt to kill the Pharah and he is basically made for it.

I'm sure some fujos like him, but there are infinitely better OW men.

You must not be paying much attention

Junkrat
Junkrat
Nobody

And people have the nerve to shit on ReiQ for being a "Bad artist"

>he hasn't embraced transhumanism
push beyond the limits of your feeble flesh

You're supposed to at least keep her from flanking and destroying the backline. Moreso if she's being pocketed by Mercy as it leaves the rest of the team with 1 healer to deal with. She has low health to boot.

because overwatch isn't a game where one man can do all the work, so your rank is entirely dependent on how good your teammates are.

at least in games likes csgo, one person can theoretically solo the entire enemy team.

genji's really cute though

When does the holiday end btw

I'm still waiting for a "Help" voice command

People who have never played solider so they don't understand what it's actually like to play against a good pharah who stays at max distance.

76 isn't even the best pharah counter, Widow and Ana are.

I havent played this game in a few months, whats with all the low level players picking Bastion now? Did he get buffed or something

>Enemy turret's not gonna bother us anymore!

People seem to think he doesn't have massive bloom at range. At best all you can do against an aware Pharah is pressure them into staying away from your team.

If she has a Mercy with her and your team is still forcing you to 1v2 them, they are fucking idiots.

>almost always matched with diamonds and masters in quickplay
>do just fine against them, everything feels normal
>even outplay them from time to time

>decide it's time for placements
>matched with golds and silvers during placements
>leavers, zero communication, no healers and 5 DPS -- standard fare
>win 6, tie 1, lose 3

>congratulations, user! Promotion!
>2411 SR

I gave up trying to understand.

>join a match, doing well
>suddenly the enemy team breaks past our choke point
>and my ping spikes to 500+
>teleport around the map while trying to stay on the point so they don't capture it
>CONNECTION TO GAME SERVER LOST
>quit, rejoin
>forced into the same match I just left with 100-200 ping
>we lose
>join new match and the issue is gone
I hate this shit. I don't know whether to blame Comcast or Blizzard.

This reminds me of that Thomas the Tank engine thing