Does Veeky Forums have it's own culture?

Does Veeky Forums have it's own culture?

If you picked up everyone who browses Veeky Forums (or a specific board) and dropped them onto an island, with no outside contact, would they eventually form a language, culture, possibly a religion of shitposting, memes, and internet slang?

Of course, this is all depending on IF they survive long enough.

it would be extremely memeful

It wouldn't stay internet slag for long, it would evolve into island specific memes. You would get greentexts inscribed into stone about trying to talk to femanons and having sand fall out of their pockets.

4u

They'd all worship froglike God of Chaos named Kek.

>The Green Text arrow would become a means of punctuation used in implication and first person quotation
>-fag and -user suffix would be used to describe someones profession or other attributes(farmfag, scribe/writerfag, artfag. pooranon, femanon, etc)
Could easily see that
Though I'm guessing that our language would quickly become another form of English with lots of slang until YEARS have passed.

>If I pick up that cross, will I die?
>It would be extremely graceful.
>You're a sacrificial lamb
>For you

^
Can someone more clever than I make this work?

>sand fall out of their pockets
I wonder how bad the pocket sand injuries would get.

Reddit island would be a popular tourist destination though a faux pas to admit it.

Here's a question.
Would anonymity still be important or will we ditch it once we are able to see each other's faces?
Would we start wearing masks?
Would Niqābs become a thing?(despite /pol/'s autism)

No because most people who browse here aren't autistic enough to meme spout IRL.

t. someone who's met people from here

Would tribes of all the boards form?

some of the crazier people in /pol/ would probably section themselves off from the rest immediately.
Beside that I can't imagine why that would happen.

You know, this is true, but once I happened across and befriended another Veeky Forums poster, we wound up becoming comfortable enough to use memes.

Wouldn't call it spouting, we've a sense of propriety, but around fellow posters, being referential became normal. Now, magnify that to an entire island? What happens when propriety goes out the window once everyone is in the know.

Wrong, they'd leave their island regularly to disrupt other places.

>this thread is still up
humanities was a mistake

4chans's culture is widespread across message boards. Veeky Forums and bodybuildingforums are often indistinguishable. Totse was Veeky Forums with usernames.

Any INSULAR site/community already has its own culture. Veeky Forums has one of the strongest culture on the internet, if not THE strongest.

You don't need to put Veeky Forums on an island, its already an island on its own if you didn't notice.

I'm thinking that we'd have some kind of lightweight masks, like Balsa Wood and very plain that just cover the face and only revealing the eyes.

Now the numbers aspect of Chan culture, dubs and trips, would be a thing to work around. Everyone gets a small baggie of 10 sided dice that are rolled before saying anything and snake eyes variants are seen as providence?

This actually is Humanities.

Yes, a mistake.

I once met a fellow channer.

It went well until I discovered he was a /pol/tard.

>Gas the kikes, race war now!

The inhabitants of this island use this phrase to settle person to person conflicts among the user Y Moose tribe.

Gas the= To run faster than your opponent, leave them in the dust

Kikes=Blanket insult term

Race war= Conflicts are settled by a ceremonial race from one tip of the island to the other.

That would imply there would be more than one generation and most of us are loners who have nothing else to do but browse the Internet, besides everyone from Veeky Forums would probably kill everyone else for some cardio exercise God

>besides everyone from Veeky Forums would probably kill everyone else for some cardio exercise

You overestimate Veeky Forums. Also,

>cardio

I suspect the minority of /asp/, as well as /k/ and /out/ would be a lot more threatening.

multiple city-states represented as individual boards would be pretty cool, just like in ancient greece. i wonder what kind of cultures, alliances, wars and systems of governance would come out of it.

Would /s/ city have all the qts?

It's been done before.

>H-heh everybody here b-browses reddit but they're t-too afraid to admit it unlike me r-right???