One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Homosexual Sugo Anticipation Edition

Threadly reminder to use your own tripcode to contribute to quality discussion

last General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: S. Snails
>Jan 31 - Feb 6: Free silver posters
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Boost Beach & R.Evolver beach
>CYOTT: Feb 2 (Y), 4 (Bla), 6 (R), 10 (G), 12 (Y again?)
>Feb 6 - Feb 13: Save Ace & Burning WB
>Feb 7 - Feb 14: 2x Pirate EXP
>Camie & Hachi ranking
>Feb 2 - Feb 6: CoC: Aokiji, Garp, Kizaru, Buster Call, unknown

Coliseum -
>Jan 18 - Feb 5: New Coli: Alvida, Wyper, Coby
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina

- Fortnights -
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: Heart Pirates

>Returning:
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Ducks, Hachi
>Feb 7 -14: Young Vivi, Wanze
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki

- Raids -
>Feb 4: Buster Call
>Feb 10: Ivankov
>Feb 13: Doffy
>Feb 14: You have no gf

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Boa 6+ skull drops from WB and Shanks invasion
>Feb 1 -3: Special Lv Up x2
>Feb 4 -6: Super Success x2

- Coliseum -
>Jan 18- Feb 6: Lucky Roo, T-Bone, Diamante, Coby
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Jan 24 -7: Don Sai
>Jan 26 -2: Afro Luffy, Morgan, Young Robin & Nami
>Feb 2 -9: Squard, Baby 5 & Buffalo, Buggy
>Feb 9 -16: faggot Sanji, Wedding Nami, Marguerite
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saX_7NJ2ACs
youtu.be/s7iIb5pnRtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=saX_7NJ2ACs

Log bon never

Friendly reminder Bon Clay is one of the best characters in the entirety of One Piece and his scene at Impel Down is without a doubt one of the most emotional.

Remember to give a shoutout to YungNHung if you use his captains.

I absolutely refuse to believe that Bon Clay is dead.

Bon clay is not dead a new well it's not new but there's a cover for one of the issues of one piece and it shows him as the new queen of Okama land in impel down level 5.5 he escaped magellan.

Bump.

AHHHH THE FUCKING ANTICIPATION. This will prolly be the final thread before the anniversary thread.

I can barely contain myself. Have enough for 7 pulls, 350 gems.

I have only been playing for 200 days, and I have been saving for at least 150 of them, only spending on certain raid bosses. So I have no fun RR units, and only the legend I started the game with(ace).

This sugo makes or breaks the game for me. How hyped is everyone? How many pulls you have saved up?

What legends you want? I want borsalino and Marco to make my ace team even better. Though getting a good captain legend would be cool just to mix things up.

t. Witches Thralls

post that cover, user.

Saved enough for 4 multis but I'm not sure I will spend all of them at this sugo, honestly. Been saving since the movie rush ended, cause no way I wouldn't gem to max as many characters as possible

3 silvers 1 fake silver

great week so far

My bad but downloads don't register for a bit so a screen is faster.

Genzo
V1 chopper
Crocus
Crocus
pell

I love how the free pulls do nothing but remind me to NEVER pull except during gold only sugos.

Really let you see the absolute shit in the pool.

And unit of the day is V1 nami evolved.
I'm at 4 silver/fake gold worth 1 RP and 1 dupe capone.

>finally get my first gold for free pull
>chef sanji

>tfw it is not actually bon-chan, but some other faggot who took up his mantle when he died and calls himself bon-sama

Notice oda did not show his face. Bon-chan is dead.

>666

I think you may be right. oda is trying to say there is something unholy.

Colored version for you

Someone please time travel I want to see the second year suggofest screen to see what's in it

We do not even know what raid is releasing Sunday. Blamco is keeping things really under their hat for this.

Do you think will be worth pull in it ? It's probably akainu right ?

I hope it's worth me waiting like a week to start the damn game...

It doesn't really matter since you'll be rerolling. You just need to wait for any sugo where you can pull a legend.

a happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

I want to sodomize carrot.

If it isn't I stop playing.

>unevolved Kohza

At least it was free

I got genzo be happy you at least got and usesfull silver

Why is leveling in this game so weird?

This raid is such a fucking CHORE.

I finally pulled a non-dope and it wasnt even shit, its koala

I've only been pulling non-dope units all this week. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

no news...

Tomorrow

We almost never get news on sunday or saturday depending on where you live. It's always the day after this one.

Like 4 hours or 24?

>I've failed the Moby Dick level 10 upgrade 12 times in a row now.

I fucking hate this game.

its different from other gachas but once you get going exp is super abundant so maxxing levels is pretty easy, the real grind is in skillups/sockets

Don't forget Waza and Y Vivi are double XP this coming week

What's more important to farm, Alvida or Buster Call? I don't have any of the RRs of Marine batch.

Colosseum obviously.

That's it! I'm going to kill Whitebeard!

I can't believe Zeff is fucking dead...

Doc Q
Mr 2
Mr 3
Gum gum luffy
Gum gum luffy
Rate my free pulls.

>not "meat its end"
one job

>Mr. 3

Son of a bitch I envy you so bad

Is he your story white whale? I remember I farmed for him for months upon months upon months, then finally got 6 of him during the next story fp recruit.

If you mean tomorrow then there's not gonna be raid

>Base Luffy
T-thanks free pull

>dupe Bepo apologizes to me
I can't stay mad.

>first time ever no Sunday raid

sure sure. I still think it is more likely that a new raid is being released. We can always tell when a new one is releasing because we cannot see it with time traveling.

Check the clash part of event in the news, it's stated there

Dude they literally have a note that you can double check right now that says there won't be one tomorrow

lol, I bet you think there will not be a new fortnight on Tuesday, just because we do not know what it is yet.

Blamco is keeping all the anniversary stuff tight under wraps.

Ok ok

you got me

>3 usopp kids
>Sanji (gold fake)
>Base story luffy
>base story sanji
Boy oh boy i'm ready for ani

bump

Alright thread, this is it. I'm going to take down the strongest man in the world! Share your energy with me!
AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the comfiest team to use on Camie's mission?

Double law, two dex beatsticks, two penguins to get the chain started.

Well what happened?

Killer is incredibly easy.

youtu.be/s7iIb5pnRtk

We did it lads. Usopp killed Whitebeard.

Praise be

What's easier of a forest- Kami, WB, or Sun?

WB.

Definitely WB

Thanks

I'd go Hawk

BUILT

>Moby Dick:
>lvl 8: 2 tries
>lvl 9: 2 tries
>lvl 10: 1 try
Holy shit, how lucky am I?

Wtf I got the nigger ass little Ussopp gang as my free pull. I say wtf because I didn't know a unit for them existed

They were only added recently with a few other shit units. They had to add them because the pool was too nice without the east blue shitters.

They honestly arent that bad. 3 turn rainbow boost. even .2 is somethings with percentages.

They're trash.

Surprise himme in the booster island.

Why is Baby 5 so fucking bad my god, she's not even worth being RR.

someone pulled a silver dupe

>fills 2 of the 4 slots needed for Blackbeard/Shogun Franky teams
>1350 atk
>350 rcv
>50% stat boost to 3 different types (admittingly too high cooldown)
She's really not bad dude. Hell Str Shooters are niche to begin with. Fourth highest in the game, third on global. Only behind Blackbeard and SW Franky

meant for

There are far more trash units that can still be used to clear the hardest content in the game
______ unit is shit is a meme

After restarting 8 times I got yet another purple princess. Why is it always purple? At least baka rat duped it.

what is it you are trying to accomplish exactly?

not worth gay quit restarting fag

What happened to your trip?

I don't even know how to use a trip

She's great on paper sure, but when you think about it she's just not that good due to the direction the game is heading in. If you fit her in Shooter teams, you could use Zephyr instead which boosts 1.75 by 2 turns. On BB, she doesn't boost BB himself (and I don't have him anyway). If you fit her in Striker teams, you have Sai instead. The game rewards class/type teams more than weird hybrid teams I think, she's a "jack-of-all-trades, master of none" kinda unit.
And ignoring all that, what really doesn't sell her to me is her long ass CD. It's way too goddamn long for what it does. To put it into perspective, Shiryu has a 19 turn CD too, something that long should be a game maker, but instead you get a 1.5x boost for 2 turns.

>Auger

I'm okay with this. I want Thiccshigi though.

Why can't I find this thread in the catalog?

People who play their own way and have fun=Luffy/Sanks/Gol D. Roger

People who cheat and whine and act like bitchs=Bellamy/Foxxy/Blackbeard(because admittedly the whining cheaters have the highest scores)

you mean Ogre

Sun

When is QCK Alvida wanted over STR? When you can't bring Doffy or any other orb manips and need a damage reducer??

Or if you want a blue heavy striker team

Hm, Enel, Kaku, Log Usopp, and Killer do all serve that purpose. Plus I think Story Kidd is Striker too?

Sounds like you got a pretty decent blue striker team there probably be good for some colo rounds at some point

Right now, I'm just trying to figure out if I should socket my story one with these colos...

You want Qck over Str pretty much anytime you don't actually need the 5% more DR, the damage and orb boost are just better.

when will there be more WB fortnights.I got Vista Whitey Marco Squard and Decalvins to socket

I think all but Vista will be in another 6 months, they didn't come out too long ago. Vista has his own colo, which should be due any day now (although colo Vista is much higher priority than RR Vista)