- 8 3* Fou ATK up
- 8 3* Fou HP up
- 8 Golden apple
- 80 Mana Prism
- 8 Tickets

-Half AP for QP quests
- Great Success and Super Success double rate
- QP quest now everyday
- Can access Royal Brand Mystic Code quest with Rare Prism.
- Master Mission now gives 2 Quartz Fragment each.
- Animation update for 3* Cu (FSN), 3* Medea and 3* Medusa
- Story interlude for Da Vinci

>[8 Million Download Gacha - Da Vinci]
Servants getting a rate up
- 5* Da Vinci (Limited)
- 3* Cu (FSN)
- 3* Medea
- 3* Medusa
New 3 CE, some CE moved to FP roll only.

>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- Valentine's to run from 2/8 until 2/22
- Epic of the Remnants to launch on late Februray

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ggggrga/status/827176947931242496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King of Kings.

OLE

Best boy.

When do the male Servants fugg.

I want to gently kiss my daughter's neck

I'll finally be able to get her chocolate this year.

Nobu a CUTE.

No goddesses can compete.

Valentine news fucking when?

This one does, and wins

>chocolate
This is crystallized aluminum oxide. I don't care what she tries to pass it off as. It's a bloody mineral.

White Day.

daed game

>Can't even lucha

What do you need news for? We already know the date and the event itself is the same as last time but with an updated shop.

Reminder that Bryn's thigh tattoos = sex
I hope she comes back soon, I'll roll for her just for that. Dunno why I didn't the last time she was in the gacha.

UNRIVALIZADO

What a drastic improvement

Trap fucking you fetish has been catching on lately, ever since there was a tag created for it.

You go on /d/ you see hung trap threads all day as well.

I would still take it, it's the thought and effort that counts.

nth for girls with daddy issues
twitter.com/ggggrga/status/827176947931242496

>instakill memer vs MR A and Divine Goddess Core
nah

So was this actually Emiya Alter or what was he?

Shadow Emiya. I know it's been a while since we saw them but come on.

How long until artists or girls in the real world ever realize that those nipple hooks are a big turn off.

Tattoos are mostly turn offs as well, also smoking. Its very rare to see a tattoo where I just didn't wish it wasn't there on a girl. On a guy you don't really care the same.

No, Emiya Alter has gunz n shit.

Best girl.

Shadow EMIYA
Which is basically EMIYA Alter in terms of actual lore, but also not exactly.

That's just Shadow mememiya. Emiya Alter is a nigger.

well, it's really trashy but that's part of the appeal to me

>instakill memer
Nice try, but probably not. We just got a 5* instakill memer from the same chapter. You'll see when she comes out for the V-Day gacha and is better than Quetz in every way.
Also, she's cuter.

>those nipple hooks are a big turn off.
Yeah, should have been simple nipple piercings instead.
>Tattoos are mostly turn offs as well
Tattoos are sometimes good on trashy sluts.

Poor Gawain. That was a nice end.

>I don't like it = nobody else can possibly like it
Put a bullet through your head please.

>Which is basically EMIYA Alter in terms of actual lore

Wrong

LIZ THREAD

>tattoos are turn offs
You're gay, then?

Animefag, EOP or both?

Look user I like her too but we both know DW are lazy as fuck, especially when the character is guaranteed to sell anyway.

>Tattoos
look at this fag's pleb taste

liz is for niggers

>Archimedes is actually a nigger
Is there ANYONE not actually a nigger in this planet?

this desu, tattoos and piercings are shit

Yeah I'm looking at yours.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

My favorite one.

If spooky Hassan gets in will he have no sprites?

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

It has soon been more than a year since this non-welfare servant was last available to roll in a gacha.

Gareth-chan when?

Fuck off hoebag slut whore

This is a Christian image board

You're probably right. I'll still roll for her anyway but I just want her to be good, too.
I want her to be the 5* ST Crit Buster Lancer to dethrone Scathach because I want to see all of the uproar that it'd cause. Plus, as much as I love my Scathach, her Quick-oriented playstyle is tough to use sometimes when pretty much all of my strongest Servants are Buster memers.

>11 year old rebuttal
cool

>event and new gacha in a few days
>DW won't give an event page and show what the servant is because they want people to spend their quartz on the current gachas and have to whale for Valentines
Fucking soy chugging rice monkeys I'm on to your shit.

How new? They've been doing that for over a year. Besides, the gacha is the same as last time, just like in every other rerun so far. You can expect Nero Bride and a different female 5* every day of the week.

You're the one with pleb taste if you don't see that tattoos automatically give women a huge sex appeal boost. Dudes too. Pic related.
See also: Altera, Jeanne with her big Command Seal on her back, etc.

Enkidufag here, please no I'd literally explode

>They say directly in the event yesterday "Gatcha is different this time, new servant is coming out"
>B-b-b-b-b-but its the same
What did she mean by this?

It does depend on the tattoo, though. Really trashy tattoos just make them look like cheap losers.
The only slut tattoos that really work in my opinion are womb tattoos and sometimes tramp stamps. Womb tattoos so hot that it borders on being unfair.

No such thing was said.

>Will never have a strong, pretty luchador onee-san.

Divinity tattoos and regular tattoos are two different things to be fair.
Gil's are the best though because they encircle his nipples.

>not even playable

>tattoos automatically give women a huge sex appeal boost

Only if it's a womb tattoo, otherwise it's shit.

>Divinity tattoos
This literally doesn't exist

Has the divinity tattoo ever actually been addressed or is it just something some designs have with no explanation?

>womb tattoo,
I don't even know why these are as hot as they are.

Maybe he meant tribal tattoos that have some sort of religious meaning behind it.

Mind your own bussiness, newfag

I agreed with you about the womb tattoos. They're pretty sexy.
And of course I mean shit tattoos don't make them better. I'm talking about good looking, well done tattoos with cool designs. If they have them like that then I love em.

Eh, they're both colored/drawn markings on the skin and they're both pretty fucking good looking to me.

You can't actually read the story, can you?

Unlike the mute wraiths that Shadow Servants are always shown as, the Servants in Fuyuki are said to be the result of them getting swallowed by the mud after Saber Alter defeated them. They can think, speak because they're blackened Servants, not shadows.

The only reason they were shown as Shadow Servants is because they'd have had to make a full set of Alters otherwise. Shadow Servants have nothing to do with the mud, the Da Vinci event describes them as incomplete degraded summoning with no ego. The anime shows them as alters precisely for that reason. No shadow Servant ever speaks in the story, ever.

Thanks for the (You) dude.

Gawain is the best boy

>No shadow Servant ever speaks in the story, ever.

Have you even played the story?

What are you gae?

was meant for

So you're an animefag AND an EOP. Got it.

I'm just saying, basically the same shit.

Your pic only reminded me why Ibaraki looks like shit. I don't have any complaints about male tattoos, just women's.

it seems like everyone who has them is divine

Just wait a few more days

>Rin gets another unit in the game
>more CEs for Sakura

how based

I wonder if we'll ever get the normal Berserker Cu Chulainn, not the one Medb wished for in GO.

Doesn't Cu qualify for every class but Assassin?

Fuck off castor. It's already bad enough I have to deal with your stupid ass on BL.

>tattoos automatically give women a huge sex appeal boost
>t. nigger

Leonidas is divine?

There are a couple reasons that I've identified.
They're often used as a sort of functional brand designating them as somebody's property, which is hot if you're into that.
When it's not used as above, it's pretty much just a less gross way of marking them as a public use slut. It marks them physically without being gross in the way huge piercings and such would be. I think this is less hot than a personal brand, though.
It's also pretty much placing a target on their reproductive center. It's like a sign that says "aim here, fill this" which is a big turn on if you're way into girls getting bred.
It's a very effective and simple way to roll a couple different fetish concepts into a single inoffensive design element.

Ibaraki only looks like shit because she's designed as this ugly little child-looking demon.
If she had been a fully grown buxom woman with tattoos like that she'd be way hotter for them.
Pic unrelated, it's the only one I have saved of her. Not sure why.

Quote a single instance if you think I'm wrong. They only ever growl incoherently.

And mind you, Sanson in Orleans is not a shadow, that's why he shows up as a proper Servant in the fight, his sprite is just shadowy since Jeanne messed with him to bend his will. She starts summoning actual Shadow Servants afterwards.

They reuse the shadow servant sprites a lot, but the actual Shadow Servants in the story are mindless wraiths used as a zerg rush tactic whenever you're pushing the antagonist in. Both Jeanne Alter and Mebd use the exact same tactic.

Does this game have a global ver yet?
Or is it still jpn only?

>you will never be part of their round

Japan and China only. Now fuck off pleb.

>> t. nigger
Does that mean lizfags like tattoos?

jpn or chink only forever

Why are you pretending to have read a story while making claims that obviously show you haven't?

Post servants made for breeding

>Ibaraki only looks like shit because she's designed as this ugly little child-looking demon.
No, she looks like shit because she's plain literal unadulterated shit.

Pretty sure he qualifies for Assassin too.

>t.
Fuck off retard, if you're gonna argue against my opinion then make an actual argument.