I'm power hungry and don't know how money will solve this...

i'm power hungry and don't know how money will solve this. i want to walk into a room and have everyone know who i am and how rich/powerful i am

Tell them you post on Veeky Forums

Actually powerful people are noticably successful at something.

If you play League of Legends alot, and you see Faker walk into a room, you are like "Oh fuck its Faker"

If your into investing and the stock market, you see Warren Buffett walk into a room and your like "Oh fuck its Faker right behind Warren Buffett."

Then Faker and Warren Buffett try Doggy Style.

So chase fame and then monetize it

Pretty much just be Kim K

I almost smiled user. Thanks for that.

I could care less about the money and the fame, the real thrill is in the game. Knowing that I out competed everyone else and became the GOAT is what I want.

Pro-tip. Don't be self conscious, people won't start liking you until you like you.

redpill: good looking men are the center of attention in any room since day 1

and what are you doing to achieve that? shitposting on Veeky Forums all day?

good luck.

even if you achieve the pinnacle of power people still won't like or respect you. they will just assume that you are a gay nerd who sucked enough ass to get to the top. your lessers will act all upright and uptight in your person but then they will breathe a sigh of relief when you leave the room, exchange a few jokes about what a turd you are, and then get back to work.

Big league PROTIP. listen anons

People who are big league dont have time to browse Veeky Forums.

I'm not big league by any means but I do well and I can sell ice to eskimos. I used to be really beta at a younger age and Veeky Forums was good to me. My dad is a top sales exec at a large company and he kind of molded me into a charismatic business man. Was overweight but he beat my ass into shape, he taught me to dress well, and he taught me to be confident.

What do you do currently for work? How do you plan on getting where you want to be?

I always say that; confidence is key. If you don't think you can do something, you're almost certainly right.

Confidence and honesty. Go into a position that you may not be qualified for, but tell them that you will learn how to do it the best. Be confident in your ability to learn and perform with a high work ethic, but don't blow smoke out your ass.

Confidence is step one. Humility is the next level.

I'll patiently observe and appear dumber than my mark, then discover a thumbscrew and strike.

Power speaks for itself and isn't a manifestation of physical behavior, but of posturing which can take many forms.

And when your power truly shows, you'll be admired for your humility.

Never show your power level. That's more my style, some restraint with discretion being a part of valor. In any case, I'll concur with confidence which is bluntly straightforward and innate, but real power gravitates naturally, hence the term "gravitas". I'm just more inclined to always have a margin to maneuver and neutralize.

fucking power man, you don't think about this stuff it comes naturally

Just become a cop or some other lackey of the state

lol

well, he's part of that famous hacker

who is this Veeky Forums guy?

You have low self esteem

What's a well-rounded adult like you doing on 4chin?

> Go into a position that you may not be qualified for, but tell them that you will learn how to do it the best.
Ehhhh... I'm a fast learner and excel at adaption, but how do I sell that?
Subtle storytelling?

Like posturing and tone of voice can only get you so far.

How do I say "yes I have potential" and imply they're nuts for letting me leave that door without the position but at the same time not, as you say, blowing smoke out of my ass, seeming like a lying douche?

>How do I say "yes I have potential" and imply they're nuts for letting me leave that door without the position but at the same time not, as you say, blowing smoke out of my ass, seeming like a lying douche?

That requires you to actually have potential which an employer would see in you. Don't think to highly of yourself just because you feel like you deserve something that you haven't worked for or that the world owes you something.