/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/russian-reality-tv-show-allows-rape-murder-a7478346.html
m.imgur.com/0tOyg5R?r
twitter.com/k1i5s8i5/status/827917812798615552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Merch when?

Kiibo is cute! CUTE!

Tenmiko happy ending!

Post Korekiyo cosplay.

post sprite edits

Your plan may have been fucking retarded, but I still love you.

Reminder that no one wants to watch a bunch of normies in a killing game.

But why's he so tall?

Are you sure on that buddy?
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/russian-reality-tv-show-allows-rape-murder-a7478346.html

And to recap that retarded plan that would've never worked.

>Miu's plan to kill Ouma is extremely retarded now that parts of the chapter have been posted. Practically begs and coerces everyone into it to begin with. She insists on picking the teams. She obviously messed up the sign on purpose. And to top it off Ouma ended up in a location where he could easily just escape in the salon. That ignores that Shirogane saw her, which meant her plan was screwed from the start. And any oddities can just be pinned on Miu, because she was the one messing with the VR world to begin with and is the one who explained how things supposedly worked in it. If she had killed Ouma she'd have been found out in less than a minute. I know people think she's dumb and arrogant, but all that is too much. Her entire plan was a trainwreck, including the hammer not matching poison to make him bleed from the eyes.

KEK

Reminder that Kiibo probably looks like this underneath all his armor and is uncanny valley to the extreme.

Post normies

I'd still fuck him.

>Implying the pre-mindhacc Kiibo wasn't a human boy
>They kidnapped and killed him and use his corpse as a chassis for the robot

I bet he looks more like this.
It's better than looking like a human, anyway. Being a robot is his appeal.

Would've been the easiest trial ever.

I want to see a V3 killing game with them in normie forms, where Saihara is the buttfuck crazy lunatic who pulls off the Chapter 5 madman trial shenanigans.

Shirogane is the only one actually mindhacced though, mindhacced into being a normie is the MC. The big twist is finding out you yourself set it up, but were betrayed by Amami who is the mastermind and turned into a normie out of spite because he's had to do this shit 3 times instead of just getting his prize and fame already.

This is something that bugs me too. You don't need to mindhack a robot that you built for a killing game, nor do you need to program him to act like a normal high school student that got kidnapped with the rest of them when none of them will remember the actual kidnapping.

Maybe he is actually human here, and he was killed/replaced with the robot Kiibo? He's missing the lines underneath his eyes and no other outfits that they were given included makeup or changes to their face at all. Additionally, his robotic "ears" are twisted/fiddled with in order to play back audio, so they're clearly attached to his main body and not part of just an outer covering/outfit.

What would a robot be doing walking around and going to highschool in a normal world anyway?

Bread is dead so I'm going to post rare Kiibos.

m.imgur.com/0tOyg5R?r

>He's missing the lines underneath his eyes
That's just like Amami's missing eyebrow ring and Saihara's missing signature eyelashes. I'm calling art department fail there.

Otherwise, it might've been broadcast to the audience to make it more fun seeing everyone get their costumes.

If he was an intelligent AI I could see him going to a high school.
I really hope he's a stolen robot/just a cameraman/etc., something purely robotic and not a used-to-be-human. I hate that kind of thing.

Have the Nips noticed Miu seemed to be into drugs?

Wasn't his (fake, maybe) backstory that he was based off of the doctor's dead son?

I made that post

I was lying

Here is a picture of Kiibo looking pretty cool.
I really like Kiibo, he's my favorite.

That was a fake story supplied from an user here that never gave proof

Cuuuuute, keep the Mius coming, nips.

That's a slippery slope of the son's consciousness possibly being put into Kiibo somehow. The classic robot with a human soul trope.

If the HIKSHON twist and her death didn't happen, he would have gotten the statue he always wanted.

Is she? I don't know, I only collect Kiibo art.
Considering her, I'm not really surprised, though. How messed up is she?

They know she isn't. Because thy are smarter than you retard.

I'm pretty sure it's not actually true. The Professor does seem to pretty much treat him like his kid though. The dead-son-remade-into-robot is pretty stereotypical for robot mangas either way.

I collect Kiibos too. This is my favorite one so far.

>pretty sure it's not actually true
How much more proof do you need? This is the third time this fake story came around because one person read it from some fake user that gave zero proof and no proof has been found yet either.

My favorite would have to be this sickeningly sweet comic, but I like that Kiibo, too, user.

I love the Iruma/Ouma/Kiibo trio so much it's unhealthy, they need more fanart.

Because he's built to be cameraman for the killing game and broadcast to the audience in the outside world. Also if I remember, Kibbo was under the audience's and possibly Team Danganronpa's control all through the game except in chapter 6 where he lose his ahoge.

So you don't need to mindhack a robot you already controlled. It's possible that he wasn't even kidnapped in the first place. Clearly, there are no human Kibbo.

She got stressed out and was looking for drugs to hallucinate with before Kaede stopped her. Of course she couldn't find any of the drugs she was looking for anyway.

Though this does raise the question that if she can tell drugs apart, why couldn't she read the label on a thing of poison?

Slow Saturday night Kiibo thread.

Are we sharing Kiibos? This is my favorite one.

twitter.com/k1i5s8i5/status/827917812798615552

That is a cute comic. I can't wait for more!

Because she just joked.

Fuck, I misspelled Kiibo

I hope it gets side material about it.

I wouldn't put it past her to be able to synthesize drugs from some of the common harmless medicines using some bullshit invention. Isn't that why cough syrup is restricted in some places?

His hat has a hole in it because of his ahoge, nice touch.

I feel like it's possible he wasn't built entirely by TDR, because why would he act so violently without his ahoge? But that's just a theory.

She hallucinated about Kiibo being a normal human and freaked out over it. That's fucking gold.

we /kiibo/ now

It wasn't a joke. She was seriously freaked out by the situation they were in. She even apologized and told Kaede not to be mad at her.

These two are great. Neat dynamic and he's one of the few (aside from Saihara and that's it?) that saw good in Miu.

The sad thing is, all I can think of when it comes to for a song for Miu and Kiibo is Butters' robot friend song from South Park.

Then he's stolen robot, huh?

Same here. They're in my top 5 and their interactions are priceless. I'd love to see Kiibo trying to stop Ouma from convincing Miu to do some bullshit ridiculous plan and getting dragged into it anyway. Or a threeway, that too.

Gonta saw good in her too. And Ouma at least saw her as useful. Her exam team was: Gonta, Ouma, and Kiibo, so it's pretty safe to assume those 3 were closest to her besides Saihara.

Possible. TDR claimed to have erased Kiibo's personality at the end of the game, but he very clearly was not erased, so it has lead to some theories that TDR just didn't know how Kiibo was supposed to work, thus he wasn't built by them.

Here's something else by the same artist, I think. I'm not sure.
I actually hate the trio, though I'm in the minority. I like Kiibo and Miu as friends but they both seem to make him unhappy. I don't like it!

Ah yeah, Gonta was bro as well. Shame Chapter 4 was just so retarded.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Sorry for my absence the past few days, haven't been in the best state of mind for a while.

Maybe for more tragedy his inventor sold him off to the show. Or he was stolen, who knows! I like it better than him being less than a year old and built by them, though. Also it makes TDR a bit less threatening if they can't actually build murder machines like Kiibo.

Feel better soon, dude.

Good night, user!

I wish you the very best and hope you feel better soon, nighttime Kaede.

Goodnight, Kaedeanon.
It is nice to see you again. I hope you have a good rest and good days.

My biggest point would be in the second FTE where he mentions his "suicide".

It's possible that "Iidabashi" was perfectly fine and restarted Kiibo and then told him he killed himself for whatever reason, when the reality is that he was stolen and restarted to be of use to TDR.

It's sad because if they weren't in a killing game, they would've made a good little team. Ouma's the leader making up crazy schemes and plans, Miu's the wacky inventor providing all the gadgets for said schemes, Gonta's the confused muscle, and Kiibo's the voice of reason (who gets ignored 99.8% of the time). It's a very cute idea.

Don't die in your sleep!

Good night and sleep well!

Feel better soon, Kaede-user!

This has nothing to do with Kiibo.

kek

Y'all are gonna make me cry. Thank you guys.

Root for the Falcons tomorrow btw. Kaede is canonically a Falcons fan.

For those up too late to get the joke, Japan is making sex jokes about this.

I wonder if sticking a USB in him is like penetration for him.

Same.
Indeed, I'd write some fanfictions of the three but I can't write for shit.
Understandable. It can come off as disturbing or abusive at times, but I personally think those work from a comedic standpoint.

As a Miubro, I need to make sure other waifubros are doing alright. It's my duty. Also I'm in a rough spot, as well.

>made in China
KEK

Who's on top?

Well Saihara is sticking it in, so... Saihara?

You too? What's going on, brother?

But Kiibo has the prongs, which is the male end.

That cannot be pleasant for his dick. Imagine sticking it in a toaster, or a slightly warmed thermos.

>In a game called V3, Gonta never used his knowledge of insects to become a superhero ally of justice.
They had one job.

I have to transfer to a different university, and I'm feeling about stressed due to not wanting to disappoint my parents.

That goes into the wall though. The hole is meant for the other piece, which Saihara has.

Hey man, I'm not about to kinkshame anyone after some of the shit I've fapped to in the past.

Don't wanna probe too much into your personal life but I hope you feel better soon, man. Miubros are some of my favorite people in these threads, so I hate to see one of you unhappy. Hell, I hate to see ANYONE in this general unhappy.

>Miu equips him with a micro USB port so she can make lewd comments about his tight boipussy

HEADCANON UPDATED

Same. For all the shitposting and waifuwars, it's comfy and fun here most of the time. I want all of you to be happy.

Why did they make him so feminine looking?