You will never be a rice master

>you will never be a rice master

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0MDY9fl-IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why even live?

I unironically want underglow to make a comeback. It's really unfortunate that it's popularity pre-dated dirt cheap RGB LED strips.

First post best post.

The car has the downs

What are the headlights from?

this

but its already been showing back up in the stance world

It is making a slow comeback, thankfully.

You can't get the ideal underglow set up where it looks like your car is driving on a patch of neon light if it's an inch off the ground. You just end up with some strips of light on the front back and sides which is infinitely less aesthetic.

Underglow may be kinda tacky but much like the pearlescent dips I can't help but love them. I've always wanted an underglow set up that goes from blue to red as RPMs increase and it's easily doable but I don't think I'm up to the task of reviving a mid 2000s automotive trend.

>You just end up with some strips of light on the front back and sides which is infinitely less aesthetic.

so you end up with pretty much every underglow setup ever

ok

>but I don't think I'm up to the task

Why not?

I was at a restaurant last week and some guy in a jacked up truck had mad underglow everywhere. Reminded me of the good ol days.

stance guys and truckfags are about the only people who do it now

they are just the modern version of ricers and minitruckers

I've seen more than a few bikefags do it too. Usually the Hrrly Drrvdsrsbsns type.

As with everything in cars most people's underglow looks like shit.

I don't have a massive following of fans that watch my youtube videos and buy my t-shirts. I also don't have youtube videos or t-shirts.

It looks good on lifted trucks because they get that nice solid patch of light and you can actually see it. It also looks great on motorcycles for the same reason.

Glowtrucks look hideous though.

oh I agree

brotrucks in general are worse than minitrucks ever were

>vape vents
Needs to come standard in Subies tbqh.

eBay.

Probably a joke, but nitrous purge. Not that anyone runs nitrous anymore.

eBay makes their own headlights?

nigga dems from a Fiat Coupe

There we go, thank you.

>To make a comeback
It's alive and well in nipland
youtu.be/s0MDY9fl-IA

Nigga, an ad made to cater to suburban whites isn't proof of anything

>tfw want to put underglow on my rice box but afraid that it would get torn off with all the highway driving I do

Then install it better?

?

>implying I haven't seen the first three FnF movies

You'll see it used a bit on the shit they showcase on 1320video, but as far as the daily driven boyracer chariot goes running nitrous has probably gone the way of the dodo. It's all speedbois in Vapebarus, sports trim H00nda Civics and turboed Ford hatches.

ok why the fuck does he weld like that

>tfw underglow is illegal in your country

I actually [spoiler] think that car looks nice [/spoiler]