/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3258

Back on Track Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for we all niggas

Lilly!

Have a Rin!

I have a friend who is an ordained minister in the Church of Satan. I asked him for a favor.

Last night, me and Shizune became wed before mighty Lucifer.

It's the happiest day of my life, Anons! Me and Shzn together forever.

pics or it didn't happen

Have a Rin (sans bin)

The deaf viking warlord will be showing up in season 5.

Mazeltov!

Man I know this isn't the place but i'm drunk and fucked up right now so whatever. My ex has moved on and is with somebody else now. I thought i had moved on but im sitting here drunk af and depressed. fuck this shit man.

This place has been so slow lately I don't think it'll mind a little blogpost.

I know the feeling though, bud. I won't say it gets better, but it'll hurt less with time. Stay strong.

>i'm drunk and fucked up right now
Yup, this is the place.

Thanks man, I dont come around here often these days, most of the people that chilled in this thread have long since left but I hope KSG never dies. Its one of the few places out there that I can always rely on being welcoming in one way or another. Call me a fag if you must but this is a good community one way or another

Praise, hail Satan

for Lilly

Numerical value for reading and the rain washing your worries away.

Word. These generals are so barren nowadays. But the few that still lurk here are just so kind.

What fanfics are considered "must read"? been reading the suzu route and i think its good, though relies a bit too much on community meme type shit for its own good. Also read Fluff's conflict even though he'll never finish the fucking thing

>the suzu route
which one?

Developments

scissorlips, is there another one? how out of touch am i? fuck

>gf burned her arm a bit at work (restaurant)
>Mentions that she's a step closer to becoming Hanako

god its been ages since I last checked in on this place, glad to see it still hanging in there

I need to dig through the ol fic pastebin again, there were some real gems in it

same, been thinking of reading through the actual game again since its been 5 years now. insane

Hihi~
I did a thingy, and it's in the OP at the moment.

pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc

It's "supposed" to be the most easily accessible and fan regarded epilogues, pseudo-routes and everything else, as recommended by the community.

Sieve though it and see what you find.
Personally, I recommend Sisterhood and Weekend at Hisao's

Katawa Yandere was awesome. Actually all of Akiratrip's stuff is pretty good.

How Far is a damn good Lilly bad ending fic, but it's still in progress. It's not as heartbreaking as it sounds, and the dude posts her all the time

I like to go back and play through at least the Hana route once a year or so, its getting about that time now that I think about it

just get a tulpa lmao

>Shizune belongs in hell
Makes sense

That reminds me - whatever happened to Stone?

A better question would be asking what happened to Kenjibro.
>posts one night saying he's going to a bar
>doesn't come back
>several months later he comes back
>everyone acts like he hasn't just been gone for almost a year
>ask him where he's been, people are asking "wtf are you talking about"
I still think I jumped timelines or something. That was weird.

Better to rule in Hell than serve in...What the fuck is Lilly? Purgatory?

Heaven, you schmuck

you know how we should keep these generals alive
LETS TALK ABOUT HANAKO'S ROUTE FOR A MINUTE, SHALL WE?
it wasn't rape

I find her far too bland to be any kind of heaven. Then again, my lines between pain and pleasure are faded.

I don't think anyone will fall for that, try something new like saying Hanako's route is the definitive KS kino

Heaven is depicted as sitting in a circle and eternally staring at the ever-shifting yet ever beauteous form of God
If that doesn't sound bland as fuck, I don't know what does.

>Heaven is a literal circlejerk
Wouldn't surprise me

Talking about heaven reminds me of ID: Heaven.
Fuck that guy.

What happened to some of the other people?
I'm not too hip with /ksg/ drama but I remember "Donald Trump" and "Pol Dood".
Where did they go?

Did pol stop posting? I wouldn't know since I can't really discern differences between anons.
I can't tell the difference between kiwi-user or any other lillyposter for the life of me

Ah, I must be mistaken then. For some reason I thought Pol had a tag.

Stone's tulpa murdered him.
RFM left to pursue his lifelong dream as a ballet instructor.
Akiratrip undergoes cycles of death and resurrection. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Akira R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Fluff is still here. And he's still fat.

Trump stops by every once in a while, its been maybe a week or two since he's been in.

Pol-dood is still here daily. I there's a mish posted during euro hours, chances are it's him.

Not all Lilly posters are that pretentious.

Is this HS? How did you get the hand marks on her bottom?

>wed before mighty Lucifer
No one else would make you suffer like this so... Have fun!

Good morning /ksg/ and first for Mish I guess?

>Is this HS?
Yes. But it's not me that's been playing through it so I can't be of any help...

Kiwi's on vacation!
Look for one worded, often shitposty replies, as well as random qquestions.
Pol-dood is the grumpy old man that posts a cute pinky girl. He's also... not here? I think? Man, ya tell a man to keep the thread afloat and he SHIRKS RESPONSIBILITY TO FLIRT WITH CUTE CO-WORKERS, SURPRISING NOBODY!!!

Doggi is a patreon of the Lillys, FCD is a wonderful wonderful person that posts some of the cutest qties, and we have a variety of other frequenters

There you are! How dare you just show up as i was talking about you!

Snapchat Katawas!

>How dare you just show up as i was talking about you!
You'll never know when I show up, mwahaha.

I can always count on you TO show up though. Where the hell did Kiwi go?

Kiwi went on a trip on friday, did you miss the memo?

I know that! To where?

Never mentioned that

What a fucking slut

Right? He's out there somewhere doing fuck knows what and he didn't even mention where he's going!
On a serious note, it might've been a delicate case so he didn't want to mention it

Delicate? Like, stealing state secrets?
Does this mean that your ass is now unclaimed? It's free game?

I am afraid to give any answers...

>That means yes

Enjoy your free butt, Poland. While you still can.
I'm getting off, don't kill us! G'night!

You're still not getting it, degenerate!

do a little dance
Make a little love
Get down tonight

okay, so I played the alpha route for shizune

fuck man.

Spoilers if you haven't done it yourself. If you're looking for a real shock reaction, then don't read the rest of this.
At first, I had a rather okay reaction. It was kind of spoiled for me, because someone said (I think on the subreddit) that basically the alpha route is Misha killing herself then you trying not to make Shizune kill herself. Since it was spoiled, I had a much more tame reaction.

At least, initially. I began thinking how much I fit in this scene. I tried, of course, with every other character; After I did Emi's route, I found that I, too, eliminate my problems by playing the Piano. That's my type of escape. When I played Rin's route, I saw that Rin expresses her emotions through her Art, the same way I do through my Music (I sing, too, and I write). When I played Hanako's route, I found that I didn't actually relate to her at all, but that Hanako is essentially the type of person I'd love to meet in real life. Not because she was a depressed mess, but because she was the type of person who could help me feel happier. Hanako's route made me realize that I'm not a knight in shining armor for people like her, but that I am just like her myself. Shizune's route; I didn't relate to Shizune, but to Misha. She hid all her emotions under a facade of cheeriness and faux happiness. I realized that under the normal happiness I always display in front of the few friends I have, I'm just another Hanako, in the same need of help. And when I did Lilly's, I realized that I shouldn't worry so much about others as to ignore my own problems. It's what I've been doing for so long, and I never thought to stop. It's what made me happy, so I thought that that is what I should do.

But with the Alpha route, there was no lesson to be learned. I realized that the Alpha route was just the finalized route, except less morbidly depressing. (continuing)

(cont.)
Misha, even after the route, remains depressed. Of course, she just hides it again.

It sounds wrong to assume she was lying, because that could really just mean she's lying to herself. After all, who am I to tell her how to think, right? But this isn't coming from what I think, it's really just from what I know. I always told myself, with all my family problems, that I will be okay. That I will be perfectly fine, and that I can be happy, no matter how my life is. I went through Grade K to 7 under poverty, and my Mom once had to beg to a welfare center for 72$ to pay for our hydro bills. 72 fucking dollars. We always borrowed money from our close friends and our grandparents. My Mom, to this day, is still repaying them, and she's not going to let that go. My Dad doesn't care for my Mom, he's, barely contributing to the family and all he does is drag her down. I'm only 18, and just recently, but very soon I'll have to start doing more than the very little my dad is; much more.

But. I always told myself that I will be happy. I pushed help away, even though I barely received any. I had no real friends, and to this day, I'm not even sure if I have one.

In the Alpha route, Misha kills herself. She thought her life purpose was over. She helped Hisao get together with Shizune. The entire time, I was just shaking my head in disbelief. I could've helped, is how I felt.

It's not real. I know that. It feels real, though. I've spent the last 4 months of my life contemplating suicide. I'm only lucky that joking about suicide ironically is a thing, otherwise people would start asking me if I'm okay, unironically. I don't want that. Not with the "Friends" I have here; or anywhere.

(cont)

(cont)
I recently began talking to my Mom about my problems. She just tells me that other people have it worse, and that I take things for granted. I realized there was no hope talking to people right then and there, because I can't translate my emotions. Not even on paper, or here, truly. I guess in that way I can also add another way I relate to Rin, but I'm pretty sure Rin has Alexithymia.

It's as if the alpha route just struck a nerve. Of course, there could've been a "happily ever after" ending for it, but there wasn't. Not even in the final ending is there a "happily ever after". Misha, from the start to the end, was arguably more conflicted, and inflicted, than Hisao. She obviously had a shitty childhood. She hates to talk about it, she always says that she had no friends from before, and that everyone bullied her. She only felt right near Shizune, the one person she could be friends with. Shizune is the only one who accepted her.

I was lucky to have friends growing up. If it weren't for them, I would've killed myself at 12, maybe 14. But now, the only real reason I haven't is because I have a family. Hell, I don't even like them much. But I know my Mom needs me. I know my brother needs me, and I know my Dad; as much as I hate him, needs me too.

But I don't know how much longer I can just go on like this. I'm 18, and I have nobody, and I've never had anybody. I keep telling myself, "One day. Just keep waiting. One day." but how can I just keep waiting?

I decided a few hours ago that I just need to fake it. Fake it till you make it, as they say. I know it's worked for some people, but I know it's severely backlashed for others. But, it's not as if I have much of a choice. If I want to become anything but a failing artist, or someone hanging by a rope, this is my only chance. I can't just give up yet.

I don't want to be the Misha in a story with a Shizune and a Hisao.

I want to be a Hisao, in a story with Lilly.

when the thread dies

went through that and vomited on my computer recently

can you do me a solid with rin?
cute

Nth for a happy Hana!

them legs

i could do something with those legs alright

that's it i can't help it

i need more thicc hana's

and heck throw in lilly's too

someone pls give moar like

>seems pretty alexithymia
oh well

hmmmmm

butte is weird

but can appreshiate thiccposter, yes

Picky bitch...

sry

Here, know my kindness

ksg mansion when

i never understood this, why mansion? i know this has to be a reference to something, more than probably some other anime or vn but what am i missing

btw these are nice hana's thanks c:

It's an old community meme, from when tripfags were numerous and lovely.
There was a dream that we call all live together and be there for each other.

It was quite cute.

I really wish I was around here back when it was more lively. You're all the nicest people I've seen, especially for somewhere like Veeky Forums.

It came with it's own set of problems, trips and the dramas around them, although keeping the thread-count moving, drove a lot of nice people away.

One aspect I do miss though, is content creators coming in regularly to post updates on progress, from art streams to writers chapter teasing

I've always tried to ignore the bait on normal topic discussions. From what I've heard, the most common "drama" topics around here is 1. whether hisao raped hanako, 2. people being mean about who's "best girl" (ffs) and 3. misha being lesbian or bi

but I'm way too new here to know what else happened. it really saddens me.

I don't want it to be over, since it's only so soon for me. I like talking to you guys, even if I've only had an actual conversation like, 3 times, and one was me getting baited over the first reason i listed (Didn't know that was a common topic, so it surprised me.)

I'm guessing right now it's just a quiet-time, and it's like, 5:30 AM for me right now, I really gotta sleep, so good night.

I love you all.

Sweet dreams

pretty qt my lad

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

Night sweetdreams user. Love you too, see you next time.

The alpha route for Shizune also was meant to have a literal RNG element. At the end of the route when you're trying to convince Shizune to not die, it doesn't matter what you pick. She can die out of being depressed over Misha's suicide.

is it from that web app? Love you too my bro

No app, sorry.

I appreciate it way more then, thanks lad you the man

>tfw you are so bored on a sunday afternoon you go and bake a cake

request from last thread

>tfw you're trying to stick to the diet but the granny next door is on a cake giveaway spree