/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, February 5th:
1597 – A group of early Japanese Christians are killed by the new government of based Japan for being seen as a threat to Japanese society.
1885 – Based King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal possession.
1939 – Generalísimo Francisco Franco becomes the 68th "Caudillo de España", or based Leader of Spain.

>News
CK2 DD38 - My kingdom for an interface
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-38-my-kingdom-for-an-interface.995951/

EU4 - 24/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-24th-of-january-2017.996110/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Bump

I really hope you didn't pirate my games, user!

Based af lads

Bump

La Plata

6th for

Based bump poster.

Do the monarchy one ladd

Based Erdogan

t.urk

>t. Urk

Based
t. """"white"""" american

Turks are based

I shouldn't have told people not to bump the old thread tbbh lads reverse psychology is a bitch

Based Wrangel

From Ikisugi Kanon-chan

Literally who?

Who can help this user with a puzzle?

I'll call it "with friends like these"

France wants to conquer Burgundy and has fabricated all the necessary claims, plus has a mission to free the French people in Picardie. France is allied with Milan, Leinster, Brandenburg, and Castile. Burgundy is allied with Austria, Utrecht, Venice, and Mainz, and has Flanders and Holland as vassal states. If France were to declare war on Burgundy, each one of her allies except for Austria would come to the fight. However, none of France's allies would come to the fight as they are all fucking daddy queens who enjoy the Blue Blob's protection and comfort while contributing nothing to these alliances. Specifically, Milan just fought a war and is hurting for manpower, Brandenburg is fighting their own war, Castile thinks it's too far away for them to give a shit about even though I caught them fighting the Papal States 20 years ago and we share +200 relations together. Leinster really couldn't help even if it wanted to.

Fielded in one battle, the Burgundy Coalition outnumbers the French forces by 20k. What can France do to beat Burgundy and plant my hands around the waist of those sweet low countries?

uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kid.....................;;;;;

Elan bro Elan.

Just do what le Sun King and Napoopan did and go into massive debt and depopulate the country so you can blob to your hearts content right now and pave the war for Prussems to roll you over later

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Sverige Stronk

desu reading that thread made me sick.

you can start by deleting most of your forts(other than couple of border one) and moothballing the rest

t. c*ckoldry enthusiast

yeehaw

@167479659
@167479540
What did either of these lads mean by this

based

@167479721
Thanks for the @

>t. /pol/tard pro

t. "educated" and ""civilized"" urban Hillary voter

I'm not even from AmeriKKKa, you aspie.

hey Bomber, I thought you said zombies don't attack the Horde

t. Antifa funded by Nazi collaborator from irrelevant european backwater

forgot pic

Thoughts?

My thoughts.

>eternal anglo backstabbing as always

>We like really disapprove with you siding with Hitler though you asked for our help multiple times and now we will declare war on you. Hahaa.

>UK unironically declared war on Finland
Anglos seriously deserve to be gassed lads, and I say this as someone who is half __Welsh

Bump

bump

Bump.

Long

>no Chyna map expansion
>No 476 start
>No 565 start (or sometime during the middle of Trudeau's reign if you want to play him)
>No 643 start

>The Crew won't stop raiding with their authorized Veeky Forums passes
>Veeky Forums

>no Rise of Mohammad (pbuh) start

I've started noticing Furniture tends to be more profitable than Liquor nowadays.

furniture is some good shit, especially the luxury brand

[projectile vomiting]

Can't hold your liquor, laddo?

>how to make europe new africa 101

is africamod supposed to be playable currently?

there's some noculture pops

Bump

Bump

Bump

I am playing my first game in Eu4 as prussia and I got elected as emperor of the HRE.
I have 0 imperial authority and I just get my buddies to vote me in every time while I let the HRE crumble around me.
Am I doing it right?

naeh, push the borders of the hre with prussian borders.
When you can get up to over 50 IA by adding provinces do so and get a reform.
Split up austria.

you should have more land by now t.bh

k

l

ads

yeehaw

What did he mean by this?