Buyer's remorse thread

Do anyone has buyer remorse? I buy new WRX last year for practicality and speed but now I regret it since it as fast as v6 camry. Even though I could have buyed slightly used MUSTANG GT with many more horses. Feels horrible bad to be quite frankly

>yfw you realize WRX is just a camry with AWD and a farty sounding engine

Is that even English?

Lol, yea the new WRX isn't very fast by today's standards. It will out handle a camry though, take it up into the mountains...

But yea, you should have bought a Mustang so you can fly past people on a highway.

I'm happy enough with my purchase.

Why a Mustang? You could've gotten a Camaro and gotten a better overall chassis and been just as fast, if not faster in a straight line.

not him but the new camaro is really ugly inside and out

If I could get a LT1 chassis with the mustang body and interior I would order one tonight.

Enjoy my purchase everyday, no regrets here

With that writing I'd be surprise if you even have a licence.

English is not mine first language

trade me plz

I bought a a cr125r on craigslist when I was 16, which was my first dirt bike, but I had a lot of quads. I like it, it just doesn't have the top speed or torque I'd like, so I've been thinking about trading it for a crf250, advice?

do it faggot

I like my WRX it does all the stuff I need a car to do while being somewhat quick. If I want speed that's what the crotch rocket I bought is for.

Traded in my CRZ for an Abarth. Pretty happy about it to be honest. Around the same mpg, about the same size, actually has rear seats, and much more fun.

The Fiat needs more low tho. Knife-hand the suspension into dropping!

You're supposed to dip into aftermarket to make a WRX quicker. It's a cheap platform to make fast and the FA20 is easy to extract power from.

Yeah, I bought a Nissan Rouge. My problem was it could not fit me or my large girlfriend. Japs need to learn how to make big comfy cars.

or you and your fatty girlfriend could learn to lose some weight
>inb4 IT'S MUH GENETIKS

No regrets here. Sorry you feel for the Subaru meme.

>Sorry you feel for the Subaru meme
I am too

Very lewd, did you at least warm her up first?

If you're particular to 2smoke yeah a 250cc will definitely be a lot more fun for you. Can't really beat a 4 stroke 450cc either which I prefer to ride

>talk shit about subarus on Veeky Forums for last few years
>headgaskets
>slower than a v6 camry
>vape and shitty ownerbase general
>fall for the subaru meme and buy 2005 9-2X Aero, bone stock with 98k miles for $4000

favorite car i've owned to date, its quick, fun, handles well, insanely practical, steering is go-kart like with tons of feedback, and even got 26mpg @ 80-90mph driving back

fuck subarus guys DONT FALL FOR THE SUBARU MEME.

Fuck you, I hate when people can't accept me or my gf for who I am. Judgmental prick.

>falls for the Subaru meme
>buys a Saab
What?

Hey dude you set yourself up for it by calling your girlfriend large. We all know that the japs are small and sometimes design small cars but the Rogue isn't one of them. On second thought fuck you for getting with a fattie

That particular saab is a rebodied subaru.

>Yfw every car is just a Camry

not that guy but sorry about him.fats are people too :(

hahah fat fuck

lose some weight including the 3dpg

Fuck all this mustang shit. Buy a used Marauder

I'm Jap. We make car for people not whale

>Still wearing UCP

>surprise
If he speaks more that one language he's smarter than you faggot.

>that
I cucked myself

Subarus are a meme?

wtf, just bought a blobeye a couple of months ago because I wanted to learn to drive a manual.

What am i in for and how worried should I be?

Don't need OCP until 2019, and officers don't get uniform stipeneds. Have you priced a full set recently? Shit be expensive yo!

Owned one of these for a few years, hated it.

>uncomfortable interior
>tires are stupid expensive
>premium gas
>shit engine
>shit turbo
>transmission was nice for a year before it started blocking 1st
>shit AWD system

I should have bought a Subaru Spec B.

oh their total shit m8, expect the worst.
I can't even begin to tell you all the memes I've read on them while riding my bus back and forth to community college. Lel headgaskets, kek awd, zozzle lesbians the list goes on....

Stop caring what others think of your car faggot. If you bought a car to learn manual it doesn't matter what it is as long as it served its purpose and you enjoyed it. Resell the bitch if you don't like it, it's easy to do.

So that's why I saw a LTC with UCPs still on lol. Man, he must be a cheap motherfucker.

got so upset i forgot to put in a picture

I love mine, up until it's time to work on it.
>tfw plastic parts that break if you just look at them wrong.

Fuck you, ya judgmental prick.

>lose some weight including the 3dpg
How about you worry about yourself you ass, and she's better than your fake digital waifu you can't fuck, therefore you have to jack yourself off to her. Loser.

then what do sumo's drive? riddle me that

>get Focus SE because right price and had a decent amount of features
>fast forward a year
>SE is still really nice, and I'm happy with it as a first car
>wish I got an ST instead though

Glad to hear its a fun car, user.

what is this?

>then what do sumo's drive? riddle me that
Honda made these. Sumo guy rolls onto the lower flatbed, and gets driven around town in a parade, as sumo wrestlers are revered greatly. (only in Japan, though)

Hey man as long as you enjoy it no need to sweat it, if anything sell the SE and grab a ST, although I have a Fiesta ST not a Focus

Ah, my bad.
Yeah, I'm thinking I can either sell it and get an ST down the road, or just wait and see where life takes me. The SE is nicer on the budget.

lasted for a good few days until I got used to it.

I'm still slow starting up because I'm scared of abusing the clutch. I don't have a clue on how to figure out if I need to replace my clutch or not since I bought it used.

Oh. I guess i'm out of options then. Me and my lady cant even fit in a pickup truck as my thighs touch the bottom of the steering wheel and it feels uncomfortable even on longer trips in it. My seat is also reclined back too, but that didn't help much neither.

I'm all out of options.

lose weight fatass

Most officers are. Student loans are a bitch. An LTC tho? That's just stubbornness, or close to retiring.

Get in car
Start car
Let it idle in 1st gear with your clutch pedal on the floor
Dump the clutch
Does it stall?
>yes
Clutch is fine and not slipping
>no
Clutch is fucked and slipping

When driving car
>floor it in first
Does speed increase with RPMs?
>yes
Clutch is fine and not slipping
>no
Clutch is fucked and slipping

Holy fuck man. seriously for your own health drop a few fuckin pounds or hire some Mexican to come lift you up on a forklift
>16748960
don't worry, they look pretty much the same minus a few cosmetic changes. And ya brah stick with the SE if it treats you right, when you get that ST tho let me know

I'm a fucking ham planet and fit into an AW11 MR2. How fucking fat are you that you have problems fitting into an SUV or a truck?

>can't race past v6 camry's on the highway
>go to the canyons
>get wrecked by miata's

kek

Are you the guy who owns the challenger on MvT?

It's even uncomfortable to sit in too, half my butt is squished against the center compartment, and the other is squished against the armrest on the door. Same goes for my girlfriend, hurts like hell too. Half the time I can't even wrap the seatbelt around me, it's damn near difficult.

You would think something as big as a F-150 it could fit my ass, but it can't.

I never owned anything Dodge. I only had a Rouge and a I currently have a 2011 F-150 that I can hardly fit in.

Cool, judging by you dodging giving a straight answer I'm guessing you weigh about a quarter of what a 02 accent weighs

im starting to suspect this is bait

It's not though. I know you arent going to believe me, but I am in fact morbidity obese. I am surprised that I don't have diabetes yet.

where's a pic and timestamp then tubs?

How fat can you possibly be to not properly fit in a fuck huge truck to begin with?

Fucking fine. 435 pounds

dam sun i thought i was a fat fuck at 320lbs

That's because you are a fat fuck at 320lbs

Shit, I guessed too high

yea but i fit in a subcompact and am not the size of a moon, just a space station.

also being hella tall helps

you are

you're both fat fucks, now fuckin drop a few pounds for the sake of your health please.

>Veeky Forums - Health and Fitness

You first big boy B^)

nigga I don't weigh 320, and I sure as fuck don't weigh now 435
My fatass comes in a hefty 190, and just a fun fact I am trying to cut some weight off

l-lewd

Then you bought the wrong car without researching it first, stinky chinky

you're not me, so fuck off.

anyway, I am a whopping 544 lbs, I just weighed myself. I'm just as large as Boogie from youtube

Damn man, I know you likely feel bad about it and it's a bit your fault for being that way (as it is for all of us fatties) but you can change and it's not as hard as you think. It easy to see what healthier choices you can make and just start doing them one at a time. Don't drink soda (even the diet stuff) like water. Drink water, cut down but don't get rid of carbs. Also, you want to see a doctor regularly. You can have diabetes without any obvious symptoms. High blood pressure will make you feel shitty too. You can do it ham star bro. You can be happy and healthy.

I seriously could never understand how someone could get this big. How much do you fat pieces of shit eat on a daily basis to weigh that fucking much?

see it's for you too. I really hope you're seeing a doctor. I don't have any ill will when I say that. I'm a moon myself and am slowly losing it after being diagnosed wit diabeetus and starting to have had problems doing course walks for autocross.

STOP POSTING AS ME TO MAKE ME SEEM FATTER IM NOT 544 FUCKING POUNDS IM ONLY 435

how do you and your little miss piggy have sex?

fucking samefagging

thanks for the insight, i really appreciate it.

i'm going to have to trip now because of this imposter.

Solution: Buy a miata as your only car and be forced to take public transport until you lose enough weight to drive it.

That'll motivate ya

I was gonna ask this as well.

Spend less time samefagging and more time losing weight fatty

Okay, I'm guessing my lady should do the same?

Bought a miata ND

>Impractical
>expensive
>not the faster car arou

no regrets though, the car has some fantastic driving dynamics and I have alot of fun driving it. Has a decent amount of speed to it. Even at slow speeds in city traffic its very enjoyable, you cant say that about most sports cars.

>500lbs and still has a gf
What the fuck is wrong with me?

execpt it's not me dickhead

Try again sweetie

How do you even fuck your gril? Does your dick eve stick out?

>wtf is wrong with me?
>on autistic mandalorian cartography postic board
You're answer is simple user.

(pic related)
we do it doggy style, it's a bit hard however. but that's a little to personal.

but he's on here too

true.
Honestly user I just think some dudes are luckier than others.
That or you really are just too autistic to socialize with the opposite sex.

be my bf pls

tits and timestamp

>too autistic to socialize with the opposite sex
yeah that's probably it right there

I'm pretty sure I'm unironically at least 10% autistic or something. All the signs point to it but I'm too much of a pussy to go find out from a professional.

Are you a trap?