*breathes*

*breathes*
AHGHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHJAJAJAHHHXAXAXAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoDBvrEsFTI
insideevs.com/expected-tesla-model-s-fails-lap-nurburgring-full-power-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AGAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

porsche has always made good products its not really surprising

what car do you own?

If its none of those 3 then kill yourself because all youre doing is shitposting.

Assmad Japnigger stay BTFO.

>new NSX gets beaten by a heavier and weaker aging GTR
What's wrong with Honda?

I like Cayman GT4's you twat.

You sound like a busrider

has anyone else slowly, grudgingly, warmed to the GTR over the years after hating it initially?
it's kinda like rocky

>and not a Corvette in sight
The literal definition of not being able to compete

It hated it until the egoist which fixed the interior. The new interior truly made the GTR a competitor for exotics. Its not just about speed when you are cross shopping a SLS or R8 with another performance car

The NSX is way too heavy.

That position looks like she's getting ready to suck cock. Good girl.

that cunt is repulsive

I don't hate the GTR but I've always thought it was ugly and still do

>putting your feet on the couch

I bet shes didn't even take her shoes off

So what's the big deal here? That European and Japanese cars can use their full power to accelerate to 150mph whereas a corvette c7 z06 would have gone into limp mode and topped out 100mph?

>comfort level intensifies

Those old black men would like to take turns filling her holes while Trump fucks her mouth. Just look at their faces.

/bus cuck general/?

Yuck. It's like someone scraped the interior out of a Bentley and glued it to the inside of a GT-R. Knobs looking for luxury will look for softer options and speedbois don't give a shit for uncomfortable interiors; that crap's for automotive "journalists" and bus riders on Veeky Forums to whinge about.

Trump is waiting for everyone to clear out so he can sniff the cushion.

You guys are making me want her...

thats not even egoist thats just rational thought brought forth by hating how amazingly fucking boring the GTRs interior and everyday driving feel is

Model S is faster than all 3

(base that is interior)

Based on this test no it isn't, by 150 I bet all three of them would be ahead of the S
Not to say that the 0-60 time of the Model S is an astonishing achievement.

>(((((((((((super))))))))))))cars can barely beat a 4 door sedan

Can model s even go 150mph? Lmao

GTR needs a new generation.

>$20k dragster is faster than $140k Tesla

electroncucks when will they learn?

>NSX
>Can't compete with a 10 year old nissan

Implying anything can compete with nissan gtr, it's the world's fastest volume production car for a reason yo

That's what happens when the nips let amerilards be in charge of the nsx and do the stupid hybrid meme

Honda has always been shit lol. I don't know why but they literally fall short in every area of the automotive industry. Even in motorcycles they have a reputation for being 10% less powerful than competing bikes in its category. They just do some really weird things that no one can understand. Same goes with this NSX. It's a complete joke. It isn't difficult to get a new car right. It's shameful - they put everything they had into a brand new version of a revived model that gets circles ran around it by a 10 year old Nissan that sells for 75% less than the NSX

Seriously. Fuck Honda

>I don't know why but they literally fall short in every area of the automotive industry
except sales

Same, the car only looks good from the back

I had the strangest boner when one blasted by me on the highway though. Hngghnghnngh

The nsx is the fastest car you can buy short of the three hyper cars or a (discontinued) viper
Fuck off with your meme lap times

I really wish they had just made The NSX a light MR car with no Hybrid bullshit to weigh it down.
Sidenote do you think Honda is capable of making an N/A V6 with 500HP like the gt3's engine?

>GT3
>V6

Oh fine six cylinder, you know what I'm getting at.

That's like being in bed with your hypothetical wife, Ally, and calling her Ashley. Shame!

Many such cases!

Fine, in your opinion do you think Honda is capable of making a 500HP N/A Six cylinder Engine?

Capable, or willing?

This so much.
Honda could probably make a 450hp V8 that gets 35mpg city/42mpg highway.
Will they? No.

Do you think a lot of the these mainstream car companies will be keeping a close eye on what Tesla is doing and modifying their lineup to compete?

I'll be sad when the only companies making proper driver's cars are shit like Porsche that I can't afford. Basically forcing all of us to the used market.

>Mazda
>Toyota
>Subaru
>Fiat
>Ford
>BMW (To a degree)
>caterham
>Lotus (Within reason)

Are all companies who see the value in providing a drivers car at an affordable price, obviously some companies like lotus can't compete in the ultra low price arena but they still have achievablely priced options.

Yes, I'm talking about the future though. What happens if some of these big companies start dropping their fun cars for different shit to compete with Tesla?

Assuming this Model 3 venture goes well...

youtube.com/watch?v=KoDBvrEsFTI

>The NSX couldn't set a proper lap time due to brake failure

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not the guy you replied to, but i hope so. Electric cars are fun to drive and the Tesla has a faster 0-60 figure than these "sportscars" in op's pic.

and this is why you buy a Porsche when you want a sports car. it's that easy.

How do 0-60 times keep dropping so consistently? I guess my real question is why were previous cars so slow?

electronics

They controll the grip much better at the start, that's about it.

You put a complex electronic grip control system in an old car and you might cut it's 0-60 by 20-40%

traction control, launch control, dct, power and tires.

I would say that launch control and dct are the biggest factor in lower 0-60 times.

This just proves that burgers can't make super cars.

Remember, the NSX was engineered and designed in freedomland

Obviously it can you fool
>hurr lets bring money into this which is changing goal posts to build this one machine that can only drag race to try and beat this 4 door sedan haha btfo

Superb argument

>60 MPH: 2.5s

Isn't the suspension still complete shit for driving it on regular roads?

Until the battery overheats and it activates limp mode.

>until the battery is at 12.82% after two 0-60 runs & then you're just a dumb faggot who wasted his money on a car that's useless in all aspects

None of what you posted is true.

>one is a honda hybrid
>the other is a glorified beetle
>the other at least can be passed off as a high end corolla

there goes that showdown

>2.275 for 2017 Tesla Model S P100D 'Ludicrous Plus' Upgrade
>$134,500
>600km range if driving as a bitch
>sub 200km if you are going to drive it like you would any other supercar
>using teslas superdooper 20 kW, 240 V High Power Wall Connector, if using dual chargers you can get up to 92 km/h ... so still over 6h to charge batteries to 100%

In all seriousness electric cars are clearly the future. But untill they will be able to fully charge in sub 15min, or you will get as easy battery swap as you can get a tank fill right now they will stay there.

It's not a far future through.

color me surprised.

i didn't know the tesla has a quickcharge battery with over 500 miles range on one charge

neither did i know that tesla's in fact DO NOT go into limp mode after use in any performance setting

i also didn't know that launching that electric piece of garbage consumes 0% (zero percent) battery power, giving you free performance!!!!!1!1!!!!

wow, thank you Veeky Forums tripfriend, you've discovered & shown us all how great a piece of shit is the tesla model s is.

/discussion

>sub 200km if you are going to drive it like you would any other supercar

that'd be closer to the 600km range.

most super cars are never ever driven hard, let alone regularly.

actually, what are their track times?
Are they able to compete with all those heavy batteries

>coughs

It might be a further future then expected

insideevs.com/expected-tesla-model-s-fails-lap-nurburgring-full-power-video/

>tuner
>model s

just remove the feature that limits it and fucking melt the windings already

It would probably pull an R8 sooner then later

>0-60 is the only thing that matters for a sports car

There will allegedly be a P100D based touring car series ""soon"" and we'll find out then.

Personally I think if Tesla are involved in their own insular racing project instead of competing in Formula E with everyone else it's either because they're scared (which means I won't buy from them) or that they're really set on keeping their obnoxious holier-than-thou image which is an even stronger reason never to buy from them.

Holy shit the porsche still pulls hard after it hits 100.

The magic of aerodynamics I guess.

who is she and what is going on there?

How many competitors does this thing have? Well over half a dozen or something, right?

Kellyanne Conway. I believe she was one of Trump's many campaign advisors. She's trying to get a good angle for a picture, but libs freaked out because she's got her feet on the couch
>disrespecting muh oval office

What about when ol' Billy Boy got his prick sucked in there? Hypocrites...

Whats the 0-60 time of your bus?

people like you are the reason why have a division in the country

>hurrrrr durrr dem libs
>hurrrr durr dem conservatards

Not really, I just told the truth. Liberals freaked out that her feet are on the couch.

I literally just answered the guy's question lol

>This just proves that burgers can't make super cars