/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Did not appreciate being part of OP's experiment:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Shills will post detailed information on February 8, ignore fake "leaks" until then
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

I'll never get bored of this OP image

Any ps4friends up for helping me transfer some ng+ rings? My spear chucking millwood character is all ret2go except for those essential rings

r8 my sliders

I can help, just give me sec to boot up my PS4.

Awesome, thanks. I'll be at the Cathedral bonfire, pass dsg as always.

Let me know if you want me to move anything for you.

Posting for Ryye and Wilhelm if they still want to fight, just waiting on Ryye to finish picking up his niece.

I'm heading there now. And don't worry about it, I don't need anything.

Just had a beer after a long day at work. Anyone want a co-op partner?

Red sign is down
wew I forgot how shitty PS4 DaS3 is compared to PC

>wew I forgot how shitty PS4 DaS3 is compared to PC
indeed

Also advertising, I'm at the friede bonfire, willing to trade a titanite slab for a large amount of embers. Password is 1234.

Anor Londo is pure autism tonight.
god I love drunk souls pvp
Any FC going on?

user where are you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm retarded, your sign was on a bloodstain and totally blended in

No worries. Same place for your other character?

Yessir

Why firekeeper is such cheap waifubait?
At least doll had good lore reason to be waifubait, but firekeeper feels cheap as fuck

Thanks a ton man. Really appreciate the sliders on Dusty by the way. Top handsome.

No problem. I'm always happy to help.
Thanks for the kind words.

What about her is actually waifubait though?

Her entire character

You're not making a very strong case

Hey Wilhelm, I farmed up a second ember, do you want to try a run without Ryye?

Sure, I'm just waiting around here still anyway.

>OK. Any extra embers help, but I can farm more if need be.

Because Majula is an open nexus you silly cunt.
You can rush:
FotG - Bastille
Grave of Saints - Gutter - Black Gulch - Sanctum City Shulva
Tower of Flame - No Man's Wharf - Bastille
Tower of Flame - Huntsman's Copse - Poison bum fuck land - Iron Keep
Shaded Woods - Doors of Pharros - Tseldora

That's 5 different paths available to you in the early game, which allows players to rush a specific build or items. Or just do whatever bosses they want first.

DS3 does not do this. DS3 is a linear ass straight line. Of all the places you could champion DS3 map design, not being straight is a poor one.

>trying to boss invade Vordt as a shitty vordt cosplay because I haven't tried it yet and its getting fixed
>in 10 invasions, not a single person has actually tried to fight him, just stood inside Dancer's impassable fog
>finally get someone with both npc phantoms summoned making their way down the stairway, obviously wanting to fight the boss
>just stand on the sidelines cheering them on, not even going to actually attack them in the boss fight just want to run around and watch, maybe kill swordmaster or something, probably even help kill the boss, they seem really new
>they die to a crossbowman before even entering the fight

Whatever you're dropping doesn't actually appear on the ground for me.

Sad, I was trying to leave you a titanite slab for sticking with me through all this BS.

when you boss invade it doesn't show the host a message about being invaded IIRC, so they don't know you're there until they see you
what you want to do is hide and just run to the boss room when you see the healthbar appear on screen
probably obscuring ring helps

The first jailer , an inhabitant of the Profaned Capital who managed to escape its collapse and was recruited by Pontiff Sulyvahn to oversee the path leading to Boreal Valley . Perhaps the screams emanating from the Ashen ones helps him forget his old home.

From has already confirmed that they're working on a new dark fantasy title that uses similar mechanics to Soulsborne. It will just be similar to the shift we saw from Dark Souls to Bloodborne or from DeS to Dark but it'll not be called Souls or borne.

Introducing our new action RPG, BloodDark.

why do you keep posting this, friend

Boy I fucked up that post. Missed the greenarrow, linked the wrong post. Fuck me.

>the das2 meta of bufffagging
Jesus christ the pvp in that game was awful.

SO CLOSE, UUGHGHH

Abyss Watchers is where the fun is at, friend. A bunch of phantoms and enemies all trying to kill each other in the boss arena while you fuck over the host and his buttbuddies, nothing else like it.

You and the host can see each other's health bars so long as you have direct line of sight. Obscuring Ring doesn't help, you have to actually hide where they can't see you, otherwise they'll immediately know where you are and that they need to BC you out.

Send light for light.

Fuck, I didn't know about the message, that makes it way more fun. If invasions actually worked like this all the time I wouldn't care how many advantages the host got.

>use a branch to hide among the headless armors
>host runs up and looks at me for a bit, rolls into me, then turns around and wanders off
>massive grin on my face
>Lion Knight Albert runs up and jumping attacks
Fucking NPCs spoiling my fun

>vanilla DS2

Wilhelm, should I summon Gael?

Dark Souls 4 directed by Tanimura fucking when

they said 3 was the last darksouls game didn't they

but really that just means the next one will be a new setting/IP like bloodborne was

Hopefully fucking never

fuck off memezaki you ruined das3

>that animation on flying away

What. The. Fuck.

the das2 UGS golfswing was a beautiful gift

Why does everyone in the DS2 Arena do this stupid fucking bullshit where they fight with their back to you the whole time?

I understand unlocking to redirect attacks, I do it all the time, but why do they do it the whole time? It's the most annoying shit to have to look at.

It's the "flattened" animation. They obviously didn't care enough to change it from the UGS's that had running overheads that pounded people into the ground.

>lothric castle is so hard for casuls that you can invade, chameleon somewhere and they die without intervention

literally free sunlight medals/tongues etc

>invade farron swamp
>they summon 3 phantoms
>run off and hide
>host dies offscreen

are they wearing the lmaonodamagefrombehind ring?

Miyazaki didn't want to outright say that there's not going to be anymore Souls games but Dark Souls 3 will be the last one in a loooooongg while.

as we speak, there are 3 people trying to poison the two dragons

they haven't opened the portcullis to that legit rapezone with the knights and priests yet

No, they're not wearing it. I would understand it if they were, but they just do it for seemingly no reason.

It must be some meme strategy because I've seen people doing it for literal years, I just never bothered to ask why. It obviously works because it's annoying as shit to fight, I just wonder why this is a thing.

He probably meant "I'm not directing in Dark souls game again", why would they kill a paying meme franchise?
Not to mention none of the lore is going to get wrapped up in Ringed City

Wilhelm! Name a place to summon me, you deserve a titanite slab at the very least for all that work.

Not necessary, I really have way more slabs than I have anything to do with already.

It was a pain in the ass, but that was a lot of fun to take out Friede at such a low SL.

Agreed! Vereor Nox friend.

Also Ryye, if you can get in contact with me, I can still drop you a replacement bow.

You can't drop uprade materials in DS3, I think?

Hi friend, am back from the journey

iHop on the way back held me up. Was worth it though, sorry for the wait

Not slabs at least, it would seem. I'll probably get ding-dong bannu if another wave goes out this next patch.

no, but you can drop whatever weapon you'd like to get slabbed easily enough

that's how I get around it at least

Hey Ryye, we finished up, but like I said, if you want a replacement bow, just name a spot and I'll drop one for you, same password.

High Wall sound good?

Is the DLC for das3 good?

It's okay

Yeah, I'll leave my sign at the base of the stairs.

IM DOING A BLIND RUN AND IM IN FARRONS KEEP SWAMP AND I AM MAD.

good weapons and some armor sets, shit everything else. Bad spells, bad rings, very short location, 1 bloodborne boss and 1 miniboss

No, unless you're a dexfag that loves Bloodborne.

If you don't know where to go, backtrack to the Farron Keep bonfire, climb up the ladder, and look around for the burning towers. There's a couple other places where you can see them, but it's designed to be an overlook.

I desperately want a weapon like the Valorheart, except Spear & Shield instead of Sword & Shield. Spear/Lance fighting styles are so much more interesting than DS3 makes them seem.

Even the Drang Twinspears, which could have been the most interesting spear weapons in the game, are incredibly boring and basic.

Are you either a lorefag/pricsillafag? Then yes. It's also got some top-tier weapons.

I wanna host a ps4 fc, anyone interested?

I'm a strfag
Is it really very short?
Damn

Mostly dex weapons, although the hidden bosses sword/shield combo weapon is pretty cool for str/quality builds.

Technically you won't find it very short if you hit it at the intended SL and take your time in a normal fashion as you explore the areas.

Only two bosses, even if one is pretty great, is bad no matter how you look at it though.

It's worth for the fightclub coliseum for me personally. Everything else is just gravy.

That weapon actually scales more towards Dex as well. So it's best for Dex or Quality builds.

Are we thinking of the same stairs ;-;

Yes. Let me try reapplying it. This character is endgame so maybe the areas no longer sync? We should still be able to connect with the password. I'll put the sign right on where you currently are at the top of the stairs.

I always find retarded when people judge about the DLC content by the amount of bosses.
I mean, this DLC has some of the best quality of equipment of all souls DLCs, some of the coolest enemy designs and is really satisfying to invade, but who the fuck cares when it has two boss fights even if one of them has more content than 3 separate boss fights in DS1 yeah?

PW is 1234, right?

yes

I would be inclined to agree that only two wouldn't matter, but Gravetender is super mediocre and sort of throws all of that out of whack and brings the DLC down as a result.

Huh, this kind of follows.

You didn't work in where OCELOTTE fits in.
Are Ocerios and Egg Girl (Gertrude?) the Prince's parents too? Why did Ocerios go on this crazy dragon obsession after having his two kids? Was OCELOTTE a third child to try and link the flame or a weapon again the Pontiff for turning his children against him?

If Egg Girl stole the baby, why did Oceiros have it? I'd be happy to say OCELOTTE was in Ocerios' head if we didn't hear the baby cry during the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k

going to relaunch the game, but use the pass "dsgmule" without quotations

you do the same, hopefully it'll reset our connections

>this

You ungrateful faggots don't appreciate anything. You want quantity of quality. Frankly I'd trade at least 6 bosses from DS1 for the entire Elfriede fight and I'd still feel like I'd be getting a fucking bargain.

>quantity of quality
quantity over quality I meant

Most dark souls DLC is just a thinly-veiled weapons and armor bundle, but hidden throughout cut-content areas that didn't make the base game

I'm doing a luck/int build at the moment in DS3 with the Man Grub's Staff. Where should I settle on int? I feel like I fucked up bringing it all the way to 32 to cast Soul Spear when it only seems to do 10-30 more damage than GHSA with a much higher FP cost.
Will the difference be much larger as I hit the soft cap, or should I just redist those int points into something else?

done

Honestly length isn't the big issue, it's content.
STRfags get a nice but boring axe.
The great axe and hammer have interesting weapon arts but again the same movesets while being shittier than base game counterparts.

>got """"parried"""" by the caestus again

Anyone?
I have prizes?

is the 1 capitalized