/OWG/ - overwatch general

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Reminder: the image limit is 250, and the bump limit is 750. Both counts can be found in the bottom-right of the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP_KKHvDl3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post waifus not boring /pol/ shit

Anyone know a good aimbot? I'm done playing by the rules.

Jamison Fawkes!

yeah she fittingly seems like a sexy airhead

tfw GM and still dont consciously know how long most ults last
>tac visor
>grav surge
>high noon
>etc etc etc etc

NONE OF IT

Sure its called GIT FUCKING GUD

I love Hana.

alrighty

I always mess up my bubbles as Zarya and end up exposed for a split second.

anyone have any good roadhog art? cant get enough of that sexy piggy

>hear "IT'S HIGH NOOOON"
>run for cover for 10 seconds in to foetal position

I've got you in my sights.

>wait 10 seconds for high noon
>poke head out
>DRAW

So, is Reaper's mask based on the Barn Owl or not?
Makes sense you know, superstitions about death and whatnot.

>lost SR
>2 am: lost sleel
>fucking garbage loot box

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you Blizzard!

i didnt bother reading this post, you already got btfo by me

>mfw mercy the fake german speaks more german than reinhardt the real german

You don't read it because you have zero arguments.
You are a very obese neckbeard who gets angry because VAs are not emotionally attached to some dumb multiplayer shooter, a job that took them probably less than 30 minutes.

Also,
>gtfo cos you just got btfo
What kind of Redditor types like this?
Cos?
What are you, some kind of fucking nigger on Whatsapp?

Play on console, they all have one :^)

On a scale of 1-9000 how ass blasted are you?

swiss german is better anyway
and militant warrior + german phrases is a bad look

let the /pol/ shit die, this thread is for waifuposting

Quick! Someone post Hana's camel toe

>you are now aware the mercy fag is a nigger

3v3 is such trash, so is all the other arcade modes

its so not worth the crates at all

>you are now aware Fareeha was best girl all along

thats rude user, the appropriate insult for a mercyfag on this general is "Chu"

>Healthy BMI (22)
>Can barely grow facial hair let alone neckbeard (Shave once a week)
>angry because VA's arent emotionally attached to a dumb shooter
that wasnt my argument at all, I was simply saying she was pretty unprofesional and for the autismos americans like yourself who actually pay money to fly to wherever blizzcon is and buy tickets, she did a half-assed job. Compare that to rein who went outside and spoke rein lines with the cosplayers, thats someone who actually cares about his job. Then you have the middle ground, Mei, she knew a lot of her lines, didn't need to read off a sheet and did was she was paid their to do (since you probably think all of those VA's flew to blizzcon on their own volition and wern't being paid to appear in that panel)

Why do you keep making these retarded assumptions? Why do you keep capitalising the R in reddit? Now i'm a nigger all of a sudden? I've never used whatsapp in my life I just text snapchat and facebook msngr, what the fuck is wrong with you you autismo retard?

Back to I think, you're clearly on your honeymoon phase on Veeky Forums and think the entire site is as edgy and autistic as you are.

Shes a westernised asian chick. What do you expect their life revolves around scamming free food and products off people without a hint of regret at their actions.

>I was simply saying she was pretty unprofesional
Because she doesn't care about one of the many jobs she has taken as a VA?

>she did a half-assed job
In pandering to the autismos who go to Blizzcon?
The only thing they deserve is a beating.

>Now i'm a nigger all of a sudden?
Exactly what kind of obese Redditor would ever type
>gtfo cos u got btfo

>I think
You don't think anything, you are an autist who complained about a VA not remembering probably one of the simplest VA jobs she has ever done.
Doing VA work for Overwatch doesn't requiere any effort acting wise, of course they don't remember.

Unlike you, their life doesn't revolve around Overwatch.

Do you listen to music while playing?
Got any suggestions?
I just want to tune everything out as I quickplay for some boxes.
And yes I'm aware the game is 80% sound design but I really don't care right now.

Damn son

>Do you listen to music while playing?
Why would you, specially in multiplayer games?
You lose awareness.

Why do all the females in this game look breedable. (Except ana)

serious question
which overwatch girl has the biggest fanbase?
and which girl+skin you think would sell the most merchandise? like figurines, plushies onaholes, etc

if it's rule 63 post reference

>except Ana
Bait.

yeah okay you're just spewing whatever retarded bullshit comes to the front of that peanut sized brain of yours.

gonna stop replying to you now because
A) i won whatever 'argument' this was
B) you got btfo but refused to gtfo
C) you've stated several times you hate this game so you're wasting your own time in this thread which is nothing short of clinically insane, gtfo lil small penised fag

>young ana counts
>they don't give her big engorged post pregnancy milf titties

>wage slave for 7 hrs
>come home to fucking enjoy the goddamn fucking game I wasted money on
>lose so much I lose 120 SR

Thanks for making my day completely fucking shit Overwatch. Really great to know I can't even escape misery in goddamn motherfucking video games.

Fuck life, fuck me, fuck Overwatch, fuck everything.

A-am I being carried? My stats look like shit

>A) i won whatever 'argument' this was
No you didn't, you are an autist who got angry over a VA not caring about some mediocre job as a VA in a multiplayer game.

>B) you got btfo but refused to gtfo
Source?

>C) you've stated several times you hate this game
Source?

Also, calling OW a dumb multiplayer shooter is not hating the game, it's simply not the kind of game where VA work is important at all.
In fact you could completely cut it out and the game would remain the exact same.

Landing Tracer ult is literally the hardest thing in this game, holy shit.

I do it too. Not in comp, but in qp some music in background on low volume isn't bad.

Don't play competitive if you want to unwind dummy

Junkrat buffed when.

Im wondering of they stealth nerfed it. Not having any success like I used to.

>young ana doesn't count
>implying you need anything more than that

I treat it like a melee, never tossing it
same as I use dart

>MGS2 dead cell
>Reaper

>IT'S ANOTHER BLIZZARD DECIDES TO PUT YOU IN A 0-2 GAME WITH 3 MINUTES LEFT EPISODE

Did you just shoop her tits
>needs swollen melons squirting milk

Learn when to greentext.

It's the only time I can play comp without being bothered a thousand fucking times.

Fuck it, just going to jerk off. Literally the only relief in this stupid fucking world.

>implying there is a way to greentext
Just started posting in the last couple of years huh?

Widow
D,Va
Mercy
Pharah
Tracer
Ana
Mei
Symmetra
Sombra
Zarya

I came here in 1994, actually.

>backfill
>team is 3 dps and hanzo with widow every single time

Gee, always makes me wonder why the guy before me left.

Meant for Cause I'm a fucking retard

3500+ Ana mains,

What kind of scoped sensitivity do you have? Did you keep the default or is it similar/faster/slower than your unscoped sensitivity?

lil 1900sr fat retards need not apply, so () you can sit this one out fatty

Theres no actual way to green text its just for thematics you can use it anyway you want.
>1994

t. obese tumblrina who gets angry over the personal lives of VAs

Electro swing keeps me upbeat and off tilt.Tempo changes help me to juke hooks etc as lucio

Oh
>is
that
>s
o
>?

>yes
user

youtube.com/watch?v=zP_KKHvDl3s

How can everyone be so fuckin bad? I had three games where my teammates were total fuckin losers. First we had great team comps, triple tanks with Ana and lucio but then someone switches to H*nzo, genji, mei or some other useless shit they cant play properly. Then our defence collapses in 15 seconds. I picked 2-3 enemies with brokenhog but my team was camping the fuck out of choke instead of going in. How fuckin retarded is everyone?! 6v4 should be easy win but no

widow on top? really?
I mean she is the hottest to me but... I really see her mentioned less than dva/tracer/mercy around here.

I'm trying to figure out some sort of popularity chart mostly.

The only game mode to take seriously is elimination and thats not ranked

>some lil mad fat ass redditor whom is 1500 sr

loool t. loser

What am I supposed to do if my team decides to be in really shitty positions while I'm playing support, and I either go full retard with them and most likely get killed for being in a shitty position, or stand back and watch them die? What is the best option?

Option b

Aren't those the columbine high school massacre guys?

>loool
Reddit.

I normally listen to music while playing games, but in a game like OW you need to be able to hear the enemy and their footsteps to give you awareness of where they are and where they are coming from.

I'm never going to rank up if I have games where I have four gold medals, my team jerks off in spawn and I lose.

Is it better to use an aimbot or buy a boost?

>have ult
>wait back

>no ult
>go die with them

is this really that hard to figure out?

>Aren't those the columbine high school massacre guys?
>>>/reddit/

Well, they look like them.

Pretty sure D.Va is nowhere that high in overall popularity. Don't forget most of the normies thinks she's disgusting pedobait and whatnot and there is lot of normies playing this. I have my doubts about Widow as well, though i imagine she's higher than D.Va. I would imagine Mercy and Tracer are taking the top.

Sit back and watch them die? What if I don't have rez up though?

Thanks my dude. But the problem is I'm playing with some real shitters here, I mean like so bad that if I do go in with them and heal their pants off, they're not going to do anything or kill anyone. I'll die, come back, rez them, and they do nothing with it but just die again, but very slowly because I'm keeping them healed or if someone manages to kill me.

TL;DR how do I carry my team to win as support

That's the point you fucking retard.
>>>/reddit/

Is there any news on new rewards for competetive? Currently have 3000 and by the ed of the season I'll have 4200, not sure if I should save them in case I can buy another thing for Junkrat or buy gold Zeni balls now. Not sure if I'll ever play competetive again.

Does leaving mid match in brawls get you xp penalties if you do it too often?

>that objective time

Let me dictate your new policy to you. From the get-go you spend your time bouncing around the objective/payload with your heal on.

You do not move off the objective/payload. People are healed when they are within visual range of the objective/payload. If they are not within visual range of the objective/payload, they are dead to you.

They are thinking about something new but i believe they said it certainly won't be out in time for S4. There was blue post on it.

supports don't carry... I mean Zen and Ana can sort of carry, but they're like a subpar carry, if you're really that good you'd be carrying harder with a real carry.

A Lucio good with headshots can sort of be godly at low SR, but as you keep progressing you'll hit a brick wall.

Mercy simply cannot carry, all you can do is build ult asap, and be vocal with your team about retarded positioning, I mean all they have to do is push together, but most of the time no one will listen.

arcades are for children

why won't this guy shut the fuck up about reddit

If you're in the shitter league, carry yourself out with a high impact characters like Ana, Zarya, Genji, and Mccree. Do not use heroes that need decent teammates to extract value, like Lucio, Mercy, Zenyatta, Winston, and Sombra.

What kind of sex does each hero prefer?

I think Pharah likes slow, intense sex with lots of eye contact.