pastebin.com/GFj7rxKK

(/rwg/ mods)
pastebin.com/wtm5WtHm

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RimWorld/
nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/164/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As always don't forget to visit our friends over @ reddit.com/r/RimWorld/

Did the worthless homosexual finally update the shitpipes mod or did he lie about it being finished by sunday?

What would a RimWorld version of this meme look like?

Same but with mechanoids and tribals.

Imma give this game a new chance with the new Alpha, but what do these /rwg/ mods do? Memes?

Some minor changes.

Get Combat Realism, Misc and Glittertech and you will be fine.

While futa isn't really my game, i would like the opportunity to create an incestuous mutant hive with sex dungeons.

I bid luck on the project

less arbitrary surgery is also mandatory

Combat Realism and Glittertech are shit on top of being huge overhaul mods, don't listen to this faggot.

>shitting on two of the best overhaul mods for Rimworld

Fuck off faggot.

When is breeding going to be introduced anyway?
I want to make a colony of CHUDS

>Get these three mods that are the least compatible with each other

He is right.
I use many mods but combat realism and glitter tech (I have glittertech and used it) i basically always have on off.

Do you happen to have it somewhere? I don't have RimWorld on steam and i can't bother to make a forum account.

nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/164/?

Where do you even get this stuff ?
I use Glitter and CR together, all the time and somehow i never had any problems with them.

Is it some kind of meme, like with doc killing patients while treating minor wounds ?

Thanks lad.

I might take a look at these overhaul mods mentioned, but generally i'm just looking for convenience stuff. I'm not a big fan of micromanagement even though i have severe autism.

You should also look at the other mods by that guy.

>unironically recommending combat realism
Maybe when it wouldn't break every other mod. It's pretty much the only mod with a wide range of incompatibilities.

Thank you. Your support means a lot amid the sea of criticism.
Even the mods are gay fags.

>tfw mods start deleting futafags posts in a matter of minutes

>start new game
>first night best character dies of heart attack
hmmm

What the hell im suppose to do now with that Boomalope ? Its was a self-tamed animal that i had in my caravan because i was planning to sell it. They didn't want her, my caravan returned and now that boomalope wanders around with blue nickname ( it does not show up on the animals screen ) and i only have the option to tame or hunt it :/

>futafag dont like CR

Gee what a shock.

Because i reported it.
Do your part and report and ignore shitposting like that.

>heart attack at 46

fucking jesus

nice raid m8s

>new fag gives adwise

off yourself kiddo.

It happens I guess. Not sure if I even want to continue after that though, the girl trying to treat him was his daughter so now she has penalties for seeing a family member die, seeing a corpse, father being dead etc and both of them left are bad at construction and basic tasks.

t..thanks randy.

Don't worry user I do my part, also force shooting that boomalope
F

Never give up, never surrender.
Build huger fuckoff colony, prosper and at the center of towns square plant huge statue to her father surrounded by roses and daylillies.

Fuck off futacunt.

>Don't worry user I do my part, also force shooting that boomalope
But i dont want half of my map burning down ..

Go Trump mode and build a wall to contain the fire

and
ignore

Leave futanon alone.
He didn't do anything wrong other than triggering a few autists.

>Never give up, never surrender.
>Build huger fuckoff colony, prosper and at the center of towns square plant huge statue to her father surrounded by roses and daylillies.
Hmmm, I'll try.
Never actually got a colony past its second year, I always manage to fuck up to some disaster or another.

We know you samefag entire conversations between yourself pretending to be 5 different anons. We've seen it before, when the mods come and nuke all the posts by your IP, how you pretend to be eight sides of an argument. It's hilarious because when I go back and look at your trolling it's literally 99% you replying to yourself.

Finally i can start draining that marsh that have been the pain in my ass from the start of the game ..

Well, actually i have granite walls all over the place with concrete floor in the entrance ..

There is no bigger fuck up than simply surrendering.
Either you die, escape or thrive.

Why do you see a futafag behind every post? Did a futa rape your mom or what?
You are mental.

>There is no bigger fuck up than simply surrendering.
>Either you die, escape or thrive
Fine, when I get the option to name the settlement, I will name it
ANTON

Also why are you only making simple meals?

why are those deep drills so big?

>Fine, when I get the option to name the settlement, I will name it
>ANTON
My nigga.

>Also why are you only making simple meals?
Why not ? I got enough mood buffs from impressive rec rooms and great bedrooms, i dont need to waste ingridients on better meals.

Those are Core Mining drills, not vanilla deep drills.

Because he is literally behind every shitpost in these threads.

You're either a huge fucking newfag or the futaposter (and it's definitely the second) and need to fuck off. In either case you bring nothing to this thread. Go the fuck away.

>modders bring nothing to this thread
ok

>Because he is literally behind every shitpost in these threads.
Are you the paranoid Kinseyfaggot?

Shut up and fuck off newfag.

>modders
>retard horny for some weebshit abomination and looking for a loser who will do all the work for him to jerk off is a modder

Fuck off retard.

fuck off

He doesn't even want the futamod, he does it purely for shitposting. He will post anything that gets him (You)s, and if he can't get the (You)s he'll samefag them for himself.

Every time the jannies nuke his IP you can see that all the replies to his posts were his own replies.

>build babbies first smokeleaf plantation for money
>it's too big
>my grower can keep up easily, but my crafters are no-where near fast enough to keep up with the production
>need to devote more mans to rolling joints
>half my workforce is busy rolling joints while all the important aspects of my base are in tatters, lest the product go bad
>perpetually searching for traders to sell my product to
>everyone keeps getting sad and high, and then go back to work in drug production
fug :---DD:-DDD

The futamod is under development. He already posted proof of it.
It's hilarious to watch your paranoid ramblings.

Wow, these are one and the same shitposter? They really are behind every bad post in the thread.

>he

>thrumbo arrives, good i was running out of meat
>shoot it, run back into trap and machinegun maze
>the guy who was supposed to run goes into a fire starting spree and stands still

and that's how I lost that guy.

>he's being baited this hard

Dude, just stop. None of this adds anything that hasn't been discussed to death in the past.

Stop samefagging. You're not funny, and as much as you feel like you're "part" of the thread and you're "one of us" and that your ironic shitposting adds something to the thread lore, the most you've ever been is a tumour that is slowly killing this thread.

And frankly, if your bumps really are the only thing that keep this off page 10 I'd rather the thread fucking die.

Kinseyfaggot is pissed at the futamod guy because he wants a monopoly on all gay and degenerate shit.

Sorry reddit, I should've used xir.

I should have known you were the same guy as the futaposter, there's only one person autistic enough to keep posting about it thread after thread after thread.

Correction.

Like how you keep posting about the same game thread after thread after thread?

@167492728
as cancerous as you are, hearing this in the donald's voice was good for a chuckle. you can go back now though.

well everyone died of heatstroke. Rip Anton.

Post some cool seeds

As good end to a story as any other.

Tits - best seed ever.

Yes, Kinseyfaggot, everyone who doesn't like your shitty mod is the same person.

Fuck, that game would be perfect if it allowed to aim for specific limbs..

>blowing off heads of some tribal fucktard who thought that he can take me on

Fuck off futafaggot.

>As good end to a story as any other.
I spoke too soon, heatwave ended. Anton is go.

Fuck me sideways.

Mad rats made a dash for my colony and i missed one coming from the side and my best doc got 7.62x51mm NATO suprise burst ...
Gotta call that exotic caravan and hope for them to have some bionic legs and Gmedicines.

Good to hear that.
Grow and Prosper.

Fuck off futafaggot.

Thrumbo is for cuddles and other non voilent sexual activities

On the other side - i just got some power armour for my heavy sniper.

My dick is diamond right now.

Pun kinda intended.

>aim for specific limbs..
With the accuracy of my people, I would be happy if they could even reliably aim for a specific direction.

>backpack

what mod

Is it possible to clear overhead mountain roof by digging under it and cause a roof collapse?

In my experience (dong it 100+ times)
It falls down eternally.

I have no idea, probably CR.

Thoughts on the Cults mod? I'm enjoying it so far.

Which mods in HCSK should I disable?
I heard relations tab is broken.
And darkness seems to be disabled by default, should I leave it disabled?

I'm really liking it. My previous run was Cthulhu and I liked it a lot. Currently worshipping Shub-Niggurath and I can't say I'm impressed by the spells.

I'm just trying it out, going for Hastur because Hastur is Hastur Hastur HASTUR.

unrelated,

It bothers me how every mod I like takes their shit just a little too far.

>Vegetable Garden
>Aloe + juice = antibiotics
>Cotton + flax + hemp = hyperweave
Fucking no.

>Combat Realism
>Every individual ammo type used between 1940 and 1975
Fuck off, /k/, and take your autism with you. People in 5500 AD will not need to differentiate between Soviet and NATO rounds.

>Denser Forests
>Rivers everywhere in temperate maps
I really like the alien world feel of the super-fucking-dense forests, but goddamnit, that's another biome I can't use.

>Fuck off, /k/, and take your autism with you. People in 5500 AD will not need to differentiate between Soviet and NATO rounds.

AK-47 wont be chambered with 5.56mm round even in the year 9999..
Those are two different bullets with different balistic properties and characteristics, no one is differentiating between them for some petty Earth reason.

Nyarlathotep is were it's at.
Make everyone a psychopath canibal and live an human meat.

>he doesn't have a fabricator that can re-chamber guns in his pocket
What is this, the 21st century? Get with the times.

>What is this, the 21st century?
No, its a Rimworld on the ass end of galaxy, place where simple XX century Earth made slug thrower is high tech shit because most people hunt with bows and arrows.

If you can make guns you can rechamber guns, faggot.

THe third Election.
Former Leaders: Sammy and Abbot.

Will Abbot be elected into his 3rd term? Will Sammies liberal drug policies be abloshed?

Set your beds NOW!!!!

I need pictures of Rimworld memes STAT

Can I increase the map size from 250 to 300 without much problems? Playing hardcore mod.

>Set your beds
But im not sleepy ..

>dat gold altar

MODS ?

And this changes physics how ?

People actually play on anything other than biggest map possible ?

but the game says it may decrease performance!

Abbot took the power absolute power!!!!
Abbot the Priest is the Single Leader. The Colony is now a Theocracy!!!!!!
Cthullu mod

>And this changes physics how ?
Because if I had an AK47 and only 1000 rounds of 5.56 I'd rechamber the AK you stupid fuck.

Having "assault rifle ammo" makes sense, sure. Having 99,000,000 different types does not.

>"Assault Rifle" must mean AK-47
>Literally three thousand year old gun
>Muh Cold War

>but the game says it may decrease performance!>>

Maybe if you running some potato with 50 colonists. Normal colonies are unaffected.

>Cthullu mod>>
Ahh shit, i dont like that one.
>kinda hoped that it was some WH40K furniture mod or something, that skull has some Imperial vibe to it.

>Having "assault rifle ammo" makes sense, sure. Having 99,000,000 different types does not.

No it does not. There are literally 10 types of calibres with three variants each. Having one generic "AR ammo" makes tactic and survival aspect of the game more shallow.

It is proven to be one of the best guns when it comes to the fight in harsh climate.
Why would i want some fancy high tech shit that is expensive and hard to manufacture if simple rifle from XXcentury Earth does its job with flying colours ?

>No it does not. There are literally 10 types of calibres with three variants each. Having one generic "AR ammo" makes tactic and survival aspect of the game more shallow.
> (You)
>It is proven to be one of the best guns when it comes to the fight in harsh climate.
>Why would i want some fancy high tech shit that is expensive and hard to manufacture if simple rifle from XXcentury Earth does its job with flying colours ?

Like I said, fuck off, /k/.

>>No it does not.
YOU.
CAN.
RECHAMBER.
RIFLES.

Everything but relations should be fine, definitely leave out darkness and disable permanent darkness as well. I find flea raid and malaria raid are stupid too, it just materializes bugs in your home area, and takes the place of another event that might have been fun.

>friendly tribals near me
>also some hostiles
>friendly tribals are slavers and I can request a slaver caravan

rolling in fucking dosh

>TFW tried assault.
>30 enemy
>zero chance insta death of everyone

Fug :D
How to kill a foreign base in medival times only?

What do you guys listen to while playing Rimworld? Base OST is getting a bit stale atm.

>disable permanent darkness
Where? I don't see it as a separate mod.

>mod is literally all about making combat more realistic, tactical and deep
>some fag comes here and complain that mod makes combat more deep, tactical and realistic

>mfw

Yes and i would really like for that to be an option in CR.
But before you do that, having shitload on NATO 5.56mm rounds wont help you if only firearm that you have is AK-47.