Well Veeky Forums what do you think?

well Veeky Forums what do you think?

It's 2017, we don't care if you're gay user.

>says the miata driver

>ferd
Literal trash

Why does that Sonic have a weird grill?

help him go fast?

I like it, but I could do without the 3cyl engine or the windscreen going straight into the roof

It's got the option for a panoramic sunroof, so the windscreens won't all look like that.

well that solves that problem, although I still don't really like the idea of a 3 cyl

I hope it's a 3cyl so the value of my ST goes up

>low test numale: the automobile

Your st will go down in value regardless. You're a fool to think otherwise.

I like how all the window lines match up and make sense with each other.

Worse than a 3k civic

I don't like the idea of it either. It's gonna have to be real good to make me sell my current ST for this.

I mean, I want my value to go down as oppose to nosedive

Wrong company

same here and the whole "cylinder deactivation" thing is mad sketchy like it's just another electrical problem to go wrong

Leave it in track mode all the time.

There are a lot of cars with cylinder deactivation and I've never heard of any problems with it.

Also nice satan trips.

I would like one but Ford's """reliability""" scares me.

Eh at least its not a Fiat

fucking ugly
i don't care how fast it is, it's really fucking ugly

It's going to be a 1.5l 3 cyl with 200hp

So yea, our 1.6 4 bangers will go up in price.

It literally looks like the last one with different wheels

Don't like the 3-cyl. The Fiesta isn't that small, it's as wide as an old Impreza. 3-cyls are for truly small cars like the Fiat 500.

Your car will take a fairly large hit when the new ST comes out. It's the case when the newer version of any car comes out, a fucking fiesta isn't a highly sought after car.

Is America getting the 3 cylinder too?

I doubt the 6 cylinder Cayman/boxster is going to take a huge hit now that Porsche have them turbo 4s.

Needs an LS swap

thanks power of the dark side
and yea I know Ram does this with their trucks but still I'm too autistic to trust it

I think Chevy also has it on most of their V8s

Porsche seem to retain their value very well, unless it's a SUV, that shit sinks fast.

They kept the displacement and power so it should be fine.

I like it but don't really think it's significantly different enough to warrant trading in my '15 for it.

I'll test drive the hell out of it though, and I have fairly high hopes for the engine.