/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/smly0907/status/828198217443532803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

First for Gon Thick

Toasting in a new bread

Right here, Sonia-senpai!. And good morning everyone else.

Holy fuck

Kiibo is a cute robot made for bullying!

who would have thought drawing memes on Veeky Forums would bring me so much happiness?

feels good

Xth for gentle choking!

I want Kokichi Ouma to step on me.

Good morning Miu bro.

>tfw been in a drawing slump for about a year
>drawing memes on Veeky Forums is the only thing that brings me happiness now

you're right, it feels pretty good desu

Angie fanart may be scarce at the moment, but fear not my Angiebros. If we pray to Kayne-sama we will surely have a miracle.

Shirogane "Don't Ignore Me You Normie" Tsumugi
Shirogane "Back in the Locker Piano Baka" Tsumugi
Shirogane "Dirty Brother Killer" Tsumugi
Shirogane "Don't Say No to Your Imouto" Tsumugi
Shirogane "Can't Resist a Sister" Tsumugi
Shirogane "Zeussu Right in My Vagoo" Tsumugi

Friendly reminder that everyone is Junko and you're a liar if you deny it.

>Shirogane "Pretty Boys into Incestuous Toys" Tsumugi

I'll keep praying Angiebro. Together we can remove Tulpa and get her some solo fanart

PTA for 6th case!

That'd make Ouma the mastermind, right?

It'd be so predictable that it'd be unpredictable

>*sniff sniff*
mmmh ah yes my deer such a pungent aroma

>That'd make Ouma the mastermind
No. More like "I can't believe the shit I'm hearing right now".

Daily reminder that Miu is only girl in FTE that says that she loves Shuichi and also Angie in her FTE she wants to marry Shuichi and Himiko also likes Shuichi in the story

You can't tell me Kaito didn't get a quick sample of that. It's not like he could fight back.

Miu's a slut though

Amazing

Mornin' kouhai

More like 'I can believe the shit I'm hearing right now, because it sounds like the sort of thing Kohacka would write.[/spoiler]

DUDE KAMI-SAMA LMAO

New google translated japanese lewdfics when.

Sample of what?

Kaito is hetero, can confirm.

t.Maki

THAT

This was tweeted like 15 mins ago and already has like 300 likes

What does it say

I there a source for the pic related?

No idea what you're talking about.

"If you're interested in this kind of thing, you should of said something sooner"

"No wait, you're misunderstanding!"

kek, Hinata is his newest bondage disciple now

Thanks user

DELET

Everytime I see this sprite of Korekiyo I imagine him saying "ara ara" and it turns me on

I was the user that requested this. It looks great.

Kodaka, you must mindhack her before you do that. She'll listen better.

KODAKA PLEASE STOP!!! We get it, OK? Nanami is your exclusive sex toy. Fukawa is going to see this!

Delete this

One week has passed, I went out with Makiji Temple.

I often came to the morning in the room of Makiji Temple. Of course, it has not been seen yet nakedness of each other, it is a relationship of love.

Mamiyaji-kun got up earlier than I, and when I woke up, it was uniformed unnoticed.
"I early today ..."
I while rubbing the eyelids, talk to him. He was pretending to be a book that he would have brought from his research classroom, and he turned his eyes toward me.
"Ah ... I was finally happened ne. Good morning,"
"Good morning, Shingutera kun"
He also moves his eyes to the book. Nante a week going out, more, this, thing to be making out, and
I was not convinced, had been puzzled to attitude of true Miyadera kun also does not change the attitude from dating.
"I, the Shingutera kun ... today, to the? Bread to rice?"
"...... Rice flour bread, Kana"
conversation, the feel to continue there is no kana .......
"Oh, it's we do delicious Toko"
and say so, also, Shingutera kun, clam up.
Truly, I have always had this mind with this attitude.
"Shingutera kun, servants, I'm going out?"
"I was the going, what with?"
Apparently, the person was like all of unawareness.
I thought that if I was getting intoxicated by my older sister, that grasp what the lover is ... ....
"More You ought see that my"
and snatch his book, of course he is stuffy.
"What is the support ...... Nn'n"
and, not to say the presence or absence took his mouth to mask over.
"Masaruji-kun, I'm going out with you and you are alone in your room, yet it's painful that I can not do anything More and more I want to do more and more, I want to make lots of memories, . You are, do not you think that way? "

equivalent, seems to have endured. He turns his face pale and turns his eyes away from me. But I will not retreat here. Properly, talk to him.
"Hey, if you have it absolutely hate, say, to me what is unpleasant, me not kana tell me"

Why? It's SFW, you pussies.

DELET THIS

>kaito lewds starting to appear
I hope kaitofags are happy if they exist

>"More You ought see that my"
t. /drg/

I have high hopes for a friendship between these two in omakes.
Sorry for calling you Weedman V2, Kaito, you were so much better than I have expected.

Dont you just want to hug her when she is subdued like that?

Based on what I can tell, Saihara is confronting Tulpaman about the lack of intimacy in their relationship so they decide to have their first time. Personally I think it's on par with James Joyce

"paddle us to hear not laugh ............ Saihara kun ...?"
For a little while is Ah, let's sweep his line of sight and look at my complexion.
"What? I hear?"
I, prepared are longer to receive even in what he. So, I wanted you to tell me everything.
"I thought that my attitude was sorrowful to you, my lover, I thought it was really sorry ............ I noticed that before that, Ki ... with a kiss Ne "
involuntarily, ashamed that had Gattsui.
"Its, along either. I wish I had said I even more. I'm sorry"
, "is you, not that you apologize, I'm different. Only here, sorry was"
And he, the mouth over the hand to gingerly mask To expose. It seemed that the redness of beautifully drawn reds complemented his beauty unnecessarily.
"Saihara kun, So, apologize and, also want to get along ... also means rice and ...... one more time now, can, kiss, Shiteku ......... Nn"
that listening to his gentle words Being ashamed of tremendousness, I close his mouth.
However, it is just a kiss to overlap your lips, so it is so exciting that he probably took off the mask for the first time and kissed me.
I slowly took my lips and said, while becoming red from each other.

"Even now, I regard it"
Tsuiichi kun
Korekiyo kun
by calling each other the names of each other, and, also was had exchanged a kiss.
the end

STOP FLIPPING FUCKING SPRITES YOU SICK FAGGOT
JESUS FUCK THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

Did Rui Komatsuzaki not learn to flip art to find mistakes

KEK
What a shitty design.

I want to conquer the world with her.

Does anyone want a pvp EVE online character with 22 mil SP and 4 bil assets? Its really cheap, only $109, I just really need the money right now
It has game time remaining too, selling it on a secure site, but nobody seems to want to buy it, I'll even transfer it to you for my own $20

Pls no reporterino

Flipping almost 700 sprites just to fix mistakes? I can't do that.

Write a script.

I want to conquer her first though

NO

im retarded, i dont see what is wrong with this one?

No, flipping art while in the process of drawing is a common thing artists do to spot mistakes and makes the end result a lot better

DRV3 spritework is rushed as hell. SDR2 ones are a lot nicer

Shit taste

We can do it together. And make even more followers of the Queen to show the world the full glory of despair.

In reply to this, the problem with assuming as such is that it doesn't explain a few things:

1) Why does the Gifted Inmates Academy have overgrown grass and a very dusty library, if the set was built just for the purpose of this show?

2) If they're all truly been normies all their lives, how do you explain Ouma, Maki, Miu and Angie?

Ouma is calculative and has investigative skills to near SHSL levels on his own, without accounting for his incredible acting skills and ability to hand Kaito an entire book detailing how he talks and reacts to people so perfectly no one including the mastermind was capable of telling that it wasn't actually Ouma in the Exisal. That sort of experience and skill isn't something you can gain within a few days, and if the concept of talent truly never existed in this world where the hell did they get the idea to mindhack him to this extent?
Maki herself also disproves the normie theory, as her level of strength and endurance is impossible to achieve in a few days if she's been a normie all her life. Even looking at her screw-ups, that can be easily explained as her wanting to get away from being an assassin given that she said she never had a choice to do as she wanted, and to her credit she does know how to use a weapon properly which does take skill beyond just mindhacking that info into her head.
Miu also came up with something to help Saihara and Kaede in a short period of time, modified the NWP program, did some modifications to Kiibo and created the bombs, and Angie to a lesser extent calls the normie theory into dispute as she created the life-like statues on her own.

I'm looking into some more info on my own too, but another important thing this person is neglecting is that Shirogane is technically not the mastermind. TDR is, and as such everything she says must be called into even more question than Junko.

Mainly nitpicking but
>irregular shading, most apparent on hair
>skirt is a disaster - stiff and pattern doesn't look natural

just looks weird in general but DR has never had the greatest art ever

I exist and I am really happy
Also, source?

ah thank you, ye i can see it now
i have always liked the expresions on the characters
but god if the art is not shit somethimes

>how do you explain Ouma, Maki, Miu and Angie?
They were mindhacked into having talents
>if the set was built just for the purpose of this show?
I don't know maybe the producers liked the aesthetic

Honestly, Kodaka shouldn't really have worked on DR3 if V3 was also gonna be rushed.

Though I'm still thankful for the memes DR3 gave us.[/spoilers]

twitter.com/smly0907/status/828198217443532803

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked sense of humor.

It's made worse by the fact that they hire mediocre artists. Rui is actually quite good and I hope he does some more stuff with the characters so we don't have to keep seeing the same images recycled over and over again

ayyy lmao Kaito from Panic Talk Action really proved how shit the art was

I'm pretty sure Kodaka only gave them a rough outline. He wasn't involved in the show

I will never understand the thought process behind making her execution so fucking long. Shit got boring fast.

Kohacka should've made DR3 a VN instead of an anime
For the despair

Because he thought he had successfully made everyone like his waifubait with the anime when in fact he had ruined her forever

Damn. What a great male cast.

I'm not despair though

Just make an otome game Kodaka

Eeeeeh? But that's boring.

That's some face right there.

I need more lewd Kaito in my life.

Preferably gay, but I'll take anything at this point.

HIGHER BUDGET THAN THE DR1 ANIME

Because Kodaka wanted you to feel sorry for her as much as possible and hate on the other characters.
That's why he made mindhacked Mikan push her to Chisa, Komaeda laugh like that and rub it in with camera zoom, and made Hinata (Izuru) stand there not giving a shit and looking down at her, when he likely could of saved her.

To make it worse, Hinata and Mikan weren't even themselves yet Kodaka Nanamifags were like "fuck Hinata he could of saved her and it's his fault in the first place for not stoping Junko" and "fuck Mikan, she wouldn't have died if it wasn't for her", even though she killed herself by going there despite seeing earlier for dangerous Izuru and Junko were and Komaeda stating so too, and clearly something not being right with Mikan.
Izuru and Mikan being there made no difference to the result.

Kodaka did it on purpose.

If they focused it on DR3:F it would've been better. And not tell stories we already know.

>those hands

seems like Lerche can't draw them either

>mindhacked into having talents

As much of a retard as I am, I seriously doubt that, in Maki's case for example, hacking physical abilities into a body not fit for them would go without consequences. Like, if she really is a hacked normie with no outstanding strength or stamina or anything, then she wouldn't be able to do a hundred pushups or situps without her body or arms feeling sore for at least a few following days. If a person isn't strong enough for manual labor, no amount of mindhacking will change that.

If they made despair arc actually be about the DR2 cast waking up i would've been satisfied

This is the same series that has Hajime being turned into a god who can do anything.
Mindhacking physical strength into normies isn't going to be hard for Team DR

Sauce?

Yep.