Car thieves

Yo what up Veeky Forums.

Just had my car stolen from in front of my house last night, and was lucky enough to have it recovered a few miles out of town by the police.

Stole my Lancer OZ rice edition and hooned it until the tires literally shredded apart off the wheels. They side swiped some shit and took the passenger mirror off and left some dents too.

They Left it in a ditch covered in mud and the fucking assholes rolled the window down while they were mudding so theres mud all in the interior like what the fuck.

So I guess tell stories about getting your car stolen recovered or not.

>So I guess tell stories about getting your car stolen recovered or not.

Don't have any because I don't live in a shithole state.

well, now you can use the insurance money to get an FA5 Civic.

LMAO damn, get fucked OP, sorrey bout that. Never had my car stolen, but my dad has, twice.

996 Carrera:
>car parked in garage
>truck parked in front of garage
>3 young koreans, two girls, one guy, break truck window, release parking brake (old truck)
>move truck aside
>find spare key in glovebox (my dads an idiot)
>hoon the fuck out of it
>get caught asleep in it like 45 minutes away from my house the next

He also had a honda element stolen by a stoner who put a mattress in the back, smoked in it, and lived in it for like 2 weeks until they caught him. think he mightve hot wired it. Funniest part was after they cleaned and detailed the car when we got it back, there was still bob marleys "catch a fire" cd in the cd player lol.

California is great isnt it.

I dont even have full coverage. and I put too much money into this piece of slow shit to want to get rid of it.

I was gonna buy a piece of shit civic anyway and ebay turbo it until it blows.

My dad had a older toyota truck that he had stolen before, they took the bed off and took the entire dashboard out and ditched it in a parking lot.

It should be legal to execute car thieves.

Why does your plate frame say Rockville, MD?

My brother-in-law also had his Lancer stolen and taken for a joyride. Cops found it later, totaled.

Riverside, CA

Wonderful.

I don't live in California.

California is a good example of a shithole state.

I'm glad I live in the 626 area.

He's also had homeless people steal his laundry, GPS stolen from car, garage broken into twice, neighborhood mailbox broken into, and more recently cops pulled a gun on some guy in their back yard.

These things all occurred while living at three separate addresses in the I.E.

>California is a good example of a shithole state
>Lives in flyover state

Stay mad cunt, and stay out too

>anywhere outside CA is irrelevant
Stay ignorant and isolated gayboy

>stay out too

Oh believe me I will

Enjoy your crime, taxes, and smog you little douche.

Not surprised, I work in Ontario and there's homeless people in every corner and they pretend it isn't a problem. Only nice area I've been to so far is parts of Upland and Rancho because it's mostly white people.

thats not my picture

fun times living in california. I dont live that close to the border luckily. but I guess not since I live in the top 5 for car thefts in the state. When I filed my police report the cop told me there had been 60 thefts in February alone.

oh wait I misread the statistic its top 5 in the country not just California.

When I went out to visit them one time, I was shocked to see a bum just begging right outside of Target. That's so fucking offputting.

Where I'm from, you really only see bums downtown, not in suburbia.

When you look at those top 10 lists, most of it is California cities.

Didnt get stolen but

>small town of maybe 10,000
>shitbox first car
>10 minute walk from downtown
>parked in driveway
>they take a screwdriver to pass. side lock and pop it off
>open it up
>they take the ashtray which had maybe $2.00 in pennies and nickels
>leave the subs, stereo etc
>did more fucking damage to my vehicle than what they took

Then you've lived a sheltered fucking life because they're all over now, fuckers just find high traffic areas and set up shop not giving one fuck and this is in Virginia, but it's probably due to these faggots just being scam artists and doing this shit as their jobs

Hey hey CA is a great state mmk? I almost never got shot at living here.

>1993 Honda Civic

This thing was a literal piece of shit. Literally.
The driver side window is slightly cracked open so you can easily stick a tree branch inside and unlock the door.
The ignition is punched so you can start it with literally anything even your dick.

>some assholes take it for a joyride
>they steal my favorite jacket from inside the car
>2 days later the cops find it parked in a Costco parking lot
>it was out of gas

I didn't even bother to lock my door anymore after that. I just take all my shit with me.

My '94 Civic was stolen too.

Just kidding. I totaled it drunk driving.

I did have my favorite leather jacket stolen on my 21st birthday though, so we can relate on that.

>park car in driveway
>go to bed
>wake up to call from highway patrol
>asking me if i know my car has been in an accident
>WUT
>tell them no
>tell me some native american guy plowed into the back of a truck and ran off

RIP BLAZER

u were to good for this shit world

4x4 worked great etc and it was damn clean for an 85

F

F

I had a scooter stolen. It was my only transportation at the time.

>drive scooter south a little bit to bang girl
>park scooter somewhat sneaky so it won't get towed or whatever
>come out, scooter gone
called the cops, filed a report, used her phone number because no phone because broke

>months go by, christmas approaches
>she gets a phone call that the scooter was recovered
>"It's a christmas miracle!"
>drive to salvage yard
>have to pay $350 to recover vehicle. if i didn't pay i'd get a lien on my license so i couldn't register a new vehicle
>$350 to recover this.
Fuck. To add insult to injury I had to dismantle the thing in their parking lot and put it in the trunk.

>>months go by, christmas approaches
>>she gets a phone call that the scooter was recovered
>>have to pay $350 to recover vehicle. if i didn't pay i'd get a lien on my license so i couldn't register a new vehicle
>>$350 to recover this

What a fucking scam.

>hello sir we found your stolen vehicle
>just pay us a couple hundred dollars to get it back eheheh
>i-it's to pay for the cost of housing it for you!
>we're totally not jewing you just because we can!
>btw if you don't pay us we won't let you get a new car :^)

>Just had my car stolen from in front of my house last night
A group of joyriders wanted to play bumper cars. So they stole your car and then bumped it off other cars and then ditched it.

>It should be legal to execute car thieves.
They start crying in court about what a tough life they had as refugees from Africa. The judge then gives them a lenient sentence.

>native american guy plowed into the back of a truck
Did he reinforce stereotypes by being intoxicated?

It is in Kentucky. You can legally shoot someone to stop a felony even if it's not on your property

>Where I'm from, you really only see bums downtown, not in suburbia.
They're all over suburbia here. They don't smell because the various NGO and churches sponsor free shower facilities. Those are easy to get to since they have free bus passes subsidized by taxpayers.

Once they get showered up, and get free stylish clothes (their jackets are better than what I buy for myself) they use the bus system. They go to suburbia to scout out houses. Then steal whatever is loose including bicycles. The buses have bike racks so they put their stolen bike on it. Then get to wherever their fence is and sell it. The fence then has the serial number welded off and the spot is filed flat and smooth and touched up The bike is now up for sale or traded to other homeless and druggies for different trade goods.

Just wait until you have to renew your license and the lien on it stops it.

So if someone swipes a bunch of jewelry from Kohls, the asset protection guy can just plug em as they're running to their car?

I ask because I knew a girl who got grand larceny charge for doing this lol (fucked her too :-))

>grandfather had a nice Ford Cortina or something like that
>made his own steering and pedal locking device to theif proof it
>gave to daughter/my aunt
>didn't use lock
>car stolen

>grandfather has a picanto
>finds a piece of his trim was stolen overnight by being ripped off with a screwdriver

I always put a steering lock in my car overnight, or if it's left long periods of time. Or parked in a Shithole

>mfw I live in a shitty part of town in 760 area
>my first car (that I honestly didn't care for) got stolen
>my memeR2 got stolen and I got it back with a blown head gasket and no "sound" system and the shift knob left with a crusty feeling to it

you deserve it for not having it garaged, if you cant afford to garage your car you cant afford a car

Yeah. Needless to say I was fucking livid.

Best part is that the lien wouldn't just be for the $350 or whatever. It'd keep increasing at something like $25 a day because of them "storing it" for me. So by the time I actually went to register a new vehicle it'd probably be in the thousands of dollars range. At least, that's how I understood it to work at the time. It's been a while and I may be off on that.

>have a possession
>deserve to get it stolen

Are you a nigger?

>Almost never

>thiefs steal my dad's 1984 Porsche 911T

>mfw engine and other components needed to be rebiult BADLY (would've cost about 27 thousand for parts)
>needed new tires
>had a shitty bodywork patch on the hood
>car probably has about 500 miles left in it before it explodes
>paid 6500 for it
>got 12,000 from insurance

jokes on them

No

Even if you see a car with the keys in the ignition you don't have permission to steal it Tyrone.

but we wuz kangs and shit, this is my reparatoins for slavry

Nice try

Tyrone doesn't know what reperations means

They can be restrained and you can use deadly force during the restraint if necessary. Otherwise you have to have reasonable doubt that they will cause harm to others which is pretty easy to justify in a carjacking

(sarcasm, nobody thinks stealing cars is ok)

I thought you said the qualifications were just being a committing a felony though.

ITT: Commiefornians congratulate themselves on their sanctuary cities and diversity, then complain about having their cars stolen.

Fuck car thieves. Hang them from the fucking neck until they die.
>had a sweet mazda b2200
>worked my fingers to the bone with my father, fixing the fuel lines and the in/out piece of the fuel tank, in the scandinavian winters, in an open garage
>it runs so fucking sweet, i did a pretty good job calibrating the fuel pump taken from an e2200
>drive it in bliss for two weeks
>some pigdick piece of trash steals it
>that was 10 years ago and if i ever find that shitdick, however unlikely it is, i will dump him alive and screaming, a rock tied around his neck, in the bog my grandfather drowned nazis in
I really liked that comfy, little dieselbarge. It wasn't fast and it wasn't 4x4 or anything fancy, but it was mine and I worked hard for the money I bought it with.

>drug addict cousin and his friend steal very nice tasteful sound system out of my dad's customer's mint 91 accord.
>retards steal my grandma's old lincoln, cops recover it and find suitcases with their IDs and shit in them. no idea what happened to them
>get shady storage unit, dickbags break through the wall and steal a bunch of tools, tire rotator, jacks, etc. and patch the wall back up like nothing happened.
>$4 in quarters stolen out of my old accord lol

not a theft story but
>dad accidentally gets in someone elses forest green ford aerostar van and drives away. key works and everything, doesn't realize it until the next day, meets up with the dude and swaps vans.

>in the bog my grandfather drowned nazis in
A fun family tradition!

Put your car in a garage

>b-but I don't have one

Stop being poor and work on owning the basics before you buy a car. You belong on the bus.

typical cuck response. You have shit rights, pay way to many taxes, and basically live in a traffic congested shithole.

Your state is shit, and it's time to stop posting until after you move.

im moving tomorrow

It really is! The best thing about small, danish villages is the fucked up shit we do to outsiders who forget that it's always real hillbilly hours when you're a real hillbilly.

The average garage of expensive/desirable car owners can only fit 2 cars. are you saying they're only allowed to own 2 nice cars until they sell their home and buy a fucking McMansion?

this is the same faggot who leased an automatic FRS.

>leases cars
>tries to act rich

Almost had my car stolen once.

>Be awake at night
>Struggling to sleep, so decide to just watch some YouTube until eyes start to get weary
>Hear rustling outside my house
>Think nothing of it since there is always noises outside(suburb area)
>Start hearing it more closely than I should
>Peer out the window
>See two dudes in all black trying to jimmy the lock on my car
>Grab my bb glock knockoff
>Bust out there and start yelling like I'm ready to blow their heads off
>They scatter
>Call the police
>They catch them a few blocks away in someone's backyard
>mfw a bb gun saved my car from being stolen

A few years before I moved out my parents bought a house with an 8 stall garage, my dad slowly started accumulating nice vehicles since then because he had a place to keep them.

>they're only allowed to own 2 nice cars until they sell their home and buy a fucking McMansion?

the point I'm trying to make is; a lot of people will not buy more cars than what they have space for, let alone nice ones.

whats the fps on that thing

F

480 fps. I mean, if they didn't peel outta there and I had to shoot, it sounds enough like a gun(blowback, so has that loud thud) that I think they'd probably have ran once they heard it.

shoots metal pellets? might consider one with blowback and full sized mags for backyard fun
accurate? if i hold sights on will it hit where i want and not like a borderlands smg?

>8 stall garage
i plan on just putting up a butler building or something.

BB. Never tried out a pellet blowback pistol, but I'd imagine they'd be just as fun, if not better since they're pellet.

Pistols, both BB and pellet, have gotten pretty damn accurate over the years. I just got back into them about 3 years ago, and they surprised me just how accurate they were. Blowback will be a little less accurate if you've never shot anything with actual recoil before, but the fun factor is tenfold. I'm accurate from up to 30 yards with the pistols.

Just remember, lower fps means less accuracy 9 times out of 10.

jobs are the only good thing about california

I was making just under six figures in socal with my associate's degree, moved to the midwest for a 20k pay cut and it's the best thing I ever did

The Danish: Drowning outsiders in bogs since prehistory!

>it sounds enough like a gun
no, it doesn't, dumbass.

does he know how to spell reparations?

Koreans did this? What part of the country do you live in?

Got any Danish hillbilly stories?

My uncle had a CRX, it was found burn out in a field

Rest in peace Chevy

Never had my car stole cuz manual. But have had my car broken into twice now, only stole my rum and my headhones and $3. But the worst thing is they stole my darkside of the moon casette

What town are you from? Oceanside here

lel thinking californians give a fuck and actually conserve water

Some asshats stole broke the windows out of my S2000 took my new hardtop and the seats in the car

Sure, I can dig up some fun ones to share. Just need to get on my computer, because phoneposting is slow and typing is annoying.

>California is great isnt it.
Diversity is great. It also creates problems. But criminals like to immigrate to places with more opportunity for their way of life too. Being in california is like having an ocean of cars to fish from. Catch one car after another.

>be staying at uncles house because i was between places
>about 8pm and im getting ready to go to bed cause work at 3am
>older cousin high off E comes over and asks if i can drive him to a friends house 1/2 hour away so they can do drugs
>tell him no
>he keeps asking me
>tell him no again
>he finally leaves
>wake up at 2am to get ready to leave for work
>get into car and notice somethings off
>car warmed up too fast
>empty Dr.Pepper bottle (only empty because it leaked all over my passenger seat
>radio has been messed with
>seat has been moved
>raging at this point but have to get to work
>get back home later that day and confront cousin
>he admits he "borrowed" my car
>punch him
>his dad asks wtf is going on
>tell him
>his dad punches him and kicks him out of the house

Fucker didnt even have a license. He was on his 2nd dui and on probation.
Still havent forgiven him.

>be californian
>have drought for 5 years straight
>relief finally comes in the form of actual steady rain
>it floods half the state

Where the fuck do you live user, I need to stay away. I'm from Mississippi, and people have literally no qualms about shooting the shit out of someone that skulks around their property, and unfortunately it has ingrained itself into my senses

>Tyrone doesn't know what reperations means
They already had reparations in the past. It's just these new generations want their own reparations. And they're even greedier.

When the minorities get voting majority, they can just vote their way to legally have reparations. Those who work and pay taxes will just have to pay for it through even bigger fiscal debt and national deficits.

>I think I'm safe
There is no such thing as a place with no crime or violence. Only less and more. Get your head out of your ass.

>There is no such thing as a place with no crime or violence. Only less and more.
The bad people have multiplied so that they basically live everywhere now due to social welfare. If there was zero social welfare, then they would not be able to live in many areas due to having no jobs or support to allow them to be in that community. Thus the car prowling problems from them would be reduced.

As other posters have said in this thread (and other threads), even if Odin and Chuck Norris guaranteed no criminals live in your suburb city, you would still have crime. Criminals can and do commute to nearby cities using mass transit or their own vehicles to do crime. They come out on the bus in the morning and go home to the slums with their loot in the late evening bus.

Never had anything of mine stolen, thankfully.
But, once someone ditched a stolen truck halfway blocking our driveway. It ran out of gas and the guy just ditched it there, and it took us calling in the vehicle as abandoned for the police to even notice it even though we have a bunch of sheriff cars passing every day because their gas station and garage is a mile down the road. The owner came by to take a look at it before it was towed, and the only thing up with it he noticed was that they managed to entirely fill the cab with trash even though the thief only had it for one day.

>Where the fuck do you live user, I need to stay away.
Any place that doesn't have Stand Your Ground means you cannot stand your ground. And even if you have Castle, if you are not perfect about your conditions, the activists will be able to file discrimination lawsuits against you. They are cynical because even if they know they will lose, they file anyways. The federal government pays for anti-discrimination lawsuits. One of the current blacklives matter tactics is to ruin your finances and turn your Castle shooting from a normal carowner victory into a pyrrhic victory. They care less about being right than in trying to improve crime statistics by making ever property owner reluctant to shoot bros.

What were you doing if you dont mind me asking?
>tfw when have BA but no jobs

>tfw when have BA but no jobs
Not that guy but from observing many hires for career type jobs:
For most people, it's either Lucky_Timing or Who_You_Know.

But in my case, I was ranked #2 in my graduating class.

Other than that, you keep on applying and if you have any CV changes in your keywords, you can reapply again at least every 6 months since scanned files older than 6 months (YMMV) are moved to the lower priority group. To avoid discrimination charges, it is not called round filing, trashing, or deletion. They actually are moved to a low priority location so they are technically available even if no one looks at them. We're a big enough company that we do get discrimination lawsuits more or less along the lines of "I'm good enough, you should have hired be but you didn't cuz you is racist". We are not. But CV have to make it thru the automated filters before a human will ever see them.

The only CV that avoid the machine filtering are as I said the Lucky_Timing and Who_You_Know because those CV get handed to someone directly. Like if you know me, I may hand carry and introduce it to my department boss or even directly submit it into the Possible_New_Hire CV referral_by_existing_employee process. Oh my, these non-acronym terms seem to say I've been captured by the company speak.

If you hide in the basement all the time and never get out there, then of course you'll be lacking in the Who_You_Know because you never tried to know anyone. At least do some public service things to show you aren't a hermit who cannot get along with others. We don't have time to train you out of solo immaturity especially since some people become set in their ways. It's too expensive to hire people just to see if we can retrain them enough to change their core personality from being solo into a team player. If you are as unbeatably competent as Doctor Strange, okay, we make exceptions.

Thinking most criminals are smart enough to commute by bus to the suburbs is asinine.

Half the idiots that commit burglary do it to fund a drug habit and do it while high. That's why the overwhelming majority of crime happens in shitty neighborhoods--the criminals aren't smart enough or sober enough to leave.

How did they open the garage door?

>How did they open the garage door?
Not the guy with the door, but it depends on the type of door. If wooden, many doors only have 1/4 inch thick wood across rectangular frames. Other people make a hole at the top middle and disconnect the latch. Again it varies according to the model and door. Some metal doors are susceptible to a metal nibbling tool.

Right next to Palm Springs here have a picture of the windmill farm on a rainy day