tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 7 (preview of Live Fire mode and more additions)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-7/
1/23 Server patch notes
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

TERMINATED:

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
strawpoll.me/12258281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THIS FILM GRAIN BULLSHIT

Fuck

>didnt update news section
try again

Get the saved video (should be in .mp4) off of your ps4 with a flash drive or something

Use WebM for Retards:
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Your first step should always be trimming time and resolution, leaving the quality field blank. You'd be surprised how tiny you can make the resolution and still be able to tell what's going on (see OP's, it's only 400p tall).

Render and test as you go.

Once you've gotten it as small and tight as you can, THEN start messing with the bitrate. Start at 2560 and work your way down until you're under the file size limit.

The devs mentioned a while ago that that was going to be put in as a video option, but as far as I know it hasn't actually been implemented yet.

5th for don't forget to vote for Apex, but only if you'd want to buy it: strawpoll.me/12258281

Angel City Elite patch fucking when?

First for Spotify playlist, the normal (You) this post with suggestions and what not.

61 FOLLOWERS NOW WEWEWEW LADDY WE DOIN GODS WORK NOW BOI

this has been driving me nuts, you DO know that the actual quote is "I've got you in the pipe, five by five."

not pipes

I think I've developed a pathological hate for Tone.

I swear every time I get the drop on some tone with Scorch or Ronin they just turn and dump that core in my face. Why give the Titan with the no drawbacks the best core?

Nah mate you is wrong.

i've owned this game for more than 3 days and i've never been anything higher than second to last on the scoreboards and the huge jug of bleach sitting comfortably on my nightstand is lookin real good right about now

Have you played the campaign?

I keep bouncing between AR, LMG and shotty. Which should I really focus on? Same with Titans. I bounce between Legion, Norstar and Ion

fuck yea i did dude
it was fun as fuck
at least nobody called me a shitter there

Toss off your hitscan shackles and embrace the projectiles

You have not truly experienced the joys of this game until you obliterate someone with a Grenadier or guns like the L-Star while flying over their heads at 45kph

>frothy uploaded a video on how to use grapple

maybe less dickheads will use phase shift now, now i can shit on retards freely trying to grapple.

Smart moves, Pilot. It is good to have you back.

FUCK

MINE IS ALMOST DONE

FUCKING FROTHY FUCKS ME AGAIN

F R O T H E D

how can other titanfall youtubers compete?

Well most of them are still locked unfortunately. That is why I was asking. Only level 14

it's my fault, i've been fucking slow making it. got sucked into Binding of Isaac this week (???) instead of finishing it.

at least i can see if he mentions anything different than me, maybe offer rebuttals to something he gets wrong

it was only a 2 minute video. all he showed how to do was to slingshot around/over buildings and how to gain speed on flat ground. he linked to some other dudes video in the description.

oh okay then. mine is a fucking 10 minute thesis with principles and a dozen uses, with examples of each. and good music.

That sounds much more helpful. Good job dude.

gonna put up the highlight reel supercut before i put up the actual tutorial, just to get a little bit in front of it. rendering now, will link here.

>just lost to these "people"
kill me

>soloqueue
>ever

you brought this on yourself

usually I do well enough to win solo queue games but these guys were really well coordinated

oh my god i finally managed to win a fucking game.
the game after my team got demolished on bounty 1000 - 5000 fuck my goddamn life how is that even fucking possible

>when Senpai notices you

cos Tone is e-z mode but at the expense of fun because it's not a very fun titan and sucks because of it.

I scored 209 in a game of Attrition last night and still lost, it's just something you have to accept is gonna happen.

It's incredibly easy to rack up 9 Titan kills as Scorch when all 6 of them are always focused on the free kill buffet that is your team

>feel like you're playing like shit
>MVP/Top 3 anyway

I understand this feel way more than I should

How does a Ronin beat a Scorch? Everytime a Ronin tries to get in my face with his sword slashes, I pop an incendiary trap and then turn on my thermal shield and he drops faster than I do. It's weird that this Titan focused on close combat can lose so easily to me.

Am I a good or bad player if I get a lot of kills but also die a lot?

It doesn't. Scorch is hard counter to Ronin.
Unless surprising the scorch in the butt and running away or having multiple m8s nearby, Ronin is fucked

You just back peddle while firing into their face and waiting for an opening to arc wave, then just phase through or move backwards slightly to get an extra 3/4 hits.

Just treat scorch as a dumb fuck and it'll drop like one.

look at your K/D dum dum

Youre a shit player regardless

the ronin player has to keep the scorch at close-medium range. far enough away to avoid flame shield but close enough for the leadwall to be effective. if you can kite the scorch and avoid / sword block thermite launcher shots you'll win

if you get cornered, use phase dash to escape

use arc wave to slow / damage them

>play well
>MVP
>lose because of the glorified grunts on your team eating crayons

>It's weird that this Titan focused on close combat can lose so easily to me.
You realize Scorch is THE close combat titan right?
NOTHING beats a Scorch at point blank except another Scorch with a bit more HP

As for how Ronin fights Scorch, he has to stay within range to unload Leadwall and be nimble enough to dodge thermite cans. You keep this up until the Scorch runs away or when you doom him.
A smart scorch will run and cover his tracks with incendiary traps the moment he realizes the Ronin isn't a retard

Only literal retards will get in Scorchs face, if that's happening a lot that's the other player being awful not you being good. Ronin can easily stay at mid range and damage with Leadwall while easily juking flame canisters and thermite grenades.

Honestly Scorch is my boy but he simply doesn't beat a decent Ronin at all, he can certainly disengage the Ronin with his fire and not have to worry for a while unless it wants to lose half its health giving chase.

However if you can keep track of their Phase and Dash at all even a second or two of Shield on them will burn them to a crisp but be careful chasing with Dash because of nuke eject.

The discord invite on the website says it has timed out.

What's up with that?

Were you banned for being reddit?

northstar is ronins counter, since ronin cant block the railgun, not scorch. scorch is in no way a counter to ronin, in fact there isnt much a scorch can do to a ronin assuming both players are not retards.
all the ronin has to do is stay in shotgun range and away from the flame shield. sword block can block the thermite damage, both the initial hit and any that sticks to the hull, so you wont be doing much damage to a ronin. combined with how slow scorch is, and how fast ronin is, scorch is the one at a disadvantage. ronins kit is very good against scorch, while at best if you trap a ronin you can chip away some damage through sword block.

uh

it's 2.8

You weren't fast enough.

Nyet.
So nobody else can join discord now?

could be better. mine is worse. focus on going faster than death

It works for me so maybe youre just too slow to get in

I bought this game used. Am I missing any DLC that comes with the game?

Nope. No codes or nothing.
Youre free to play.

word to the motha fuckin streets

you can buy scorch and ion prime, but they are cosmetic and those titans suck____

>Scorch and ion suck
You better watch what you say around here

>Not wanting to flaming Hulk Smash people to the smooth audible chocolate of Blacker Scorch

Your opinion is wrong

/tfg/ are the only people on the internet who like scorch desu

>Probably uses Tone
>Is still a shitter
>Word to your mother
Kill yourself.

i use northstar/ronin/legion. i dont have a single second played on tone.

>Lying
>Probably doesn't know your ass from your elbow
Please stop.

Reminder that Tone-chan is a fun titan that greatly resembles one of the best loadouts from the first game and if you don't like her due to memes you're a slow shitter!

Here's a (You) you're craving so bad faggot.

I wasn't here for TF1. Was everyone using the 40mm?

why would i lie about playing the most fraudulent titan in the game?

Seriously though, hating Tone is literally a [RDDT] tier meme.

A lot of people, yes. It was as great as it is in TF2, maybe even moreso since I remember critical hits dealing even more damage to titans.

>ion has the potential to be more powerful than tone with good enough aim
>"sucks"

Yet it's one of the most unbalanced titans in the entire game? so sure a "meme" I don't get why you're trying to be a shill but I played TF1 at launch and used a stryder/40mm but it's not "one of the best loadouts" either I could use quad rockets and shit on people.

The fact is Tone needs a nerf, I don't even mind fighting people who use it because they're literally retarded but I refuse to touch it at all due to how much it would make my playing experience 100x more dull.

Conceus on Scorch?
I hear he's one of the tops yet hated and garbage as well?

a very situational pick

I usually only play scorch on close quarters / linear maps like complex, drydock, crash site etc

>Here's a (You)
you know its better to just not respond right? just because you acknowledge hes a troll in your response doesnt change anything. youre giving him the attention he wants and another chance to reply and shitpost more.
people like this are very basic. if they dont get the attention they seek from this kinda stuff, itll stop eventually.

Samefag

Best core, however range is limited, mobility is limited and abilities depend hard on the opponent.

Basically its the age old problem of CC and Area denial are simply not as good as more damage.

A lot of devs dont realize this which leads to ethier burst or wall metas in thier games, because deathball is not punished enough.

arc cannon, 40mm and the chaingun were the most popular. roughly in that order

I love scorch so damn much! Maybe a little too much. I almost have him at g30.. I should really use the other titans more

I hope we get the chaingun back in multiplayer sometime

If you don't like Ion because she doesn't do a lot of damage really quickly then Scorch is for you.

its already in the single player, itll probably make a return sometime.

>hitscan Titan AR that doesn't need spinup
RIP every single Legion

PS4 PEOPLE REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO TEAM UP I'LL DO A NETWORK INVITE AT 55 PAST THE HOUR SO GET READY AND (You) this post thanks.

>only 30 rounds per reload
>core ability has the slowest activation

It'll be a designated pilot killer just like it was in the original.

>join /tfg/ on xbone
>nobody is ever on
???

not really, I mean legion has much more sustained damage

burst damage isn't a problem either now that legion has hidden compartment

>TFW need to finish my essay for uni
Love me some procrastination though
Mic and party chat or nah?

Um on call to my girlfriend at the moment but we can later when she's asleep if you're still on and playing.

Also I'll try a network invite in 5 minutes at the designated time to see how many people want in.

Nice shig! I've hyped for your grapple tutorial for a while now, then I noticed Frothy just came out with one but it was super basic. Got an ETA?

Except liking Tone is a [RDDT] tier meme

why are phase shifters retarded

Gotta hit that happy hour son. 6PM PST.

I think he thought that you couldn't see the flag indicator if he was shifted.

>hating Tone is literally a [RDDT] tier meme.
it's not even a fucking meme
It's obviously unbalanced

>3 am over here
brb killing myself

Fuck it message SM1TH1E if you want an invite after this current game

Still haven't gotten a prompt to join
My thing being glitchy or has nothing been done yet

the next couple days for sure, there's just some editing left

I think they should allow two happy hours per day considering how mixed timezones can be in a network.
like no less than 6 hours apart. it couldn't really do any harm

>playing with the playlist going

Damn and I thought this game couldn't get any better