Get ready for that vtec to kick in

because when it does

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY&list=RDJaYdzP5Lr3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought they got rid of vtec

they have iVTEC

ivyec doesnt "kick in"
The profile change is so slight it's more like vvti desu.
Honda is gay now and the tarbo is nearly a joke.
Note surprised.

SmokingTire recently reviewed the Civic 1.5T manual and said the shifting feel was a shit.

VVTI is superior since there's not an entire fanclub around it trying to justify FF

Why can't they just bring back the 91 honda beat!

>honda
>making fun and quirky cars in current year

Ill be able to almost go above the speed limit?

And they have a lot of rev hang, i guess for dd purposes?

it'll get up to 100 mph

What's the deal with Hondas?
You either see a mint Civic with a bunch of miles still going or completely wrecked to shit.

isn't it obvious? one is well maintained, while the other is trashed to shit because it's a honda and it's what the general populace considers honda to be for - trashing.

>you either see a well maintained vehicle owned by a responsible adult or wrecked to shit ricer with pep-boy mods.

Fix'd that for yah.

>wrecked to shit ricer with pep-boy mods.

Not including those.
My gf has one. Previously a well maintained, adult driven example that got rear ended and pushed into the car in front of it.
Not bad but the hood has a wrinkle where the chrome piece is(2003 Civic EX) and its damn near impossible to find someone parting out a car that doesn't look like the driver died in it.
Everything else on the road is similar.
Either all good original or obvious new, flat black bumpers and hoods.
Disregarding the riced out versions, just either extreme especially in the pull it lots, Hondas seem to be the worst examples.

Meanwhile everyone else says the shifter feels great

This one is destined to never drive, so...

IIRC the new one has like anti-vtec. It changes the cam profile in low rpm when the turbo hasn't spooled.

2 fun 4 usa...

just kill me

I thought rev hang was for "emissions" purposes.

i despise hondas. mostly mexicans drive those shit tier cars. im hispanic myself but god damn i hate my race sometimes fuck hondas.

>3 cylinders

my L15a1 has VTEC

and when it kicks in...

its somewhat noticeable

flywheel powered

Assuming you are talking the turbo engine

They did

They have VTC (cam phasing) allows for high overlap to completely purge the cylinder when needed. This, combined with Direct Injection does not waste fuel and allows honda to cool the charge and raise compression but run 87.

That being said, I expect the si to have vtec as well.

Although the block shares some stuff with the FIT engine. There are casting differences for the turbo engine.

It's also the first DOHC in the series.... the L is what the D series should have been. But they added turbo instead of higher displacement. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for 3 stage vtec

0-60 in 13 seconds, how is that possible? How is that considered sporty?? You probably have to launch the car + redline it just to merge onto the highway

>muh VTEC kicking in meme
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of cars made in the 2017 model year have some form of variable valve timing.

When your VTEC kicks in, so too will their VVTiXasdklfha89ewanaoweifnawoeif

I dont have vtec
i have this: youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY&list=RDJaYdzP5Lr3A

a ricer with popups