Subjective speed chart

Subjective speed chart.

130 clocking in, fucking grand Prix capped out on me

155 limited playing with a challenger

Best I've done is 115, hit the limiter in a shitbox Ford Ranger with 280k miles, worn out struts, and two matching tires dodging potholes and horse apples on a county road in the middle of the night. Fun times.

>170
>the start of fast
You have not gone that fast, OP. Go fuck yourself.

100. I ran out of road.

171 in my 370z with full bolt ons and tune, removed the 155mph limiter with the tune.

>top fuel off the charts

Neither have you by the sound of it.

run out of gearing or rev limiter?

120 with the top down

ran out of room. could've probably done 175ish, people have reported 170 stock with just limiter removed. car should go over 180 before being limited by gearing if I recall correctly, but I can't imagine breaking that without boost.

I've gone 110 in my car and 110 in my friend's base model Civic. The later was somewhere in Arizona on one of their many empty stretches of road at 6 in the morning. If we'd been in my car I'd have tried and maxed it out. Next roadtrip I guess.

Not bad, gotta see if i can get my tuner to remove the limiter on my G.

I hit 170 street racing a Ferrari 458 in my supercharged M3. We slowed down when the road started to curve, but I was only at about 7500 RPM (tops out at 8.6k)

holy ricemobile

also i dont believe you

top speed is 129 stock homie

and yeah i hate it too that's why i'm selling it as soon as it's warm.

Around 160-170 in my Fiat a couple times.

who 'won'

km

137 in a '99 Avalon.

I still had some room for gearing but the limiter kicked in.

155 limited
04 Audi S4 plenty of rpms left.

wow, didnt know that tow trucks are that fast

nearly topped out my shitbike R3

~105 in my 1995 Pathfinder
speedo only goes up to 100 MPH so I'm estimating.
Redline in 5th gear would put you around 120 MPH, however the whole vehicle was rateling like crazy at 105.

Depends really, on the car and circumstances.

A8 4.2 quattro, does comfortable cruising at 200 km/h (120mph). The car is stable, poised, relatively silent and confidence inspiring.

My shitbox ekcivic however is screaming for mercy at that speed, everything is shaking, the wind noise is deafening, you're with your ass on the asphalt, and the thing gets really light in the rear. One overly fierce steering adjustment and you're dead meat.

Gee I wonder.

192 in my dads M5

Good lord that thing is fast, why can't I do that with my alfa

>I'm late
unironically have been this fast because I was late and by the time I saw the speed camera I only managed to slow down to the upper end of most US speed limit

I've also gone "A little fast" in my "slightly better than econobox" econobox

147 mph in my FRS racing my friend's v6 Camaro RS. I was in 6th gear, my shifter was shaking like crazy, palms sweaty, asshole clenched. If I recall correctly, I was approaching 8k rpm in 6th, and there are people that claim their 86 went over 150 stock but that's doubtful to me without a turbo.

That being said, the Scion™ FR-S™ is made to drift in parking lots and take corners on curvy roads at 40 mph easily. It is most definitely not made to top out on interstate highways at dusk.

Kek. I was expecting that.

because it's an alfa

165kmh, or 102 in burger units, in a 2009 Kia Rio. Was on a long flat straight in the middle of nowhere here in Australia.

It's meant to be a car for driving around suburbia. That little thing really is not meant to go at those speeds. It was terrifying.

164-166 something in a 9-5 Aero in a 1.2km long straight.
Ran out of gears and didn't want to rev limit.

149 for a second before I pussied out

159* fuck

155kmh, fastest my Barina will push, just a little under 100mph

naw its 96 mph, just double digits. The way you type makes you seem like a manlet.

>I'm 6'0, just a few inches below

My Soarer hit its econobox limiter
112 mph :(

Passed my midnight club initiation @185ish on the last 6 miles of northbound rt66 with this fucker. Pic was taken on skyline drive.

>midnight club
>bike

Dub edition 3 remix f4gg0t

We are talking about games here right??

Is there a good cheap car than go fast?

Yes.

What's its name?

excellent

oh

great, thanks.

really

absolutely

but the car

yeah it's good

which it

yep

I know

awesome, glad I could help

Did almost 260kph in my Prelude before being limited by gearing, roughly 160mph coming back from Cedar point in Ohio at midnight. 3 wide open lanes with zero traffic. That was pretty fuckin fast for a Honduh

120 on the highway. Anything higher and I risk a ticket.

Even at 120 on the highway you're risking a ticket. Flow of traffic is king, find someone fast and stick behind them.

Sorry I'm a leaf and thought op was kmh

I did like 170 kmh (105 mph) in my corolla once but then everything on the car started rattling so I slowed down.

Am I cool yet?

2002 Monte Carlo coughs and stops accelerating at 110

165ish in my Focus ST.

Speedo reading tho, so probably closer to 155. Then again I dunno if that's the most it'll do really, plenty of rev range to go. Think I was at 5800 in 6th.

Not sure if joke.

173mph in a gs-t eclipse, on tires rated for 110mph.

tires were heat warped the next day, wew.

145 is all it'll do
>tfw no liter no peter

I went 130mph in my 350z on the high way once. it was fucking exhilarating

182km/h (gps) with my tarbo deezel shitbox from the '80s
I dont push my current shitbox past 110 cause I have to change some shit in the firection and I dont wanna kill my dog and myself in an accident

Went 160+ in an ls1 miata once. Holy shit is all I can say...

believe it or not, this wet noodle actually will go almost 125, but it takes several years to get there

Fastest I've gone is 130mph on my SV650S

137 in a w204 c350 pic related

Do you like your FRS? I'm thinking about picking up a used one since everyone cums whenever they talk about 86s. The only thing is that I have always fucking hated Zion as a brand and would immediately rebadge it or something.

I did 75mph in my mom's minivan once.

Got my stock 95 Civic (d16z6) up to 130 on a hill. Guess I'm a little fast. Can't wait to see what I can get my sentra to do.

How much are your parents gonna pay for it?

I hope all you niggers are talking about GPS speed because your clocks are most likely not accurate.

>he's thinking about buying a car that costs under 10k!! fuckin blue bloods!!

Learn a trade and save up dummy

Never topped it out cause I am pussy. Have been in the 130's more than a few times.

>even if I had a liter peter I wouldn't go that fast anyway
>Feels bad being a pussy

Limiter at 155 in a 2013 Hyundai Sonata 2.0t. that fucker pulled the whole way up.

125 indicated in my 328i. To be honest I wasn't even at the top of fifth

Bruh 130 and 180 feel the exact same anyways. You aren't missing out on much more than acceleration.

160kph on slush and ice. Started to become a boat after that

195k downhill in the mx-5

Felt like i was going to die.

Gib money please

I've done 170+ km/h in a Ford Ka 1.2

I've gone as fast as muh bike will let me.

Mfw cas was shut down

Went 122 in this old piece of german engineering, only thing holding it back being the air. 5000 rpm in 5th, didn't even rattle or anything

That's a very nice 100. My dad had a B3 80 in the same color, with the same wheels. Unkillable cars.

>stain

It's a fun car, good platform. Aftermarket is huge but still super expensive (7k for a fucking turbo kit???). It's not a GT car, nor should you expect to win any drag races. It's fun as hell to drift and track/autoX. It's nice, it's nimble, it's forgiving to drive.

Definitely spend $100 on a Toyota badge set, get some good coilovers and proper tires/wheels. Mine is still bone stock besides lowering springs cause I like getting hektik in empty parking lots, but I drove my friend's 86 with good coilovers, control arms, thicc tires, and light wheels and it feels 1000% better.

A hidden gem is finding an 86 with a rebuilt title. They go for like 10k with under 30k miles. I bought my 2013 with 15k for 13,500 last February. Besides oil changes and brake pads, it hasn't given me a single problem. Definitely don't buy new, these cars are not worth 30k new from a dealership no matter what warranties and bullshit they give you. A brand new engine and 6 speed MT is like 4,000.

All in all, it's a solid entry level sports car that is reliable to drive every day ( I drive ~200 miles a day), it'll give you fun track days, and you can still drive it home at the end of the day.

>98 Jetta with the VR6
>speedo goes to 160
>only ever happen to be on highways when it's busy
I find it hard to believe the needle will ever get close to 160 without mods

I went 100 once, my car was shaking including my steering wheel.. I have not done it again.

Thanks for the info man. A fun sporty dd that I can track is basically what I'm looking for. If I can find one at a good price I'm in, will def want to add forced induction at some point too