Shopify Dropshipping

Hey Veeky Forums,

20 year old with my own dropshipping/e-commerce business here.
We made $490 today and have been making on average $350 a day for the past month.
We sell men's clothing and accessories if anyone wonders.
Why haven't you started a dropshipping company? It's piss easy and easy bux.
Happy to answer any questions

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UovEZ
pantycentral.org
pantycentral.org/collections/costume/products/cersei?variant=35170048711
youtube.com/watch?v=YRsHQ29U1u0
kycvintage.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

you already made this thread, go fuck yourself

Do you already have your online store? How much are yo making?

Damn dude, you just make this post to gloat?

OP how do I get started?

Find items you like on AliExpress. Open a Shopify account, sell those items for more. Get social media, advertise etc.

So basically you make money off of arbitrage by taking advantage of dumb people not finding a lower price?

Isn't that a fair way to make business? What do you think traditionnal business do?

I love arbitrage :)

anyone have a link to the original thread?

How about you post what you actually made today.

You made 490 last time.

how do you handle item quality and what happens if people want to return the item?

archive.is/UovEZ

Asked this last time but it didn't get answered.

I'm wondering if the "discounts" on items on ali are temporary or always on-going. Then I'm wondering if you factor that discounted price or the actual price.

>We made $490 today
>today
No you didn't. You posted this same thing last week. Tell us how much you really made today.

archive.is/UovEZ

archive.is/UovEZ

archive.is/UovEZ
archive.is/UovEZ

why using shopify instead of ebay or amazon

Because fulfilling orders via Aliexpress means it takes 30 days for the order to arrive - that's if the supplier sends it in the first place.

I was making good money with my dropshipping biz too - until I had to start paying out for returns. Annoying really, if I had the capital to actually buy and hold the stock myself the business would have been successful.

Is doing this kind of thing restrictive in regard to my own location? Is there any limitations or benefits for serving stuff worldwide vs one's own locality.

Yes.
I'm at $150/day in profit atm but I agree with the other user.
Go fuck yourself. No one cares that you feel like gloating.

Sales are temporary but if you contact suppliers directly they may work with you.

>how do you handle item quality
Buy one yourself to see if its decent.

>what happens if people want to return the item?
for items that have notable cost:
-contact supplier for return address
-tell customer return address

for items that don't have notable cost:
-offer refund and allow customer to keep item
-if refused, contact supplier for return address
-tell customer return address

Shopify sucks imo, I use Woo-commerce to establish my minimum viable product.
eBay sucks in every way.
Amazon is more for people doing private labeling.

>Is there any limitations
If your item is able to get through customs then not really.

show us your website. DO IT FUCKING NOW !!!

ok so you buy product from aliexpress and resell it right. But once you get the product do you rebrand it as well? What are you doing to add brand value to the original product?

Read the archive, it was bombo something .co.nz

also, if there are any lawfags out there: what are the legal issues that revolve around adding personal labelling to products from wholesale items like aliexpress?

>What are you doing to add brand value to the original product?
Nothing. Most suppliers that I've spoken to will refuse to do private labeling on individual orders.
You would have to buy in bulk and ship the product yourself for that to work.
That's why people use FBA for private labeled products.

Be aware of trademarks, copyrights, and patents related to the product you choose.
If you clear those three then you're good to go.
But lets be real, the internet is still like the wild west and a lot of laws related to this are hard to enforce.
If you are going to counterfeit items then just don't stay in the same items for too long.

>FBA
what is FBA?

Fulfilled By Amazon, amazon ships your shit for a %. But there are fees and stuff for them warehousing your items.

FBA is nice because most people on amazon like to get prime shipping, etc.

For a person who knows little about this nor knows how to create a website, where do I start?

google

I suggest getting familiar with wordpress and the available e-commerce plugins.

Once you get a domain and hosting setup with your site, get familiar with WP security plugins as it is important to keep your site safe from XSS attacks

Hurr not sure if serious that's whats commerce is all about retard.

Whats the best way to market your products? Still no sales fml :(

what's your store?

pantycentral.org

whats your shop
link?

Literally the only non cancer thread on this board. You are doing goods work user and you have inspired me to start a dropshiping buisness in a few months when I am less busy. Thank you for your inspiration and input. Dont listen to the othet faggots. Your last thread was the best thread all year.

This, we need more e-commerce/internet marketing threads and tricks on here. This post pushed me finally to jump into the drop shipping business.

Did you know removing tattoos is a very profitable niche market?

Is there a discord for drop shipping?

So does Oberlo alone make Shopify a better option than Woocommerce?

What is it about the pepe you posted that makes me so happy/comfy

Does shopify take care of marketing too ? Got no experience in online e commerce how does one promote his products like on Facebook or Google search results. I think shopify should be able to take care of this right ?

>does shopify do literally everything for me so i print money
no

How does one get his products all over the web then ? Thought Shopify would take care of SEO eh

If you asked 100 people this you would get 100 different answers.
There is no exact science to it.
I personally run paid ads via social media.

I'm not a retard like OP, so no.

No

No

>How does one get his products all over the web then ? Thought Shopify would take care of SEO
By doing your own SEO, running paid ads, dropping back links, building domain authority, etc.

That's why FBA will always rule. Biggest online shop with tons of organic sales. Plus they do everything else for you too for a small cut.

>pantycentral.org
Send me a 25% discount code and I'm your first client. I have 30 burger's dollars to spend.

Hey I'm a 18 year old running a drop shipping ecommerce store also. How do you get your traffic? Can you contact me so we can stay in touch?

Here's my today totals.

spend 30% of your profit on marketing and keep scaling

buy ads on facebook or something
holy kek

ok so you have a good product lineup, but you need to work on your websites design. looks like a 3rd grader

if you made it look more professional and got some marketing, you would have yourself some cash quick. also up the prices a bit, $2?? you are missing huge margins, you could sell for $5, $10, even $15!
$5 would be good

also depending on how niche your domain is etc, you can try selling different kinds of items. find a genre of items that sell and focus on that

What is your average profit margin?

How do you deal with your suppliers? Do you have a minimum number of orders you have to make?

Link to your store?

What's your store like?

thank you so much! Will work on site design right away!

These are all from aliexpress? How do the customers react to waiting a month+ between paying and receiving their product?

I dont have customers yet :(
one person is not okay with it though but i offered her a 12-25 day shipping option

Send me a promo code and I'm your first client
ragedimdim a.t hotmail.fr

I've been running two dropshipping stores for the past two months and I'm ready to quit. Between the two of my stores, I've done about $1,700 in sales. However, I've easily spent about that much on advertising. I really don't like how everyone makes this seem like it's so easy. It's not.

OP, if you are really doing well as well as you say you are, explain to me with a reasonable amount of detail how you run your ads (I'm assuming you use Facebook Ads). I've poured tons of money into Facebook Ads to launch countless campaigns hoping to at least get one long-term, sustainable ad campaign going. So far I've tried targeting just about every interest and demographic I could possibly think of. I've paid to watch countless hours of training info from gurus, but I'm still getting a piss poor return on investment.

Give me an idea of exactly what your ad targeting and budgets are like. I'm in the spiritual niche, selling chakra beads, etc. I'm able to sell well on Instagram, but I can't get a good Facebook ad campaign going to save my life.

I can only give out 20% off.
Coupon code: Veeky Forums

Thank you. I hope your chinese panties are of quality and you actually bought a sample before adding to your shop...
I know some of these outfits, I've already purchased a few on eBay
>pantycentral.org/collections/costume/products/cersei?variant=35170048711
this one is quite good

are you a girl?

>spend 30% of your profit on marketing and keep scaling

Why not just sell on ebay and only pay 15% in fees?

Chakra beads are a terrible niche, you are advertising towards a group of people that notoriously resent advertising and don't want to pay for shit. You can't be that good at business if you are wondering why you are failing but you haven't for a second questioned that maybe the product is shite.

TL:DR - Another normie who has no intuition who expects every product to sell like gold because he used his Mum's credit card to buy facebook ads.

>selling chinese products that you've never even seen
>reselling from actual chinks, ie setting yourself up to get scammed
>having your customer wait for a month+ for the thing to arrive

you can't do this with rocks much less anything else, even if you don't get scammed it's not gonna be a rock that arrives two months later

I want to start selling weight loss stuff, someone explain to me. I think amazon won't let me. Too saturated? Explain

You're not as smart as you think. When I opened my chakra bead store, I made $500 in the first week by advertising on Instagram with $90 worth of shoutouts.I know that there is an audience that happily buys these products and they are pretty easy to find on Instagram. But every guru swears by Facebook Ads, which has been nothing but a giant money sink for me.

Me again, I can also point out several Instagram accounts with dozens of thousands of followers who faithfully buy chakra beads/crystals all the time. The demand is definitely there.

Focus on insta then

How did you obtain your product?

Is AliExpress and the likes the only places to find products to sell?

People on Instagram also have facebooks. If you offer promotions to your instagram followers that make them promote the brand on Fb, that could be a win win.

no

OP, what plugins do you use?

Buttplugs occasionally , the looser my pooper, The easier it is to gloat !

How do you protect from XSS attacks?

I've really wanted to start designing my own clothes but I don't have the money for manufacturing and promotion costs.

Would this be a good start? Like selling blanks / basics / chink shit and then investing some of my savings into making my own clothes?

What initial investment would I be looking at to help this take off? How long did it take for you to start profiting?

Are all your buyers from NZ or are they international? What's the demographic like? I'm asking because there's not a chance in hell I could get this to take off in my own country unless I was producing something original.

>SOFTOPENING coupon

:^)

>AliExpress
I can't wait for Trump to stonewall you chucklefucks.

we should have a dropshipping chat

How to rank your stuff and make normies click on my shit when theres a sea of 1000000000's of people that did it before me so my shit shows up at the bottom?

I want to be like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=YRsHQ29U1u0

Just sit back and watch organic sales, 200 sales a day+. But even 1k a month would be enough for me to not have to wagecuck.

The problem is, all those videos are useless. When you try to actually put it in practice, you always fail and lose money because you are unlucky with the algorithm or whatever. It's the logical conclusion. There's just too much shit out there. Nobody is going to buy shit from a shop that has 0 trust and 0 sales. Paying reviews is banned, all those fake reviews doesnt work anymore. I need a fucking way to make money on the internet or im blowing my brains off.

I'm not the OP, but I've done this. Recently sold it to a company in China.

I used to own FireVogue.com - I got my clothes from TaoBao for cheaper prices than stuff I was finding on AliExpress.

If you use race-neutral looking women, you will have increased sales. People do not buy shit when the clothes are modeled by Asians. Don't give a fuck what you say, it doesn't work. You can do shit like what a past-distributor of mine ( pinkpopcorn.world.taobao.com ) does and use a shit-ton of make-up to make the models not look Asian though. You Have to have models, you can't upload pictures without the clothes being worn and expect sales.

You need to at least start off on Amazon. Avoid eBay, it's a pit.

Facebook is extremely fucking important. If you can't run Facebook Ads, don't even bother.

You have to buy inventory up-front to make a decent income. A shirt or something might be $35 USD from China after shipping, but if you buy 40 of those shirts and ship them to yourself (I used Amazon for fulfillment for a while) then they will cost you something like $12 USD per shirt instead) - this is how you make money. You can try dropshipping thousands of different items but you won't make much. It's not worth the headache of being a middleman to every transaction.

Fix this shit.
Your website should not be making that many cross-site calls.

thanks breh

This post is better than everything I've read in two years of fastlane forum and /r/entrepreneur. Those places are fucking cancer

Let's say that I run an Instagram with 50,000 followers. Is this enough to get a start on a dropshipping company if I know of a product that will interest them?

the price inconsistency really bugs me,
do what he said
and up some of those prices

Get the instagram with 50k, still not enough, you need a pbn

Holy shit. Been thinking about doing one of these, hop on Veeky Forums and this topic is top of page 1.

Been looking at sites on Flippa.com. Not to buy per say, but just to get an idea of their business models, financials and how much work goes into them.

kycvintage.bigcartel.com/

How do these guys manage to sell so cheap?

$3 a cap, $7 a long sleeve is insane.

isn't there too many of shirt resellers?
don't you need to find a niche or something?

How tf are you even supposed to compete with the chinese when they sell the same product you want to dropship on ebay at a price you cant afford to?

How long does it take after launch before people start visiting your website if you have unique content?

Depends on SEO and promotion

>but just to get an idea of their business model

Those still hold generous profits. Clothing is penny-business (buy-in).

What is dropshipping/ e commerce?

I don't know how

Are you a moron?
E commerce is selling stuff online and drop shipping is where you sell stuff online but you don't have to keep physical inventory and someone else ships it out for you, often from china

so you sell cheap chinese shit that takes 4 weeks to arrive. what happens when someone wants to make a return ?

what would you call that page you're looking at and your analysis? i am a webdev noob and would like to read about it