Well done, Renault

well done, Renault

I need some money, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

renault.com.mx/vehiculos/autos-particulares/clio_rs/especificaciones.html#grade-CL4-0|overview
leboncoin.fr/voitures/1094381638.htm?ca=16_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Minus the bug eyes and the gaping butthole I think they car looks pretty good

Looks pretty bland.

>Minus the bug eyes

I actually like it reserved like it is. It looks refined and not constipated like every fucking car nowadays.

That's really nice.

It's got an engine in the back and not a pair of useless "seats", right?

A310's 2+2 are pretty neat if you have small children or midgets

Actually, I know I'll be able to keep mine when the gf will want kids because there is backseats with a nice and warm gearbox in between each seat

Alpine did great with this new car, feels like the A110 pigfat and with more technology

>only comes with Renault's shitty DCT gearbox
>turbo 4-cylinder engine that will probably sound awful

Might as well get a Lotus.

>Alpine a220
>crossover suv

just watch it'll happen

>doubting Renault Sport
you fool

the new sport clio is trash

So it's like an uglier Porsche

no

renault.com.mx/vehiculos/autos-particulares/clio_rs/especificaciones.html#grade-CL4-0|overview

>Renault Clio RS 2017
>Initial Price: $417,900

dude WHAT

Cayman at the front, 911 at the back.

0/10 for originallity

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>IDS HABBIDING

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Wide headlight A310 revival pls

>baby's first bait
awwwwwwwwwwwwww

>The Alpine A108 was launched at the Paris Motor Show in autumn 1957

>The Alpine A110 was introduced in 1961 as an evolution of the A108

>The Porsche 911 made its public debut at the 1963 at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

really makes you think

I have literally never seen an Alpine on the road and im from yurop. How rare are they?

rare and old
you will never see them on the road, only at car shows and meets
i'm french and i saw one once. a110. so small. it looks amazing

A110 are really really rare, an uncle of mine has one but I have never seen any otherwise

I've got an A310 and I saw another 310 parked in a street close to my parent's house I was amazed because it's still a rare car

And I'm a frenchfag

>I've got an A310
holy shit nice. post pics.

Oh look, the bus riders arrived.

They are pretty rare.

>tfw you will never own you're waifu car.

Its a great looking car and is probably going to be quite exclusive, however its estimated to be around £50,000 which is insane considering the Alfa 4C is the same price, and comes with a carbon fibre chassis.

HOWEVER

>£50,000

wtf? I love the frenchmen now

>modern renault
what it needs is a Cleon-Fonte or a PRV.
Then, we're talking like it's 85.

Oh look, the easily pleased pleb with low standards has arrived.

The car needs a nice restore but my current project is to DD an AW11 so my whole time and money goes into it

The A310 doesn't belong to me desu, it's my father's car

Just import it, you can find a chassis for 5k to 10k€ in France

Well the PRV is a sad engine, even if the V6 1.6l was the second fastest engine after the 911 at the time

Actually they either have a fucked up head gasket or fell for the snap oversteer may-may desu

In other words, as mine do, most of them sleep inside some garages or worse outside

>the PRV is a sad engine
Not really, it has proven itself as a great engine.
It just wasnt the trend to make high displacement high revving engines in the '70s, and by the '80s it's only applications (beside the Venturies) was in luxury cars that needed lotsa torks.
However, it can rev high and make great horsepower when needs be. It's also very sturdy. Was I in your place, I'd tune the shit out of it so it'd make better figures, 150hp is too little for such a beautiful car.
also, fuck me man, this 310 is aesthetic.

Belle caisse user. Quelle région ?

They weren't very reliable, I know a guy who owned one in the past and he said there was always something to fix on it (1300g engine if I remember well).

Really small car indeed.

Damn that is a sweet car hope you guys get to restore it one day.

Something something r8 something something why this headlight design something something

Traverse moi là au Canada et je te donnes 100$.

Doesn't look anything like a Renault 8

He probably meant the R8 Gordini

>The Citroen SM in the background
Explain

Yeah I'm harsh with the engine, especially since I've got two of them.
We plan to keep one stock (for historical competition) and the other one tuned to the limit

Yep she's quiet fine but it hurts to see the car take the dust beside a 306 TD
I'll take more pictures in her natural habitat friday when I'll get back from work

Photo prise en Normandie, contrée d'origine mais la voiture est actuellement en Haute-Garonne au nouveau domicile familial à profiter du soleil

The A310 wasn't really reliable either, I heard tales of gaskets blowing up 50km away from the dealership

Yep, appart from the paint and the headlamps we have to change some valves, headgasket, the fluids obviously, the suspensions and the brakes

For now these are the known issues

leboncoin.fr/voitures/1094381638.htm?ca=16_s

>à restaurer sans mécanique ni intérieur

See

Belongs to an uncle of mine, not the same one who has the A110 (actually he has two of them) but his brother.
Sadly he passed away a few years ago and my other uncle got all the cars he had. The SM is really neat and in perfect condition.

There was also a Fiat x1/9(midship beauty) but I don't know how the car is doing right now

I come from a "car family" as you can tell. Many many many competitors too but I can't blow my cover

hnnnnnnnnng that's one of the nicest rear ends out there

I saw an A110 in the wild in a small village in Northern Spain a few times. Mostly it was parked, but holy fuck, the one time I saw it drive....that noise was something else. Whoda thought a 1.5l could make so much damn noise. The owner was based af too, had it decked out in full Renault-Elf livery.

beautiful

Looks pretty good. Too bad it's made by Renault.

too bad you're an idiot

Something between a Porsche and GT86.

you can say that it does not need booster seats
and also that the seats are perfect for groceries
such convenience

t. Renault salesman

FUCK, it's a new car I like. When I reach my midlife crisis this car is hopefully flooding the second hand market.

Veeky Forums, i need you guys to stop me.

I think i'm about to actually buy a french car

They already said they will make one
SUV sell so much this days you can't afford not to have one

Have fun owning a geniunely nice car but still feeling like a cuck nonetheless. French cars tend to do that.

they're the best. I'm driving them for 20 years

Seriously, what is this websites obsession with cucks? Most people on here are virgins let alone swingers.
>captcha was fitting

>Sadly he passed away a few years ago and my other uncle got all the cars he had. The SM is really neat and in perfect condition.
Would by chance your uncle be okay with selling it ? Or do you have tips for hunting these kind of beauties ?

Future, under the radar, classic. Just like the old one.

It's not that it has bug eyes, the placement is off. Needs to be like an inch and a half higher.

I don't think he plans to sell it, it's a really expensive and rare car. I checked the prices out of curiosity and it literally costs an arm and a leg

Check reezocar who knows what you could find
Count 30k for a running one (entry prices)

Cuckolding can still be a fetish, virgin or not.

these make my dick feel funny

Is there any specifications out on this thing yet?

But it has 200 less horsepower than its original competition, the Porsche 911.

It has been left behind with no chance of catching up and has been turned into a Boxster competitor instead. SAD!

exactly, its the virgins saying cuck

Help, I actually like it.

Is it going to be offered for sale in the states?

No?

Then why do I care?