/svg/ Shadowverse General

Happy Hag Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Discord:
None, because we have standard.
___

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12222336
discord.gg/Gmq33
discord.gg/3bppf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im sure this hag is happy that just cucked herself from a win by putting me into vengeance with monk.

strawpoll.me/12222336

G-Guys...

Why are dirt rune players the saltiest?

Almost all the dcs on loss I have are from dirt rune.

memes into miracles

mfw

>Discord:
>None, because we have standard.
10/10 thread. Great job, user.

>winning as nep against dirt
Show me your ways, fampai.

Why is that hag so happy?

She just ate ice cream.

Also fuck Tempo rune. This combo would be so much more effective if that broken shit didnt force me to run tons of heals so I cant run as much self dmg to force myself into vengeance.

What the hell? but that deck is so bad

That's the full picture so we will never know.

IT'S HAPPENING

After he banishes both your mordecais you play the third

>gameai
>"dragon" deck

Has Dragon finally memed itself into the hearts of the masses?

>this game is not pay to win guys!
Another myth busted.

HEAR
E
A
R

>Discord:
>None, because we have standard.

Wrong.
discord.gg/Gmq33

Daria is just 3 legos and 3 golds. Shut up.

Dshift, daria and otk roach are easy to craft, and they're T1.

Be sure to join our discord guys :)

discord.gg/3bppf

I'd ragequit too if I vialed all those shitty cards and still lost to a favoured matchup.

>no word on balancing the game

Enjoy 2 more months of Daria and Roach.

cost
damage
cost
damage

>he thinks Daria/Roach is going to leave the meta come the next expansion

top kek

top fukken kek

According to secret Cygames data the game is perfectly balanced, player gathered statistics can't compare to it.

Don't forget the 1 cost 2 face damage, 2 board damage.

That's what people said about Haven and Midsword, and look at where we are now.

Which crafts have currently the most cute cards that are meta?

Kill yourselves Discord fags.

>i could prove you wrong
>i just don't want to
>just take my word for it

Roach is balanced.

>dragon finally becomes t1
>cygames announces nerfs the next day

Love you too

Don't reply, just report and ignore.

And that means power creep.

I hope you kids are ready for Hearthstone 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Out of Daria, Roach and Saha Ramp, I'd say Roach.

What's this about Dragon being T1?

dragon

I am not supporting it, I am just saying that it's what happened. I remember the people at day one of RoB saying "enjoy 3 more months of Elana/Seraph", and the deck is dead now.
I hope they release some significant balance changes in the near future.

It's destroying Daria at tournaments and it has a lot of good match ups.
Also

>It's destroying Daria at tournaments
How? Isn't it too slow to deal with the turn 6 boom?

post pantsu

Fuck off Danny-chan

>Isn't it too slow to deal with the turn 6 boom?
No

By turn 6 they are already at 10 mana and have healed by 12 with Lucifer.

When Dorothy is on turn 6, they are supposed to be on turn 8-9.
Then they just salamander breath and Bahamut stuff. Also Saha+Luci to heal and kill anything.

By turn 6 dragon can drop baha. Or mass heal himself. Or clean up with salamander. Or clean up with saha and evolutions.

I think Khawy will be a huge problem for the future and this is talking as someone who plays tons of shadow. It's either an ok removal or a really good one that heals you and turn the amtch around

Man, I leave the game for 2 months and dragon is suddenly good.
Did a balance patch or something roll out or did people just figure out how to build Dragon?

Someone finally got lucky and made a moderately successful Dragon build. Only took 900k vials worth of legends, but they did it.

No balance patch. People just suddenly realized how good Sahaquiel into Lucifer is.

RoB gave a good neutral Lego.
The whole "dragon" deck is more than 50% neutral. Dragon part is used because of it's ramp cards.

People figured out that saha is actually a really good card in alot of situations besides memeing with gilgamesh.

user-sama, why do you try to hurt me like this?

>people figured out that saha is actually a really good card in alot of situations besides memeing
>posts meme image

>I'm going to blogpost my Blood deck until someone asks me for a list

Neat. I did hear alot of people go about "Neutralcraft feat. Dragon ramp" would be a thing, guess it really is one now.

Total noob craving for a card game here. I know nothing about the game but i played HS years ago and i tend to be a huge nolife when i like a game. Am I going to regret not rerolling even if i don't know shit? Does playing a lot give a lot of "currency" or is it like HS aka dailies and log out? Are pre-build decks worth something?

I'm just going to answer "yes" to all your questions

>dragon is tier1 now lmao

In before forest and shadow starts teching against it until it goes back to tier 3.

Only some of the pre worth decks are value.

I can't tell you which though seeing as I only play one class.

>tfw you win with dragonmeme against dariacancer
Feels so good

Rerolling is worth it if your legos are meme tier

Fuck off ttu7

>Am I going to regret not rerolling even if i don't know shit?

I didn't reroll and sometimes i have to spend some vials, i'd reccomend doing it at least once or twice to get some good legos

>Does playing a lot give a lot of "currency" or is it like HS aka dailies and log out?

The game is much more generous in comparison to HS. You get gold, packs and liquids (used to make card) by completing story mode, doing daily missions, playing arena, or just doing general achievment (reach level X on class Y) multiple times, there's also 2000 gold total for battling private opponents

>Are pre-build decks worth something?

Depends on the class, but i wouldnt reccomend them anyway

>took the image i posted
>put back heartstone shit
>cut all useful links so nobody will ever find them
you should kill yourself as soon as possible

>Am I going to regret not rerolling even if i don't know shit?
I honestly recommend that new players play for a while (like 1-2 days) before rerolling, so you don't waste your time if you don't like the game. If you do, however, you should reroll, it's completely worth it.
>Does playing a lot give a lot of "currency" or is it like HS aka dailies and log out?
You can easily get at least one pack per day, if not more, and they, as of right now, give you 10 packs of Standard, 10 packs of Darkness Evolved and 18 packs of Rise of Bahamut when you start. You also have the option to get 3400 gold (each pack is 100 gold) by beating all Elite AIs (200 gold each) and by playing private matches without quitting (100 gold per different player, up to 20 times, you can post your room IDs here or on reddit to get that done fast).
>Are pre-build decks worth something?
Besides the Haven one, all of them are worth it in some way. Forest one is by far the best one.

I'm thinking of cutting roaches from my PtP deck to focus on board control and consistency. How retarded am I?

You can't tech against ramp. You either have enough damage and removal for lucifer or you die.

>How retarded am I?
VERY retarded
Enjoy instalosing to Bahamut

How do you tech against dragon besides "go faster or pray they brick"

Rerolling is good for giving you a good start in the game so you can catch up to everyone else faster but not necessary. Just playing and doing daily missions will give you a good amount of money and packs and you get a little money from monthly rewards too. Some of the prebuilt decks are worth it but most people will say the Forest one is the best since all of the rare cards in it are useful in a current T1 deck and probably will be in the future.

>drop kahwy
>dragon loses

>they don't know about the two card combo that literally makes Dragon unplayable

But I was doing that anyway.

Nobody likes you Danny-chan, go away.

Kamura :^)
Just pray he doesn't get Odin'd

I have never made an /svg/ thread in my life, no idea what you're on about.

>everyone is playing shadow

I didn't reroll when I started playing last September, got a single "meh" legendary but now I have a pretty big collection and several full decks that I like playing, 2 of them are Tier 1 and 2.
You don't get gold for wins like in HS but you do get from achievements and monthly ranked rewards.
Pre-builds are worth it if you need the golds and legos from them.

That was basically the strategy for them in DE and it worked fine. Aggro decks are still bad matchups for Ramp.

>not playing shadow

Don't tell me you also don't tech Themis in every deck.

>Aggro decks are still bad matchups for Ramp

aggro blood wins against ramp dragon though.

Concede for the Princess please
ID:56662

Please concede.

Thank you dragon boy.

You get 38 packs, even if you have shit luck in half an hour you'll roll enough legos to build up a decent deck and enough things to start building other decks.

Play all stories before choicing what class to reroll.

This art seems familiar.

i-is the princess getting gobbed ?

Deal or no deal

It's the goblin princess, so no.
They hate male goblins and would rather get raped by humans.

She's not MY princess.

Thanks, lesbo maid.