>yfw churchill was the villain and hitler was the hero
>yfw we've been lied to in school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAOvO3djnjk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McLaughlin
balder.org/judea/Important-Quotations-For-A-Better-Understanding-Of-WWII.php
youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Relatively speaking, Hitler was not much more evil than many other figures in history, though that doesn't mean he wasn't a tyrant. The unspooked on Veeky Forums are aware of that. What you are saying is not really controversial.

What were Hitler's thoughts about Germany losing WW2? I heard that he felt that the Germans deserved losing for being weak and that Slavs were the true ubermensch but this sounds highly doubtful.

He still thought slavs were subhumans. But by 1945 he was in full 'This is everyone's fault but me' mode, calling the German generals incompetent and the German people disloyal cowards.

Hysterical, butthurt autist.

This

The colonial powers such as France and Britain did FAR worst things than the Nazi's did during their heydays but the reason why the Nazi's are so vilified was because they targeted fellow Europeans.

Who knows what kind of world we'd be living in if the Germans won the war, probably a better one or probably one that's worst. What history does tell us is that such rigid societies never last.

There are no good guys. Only us vs them.

not speaking in defense of the man, but by war's end his brain was absolutely scorched from sleep deprivation, daily opiate and amphetamine injections, and syphilis

He wasn't syphilitic and his drug injections were in keeping with medical practice.

Meanwhile 'This is everyone's fault but my own' was Hitler's MO for his entire life.

His thoughts were a bit a scattered on the matter.

>What were Hitler's thoughts about Germany losing WW2

He was pretty pissed off about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAOvO3djnjk

Enlightening natives is literally the most noble goal for any European civilisation.

Can we have a source for these alleged quotes because I've not found one.

>The Great War. Vol 3. p1062
who wrote this?

>Rotterdam had it coming
>destruction of warsaw was legal punishment for terrorism
>WAAAAAH WHY ARE THEY BOMBING US NO, STOP YOU MONSTERS

>I am reminded of the professor who, in his declining hours, was asked by his devoted pupils for his final counsel. He replied, "Verify your quotations."
Winston Churchill. The Second World War, Volume IV : The Hinge of Fate (1951).

I might just be shit at english, but where is Churchill's enthusiasm? It's just a historical statement without any emotion.

>banning parties
>terrorizing population with paratroopers
>locking up dissidents and political leaders
>murdering former partners

Not a tyrant XD

read again
>that doesn't mean he wasn't a tyrant

#justice4germans xd

The Churchill quote is from "The Gathering Storm"

I literally can not find a source for the Hitler quotes except neo-Nazi websites, and an amateur book by a "Micheal Walsh" who proclaims his book is one of the world's most talked about books, and is unrelated to Micheal Walsh, an actual author.

I'll also note that this "book" cites actual quotes by people not Hitler. Hitler quotes tend to be unsourced and ambiguous. Also I might have made a mistake and the quote might be from a different volume, not the Gathering Storm.

One more bit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McLaughlin
Michael Walsh is a pseudonym for Michael McLaughlin and he's basically just your stereotypical neo-Nazi.

This is an accurate and factual statement OP

balder.org/judea/Important-Quotations-For-A-Better-Understanding-Of-WWII.php

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk