2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Constantly dying ghostbin edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/aym7k

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/f5febb6e745d82ab5fc2293f6786c0d4/raw/df7ff4e1fef08b66f4bb4ffd14bac0001e088edc/DLSite%20Links%20Plus.user.js

DLSite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

1drv.ms/f/s!All6LTvXY6oGbr5Ny8XZzqfwiyU
ghostbin.com/paste/679qc
patreon.com/youray
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30221
mega.nz/#!u85yBD6B!A91CG1EEFlHQlwknofHOQKmRv1BNqnoWxkrMoODoem0
dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_048352/
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ150996.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180492.html/
b.dlsite.net/RG21527/archives/50594248.html
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29399
mega.nz/#!r1xQ2BoS!hpzkgjzYUwB4Y6eVB1yt8Ph4H2j_mFvn9s9-aalkBjM
ulmf.org/bbs/search.php?searchid=7233908
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25557&highlight=partial&page=78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you let the thread die

any new pregnancy games?

It hit bump limit, senpai.

>The MEGA link for VH is down
1drv.ms/f/s!All6LTvXY6oGbr5Ny8XZzqfwiyU

Have there been any new translated games since Shinseiden?

There was an updated ghostbin posted in the last thread:
ghostbin.com/paste/679qc

i'm still waiting for someone to leak the patch on
patreon.com/youray

Oh snap. Thanks!

Dead

A recent game was translated in ulmf

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30221

Any games centered around feet?

Especially ones in a fantasy setting?

anybody have a full save for drop factory?

This game's story is kind of weird, she's supposedly a monster tamer, but in the end all she does is get pregnant and then have the monster child become her companion. Doesn't that make her more of a monster breeder?

Dis fucking game.

Wut fucking game?

Probably Witch Act, not like Hildegarde is a common h-rpg name.

Thanks for spoonfeeding pal, I love it when you show those cucks who's the boss.

Btw, has that prank island milf game been translated? It's been out for a while, there should at least be a partial already, but I can't check ulmf right now because I forgot my password xd

hey, you're annoying. fuck off

translated, up for a while, are you fucking high? It's been up for less than 24 hours and most games don't get translated even after months or years.

Woah chapronski, seems like you did not quite catch the falselflaggling I intentionally idd to make it seem like sauce fags are cancer, pay more attention ;^)

Pssh, not catching the fact that I replied ironically to make you think you had me while you obviously posted the exact same question last thread.

Yare yare kiddo you're still lightyears away from memeing with the true memesters :^}

If the only think you can do is memesteer in respone to someoen memeing, ur the one needing ssome more training, as I also was the guy waskin for sauce in the first place to falseflag better! But your purrtry mind couldn';t fathom the possblity of that, as expected of a country vegetable brain

Incest purification ending is best ending desu

It still being playtested. I will wait.

On what? Demon World Cave Lulu Farea?

*petrification

To nobody surprise, the translation folder for VH is down.

4th post.

Anyone playing this? It's pretty good and has a bit of animation.

I'm stuck in the Omake does anyone how to survive after finding the password in the room?

Hey Veeky Forums. Found this game again (update to something that came out years ago) and been enjoying it. You're some guy who gets trapped in a school with a hungry succubus and have to sneak/fight your way out. And some other shit later.

mega.nz/#!u85yBD6B!A91CG1EEFlHQlwknofHOQKmRv1BNqnoWxkrMoODoem0

If anyone feelts it's worth buy, go to DMM beause DLsite might not accept your gaijin money.

dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_048352/

Where the FUCC is the Tokyo Tenma Devil Prison update

I just downloaded it, how are the game mechanics?

Here's another one by the same group with monster lolis that's pretty fun with 14+ girls. There is also an option to skip the minigames if you want to.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ150996.html

I cant find this game anywhere.

133GRJ601

I looked in the pastebin and searched in all the listed places like ulmf, AS, sukebei, eroge and found nothing. By the way the mega link in there was removed and doesn't work anymore.

Can anyone help me?

Are you asking about RJ133601? Because I found an active torrent for it in less than 15 seconds of searching.

Is that it?

What are you even supposed to do in this game once you get restrained?

I wanna fuck this magician

get pregnant bitch!

nhooo!

please respond

there's footjob girls but it's not fantasy.

that kuro senpai game, perhaps

Are there any other games like Marionette Fantasy where the character talks directly to you?

I want to fill her hat with cum, then watch as she wears it

That game is up to version 1.5 and the only downloads I can find are 1.1 are the updates nothing big or what?

>Cumming on the inside of clothing and then someone wearing it
>Bonus points for it if makes them uncomfortable during

MUH

I think just one girl was added. The 1.1 version has one girl who can't get any Love or Hate scenes IIRC. It seems to be bugfixes, other minor things.

Good game, but seems a bit buggy.
Why does the neighbor dude with his garden work dissapear at some point and never appeas again?
Looks like I've unlocked all events apart from the ending, only stuck with 1 out of 4 from him.

He only comes back out once you get Fuyuka's ero level higher by pulling more pranks.

That said someone on ULMF posted a hacked save with all the events unlocked on Page 5 so if you don't want to wander around wondering what the fuck you're supposed to do next you can just go get that. Do note that the event room only has the "major" events though, it's missing a lot of the buildup and having seen all of them like half are really weird out of context. If someone ever translates the game like they did for To H... then I'd probably be willing to play through it one weekend or something.

I tried out all those torrents and magnets the download is stuck on stalled with no seeders.

Its a First Person dungeon crawler with no map, isnt bug tested and frequently puts you on top of walls with no escape, and has a fucking Gacha despite its original admitting to be Megaten inspired

Oh and the sex scenes are in another program and are accessed through passwords

Its shit senpai

You can have your game bug out and have the next event trigger after the water gun fight never happen.

I had it happen to me.

>Good game
>play for hours and fuck all happens
It's shit. Who thought this was a good idea?

Protip: if an event does not advance you need to find another one.
For me it was the farmer with his cow.
You actually need to activate the cow for it to trigger.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180492.html/

Game?

>You actually need to activate the cow for it to trigger.
Been there, done that. It's just boring as shit, because you have to repeat a fuckton amount of times the same groping scenes to advance any further and the pranks, you can pull off at the end of class happen at random. It's just very poorly designed.

OR call me crazy here. The game is buggy as shit.

b.dlsite.net/RG21527/archives/50594248.html

Author confirmed, we need a 1.01 download.

I'm sure you already figured it out but... You just have to attack yourself with the lightning bolt.

Flower FairY

>look up this image
>dont find source, find out that the background is literally a stock photo though
Cool
So what#s the source though

lilitales or lilipalace, i can't remember, check ghostbin.

>ghostbin
Which one?
All of the ones posted in this thread get a 502 error

What's the password?

Does anyone here have the partial for ROBFS4U?

I've searched ULMF and can't find anything.

New Witchload demo is out.

You mean Witchload bugfix is out

Not anything new to see

Where, last Tumblr post I see is from November

stockingboysworld.

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29399

Ramza please come back ;-;

Oh wow I'm a dumbfag, how fitting

wtf. gay!

Niiice, I had the wrong tumblr

Here you go. Delete the saves if you want to start over:
mega.nz/#!r1xQ2BoS!hpzkgjzYUwB4Y6eVB1yt8Ph4H2j_mFvn9s9-aalkBjM

Thanks a ton! Just checking but was there anything notable added from 1.1-1.5?

The true ending, bug fixes and at least one additional scene, which has new cgs.

Does anyone know the portrait order in RJ188207 on the 3rd floor? Either I'm retarded or the plants are bullshit

Isn't this for ROBFEOY?

Oops it is, I had it mislabeled. I don't know if there is a partial or not for S4U though.

ghostbin is down right now.

nanako

I downloaded that 2.1 of Zombie Island and threw on the eng patch and js fix but I only get a black screen when starting the game.

What's up?

Thanks!

There is, i played it a while ago. The partial contains menu and ui related stuff, removes dev quiz and a small translation of some main quest text.

Do you remember where you got it from? I want to say Ulmf had it, but they removed it so it isn't taken down. Like how people will PM you the current ROBF translation if you ask.

No idea, it works for me. What I did:
downloaded the game in 3 parts
extracted the game, deleted js dir in www
restored js dir from the small js.rar archive
extracted multilang patch from the password-protected rar (991 KB one) into www overwriting existing files and dirs

It was in ULMF S4U thread.

ulmf.org/bbs/search.php?searchid=7233908

Yes

Seems like we're out of luck unless one of them still has a copy. The wordpress requires permission to view, and the creator seems to have closed his account. There's apparently a torrent on this page with ROBF and ROBFS? Haven't tried downloading it yet though.

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25557&highlight=partial&page=78

>The update to RJ185990 still hasn't been uploaded
Oh for fucks sake. I'm about to just buy it myself for that retarded 30 dollar price. Fucking uploaders,always so absolutely shit with staying up to date on the games they buy.

What are they called?

Holy shit, I never noticed the price tag for that hot mess of a game.
What a disaster.

Thanks for the reminder of that torrent. I added it december of last year and i still cant download the data folder.

Are you expecting to see content updates of it in the future? Because I'd feel ripped off if I paid this much for what it is right now.

By the way, there's presumably complete list of CG passwords for it over at ULMF now (it's been updated) and a close to complete CG save file.

Just so you know, the list is nowhere near complete, hell, the second save is closer to completion at this point, seeing as it contains every password on it as of roughly around 4 hours ago.

Well, there are 225 passwords now while the gallery has 228 scenes.
Looks like 99% complete to me.

Oh, the post on ulmf got updated while I was watching streams. Brb, updating the save.

Not really interested in content updates right now. Just want to get over the current game crippling glitch of spawning on top of walls so I can feel good that I beat such a piece of shit, complete let down of a game. I'd be doing the damn dev a favor anyway since everyone already thinks it's awful from the get go.