youtube.com/watch?v=YRxfjO5VG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=LqP-HMu-1oE
youtube.com/watch?v=L6pfh8jfW4g
youtube.com/watch?v=WuHDPgLhyy8
youtube.com/watch?v=ErtpCJ5jN2I
youtube.com/watch?v=yY-hn-KYPpI
youtube.com/watch?v=w-AjQY1uM2k
twitter.com/asyamiiiiin/status/828286433718726656
mmcafe.com/tiermaker/kof14/index.html?tc=ya0-trlb7fdc4cdxb8ee5v797fas8xov8xat7ej7b9hhb9au5vhx6e918xg85whx8yf23jc5b8fff7ck8yn27efpb8cl7fcm5wbwf7kzb95l8yj8ji5o7flg8y798yos7ejp8yed7efojhmsjhhgjig87beb8yg78yjl7faeb9n68x8mb9h7f7j0f7kqf6dof76ub9l0jh917f-bkf-nakofROMANCE
twitter.com/emumaru2010/status/828409966365007872
twitter.com/emumaru2010/status/828411382156587008
snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/wcs/
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/828501229302996992
twitter.com/charlesyu123/status/828575834176761856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About to defend Juicebox here technically he did win that undefeated AZ tournament undefeated. He's known for being kinda trollish, and he tried to hold things down by going on stream and talking about tech stuff about KoF with KBR on stream when Jwong wasn't showing up. He even played some casuals with Chris_G and was giving him tips while they were waiting on justin as reported by the person who was commentating at the moment. Supposedly JWong was supposed to be at a Marvel exhibition match, but someone came back and confirmed that he wasn't even plying marvel. The tournament was held back for like an hour because of the waiting.
To be honest yes, it's boastful thing to say, yes, but I think chris-G is taking is a little too seriously as well as floe. And floe has shit talked people who have criticized SFV before basically saying something to the effect if you don't like it it's because you're shit and can't adapt. So something like his respose to that is kinda rich. And Juicebox often streams doing KoF tutorials teaching people shit. He even asked KBR on stream if he thought there would be interested in getting his stuff subbed in spanish chances are they are interpreting what he said the wrong way and Jiyuna's tweet kinda makes it easier for people to interpret it that way.

That was just my defense of him and explaining the situation as I saw it on stream. Seeing those SF players get defensive especially after some of the things some SF players have said is a little rich. Ofcourse joicebox is being juicebox too.

Sometimes I hate you niggers.

Sasuga

man we're ded

Yeah, floe and Chris-G honestly come like a couple of little bitches on those tweets.

And c'mon guys, at least wait until the WCS is over to die like that

only a PC release can save /neog/

pc fucking whennn

seriously tho, I'd be here all day with my scrub questions if I could play XIV on pc

>but I think chris-G is taking is a little too seriously as well as floe. And floe has shit talked people who have criticized SFV before basically saying something to the effect if you don't like it it's because you're shit and can't adapt.
these

chris g is also a bit of a bitch in general, and i don't respect him whether or not he's better than me at games, he is a whiny bitch and ragequits a match if he knows he's gonna lose anyway

yeah juice came off wrong but i understand after a bit of review he specifically named people that he believed would be the top competitors in the tourney and it was arrogant either way, but he did win so he gets boasting rights

also jiyuna is a dick himself so he has no right to comment, i'd punch his dick in the dick

I'd be here asking scrub shit and asking you guys to rip me a new asshole online for paractice, but I'm a bit ashamed of how bad I am. I mean I have college stuff to keep up with too and I've been playing Future tone [/recently] so I haven't gotten any better and that's my fault. I'm literally baby tier.

Damn, I fucked up my spoilers real baf. Can't even post right.

jiyuna's dick has a dick?

yeah he's an asshole

Bandeiras coming through. Why is art of him so rare?

Delicious brown abs

I may be mistaken, but I think floe has shit talked KoF before too.

i don't really know floe too well beyond that he's among the fat trifecta of him, wong and marn

Interesting.
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/828247216321998852

all he seems to be showing is the difference between a neutral jump and forward/back jump, regardless of height, rather than what he said

he's bottom tier male character in a niche game, plus being a nigger and brazilian

How the hell do you git gud with Ralf?

By playing him since 94, that's the only way my friend.

pray for buffs

I can't believe the SNK world cup is a few weeks from now. From what I can gather, the commentary will be made in Japanese. I wish they had an optional English commentary though, it's not the same kind of fun when you don't understand anything.

maybe someone will restream it

It'll be streamed via SNK's twitch channel, but I wonder, is twitch blocked in china? How will they see it? A few of the people who qualified are from there. Will they get a restream too? Personally I don't mind not understanding the commentary, but I think I'm in the minority here. I hope there's restreams in english or spanish for those who want them. I'd be willing to bet streamboars at /fgg/ will try to shit on it. One of the chinese qualifiers got over 200k and no one made a peep and when SCR was being streamed and a chinese restream had over 55k on top of the twitch views which was the highest of any game at the event up to that point, the usual streamboars started whining and stated that they were fake views and accused others of streamboaring. Makes me wonder how many chinese views are fake though. What with there being literally a billion of them and that one 97 tournament having over 500k views it doesn't see too far fetched that the numbers might be real.

This is a very nice athena. But I prefer the jap one.

Any tips on being good with Dino?

* st. B, cr. C, Max Mode, st. D, Max Ankylo Hammer, Max Gyga Compy should be your to go combo when having meter, otherwise go st. B, cr. C, light Ankylo Hammer.
*Abuse the zero frame zetsu metsu hurricane always you can. You can get an easy confirm for it from j. C, st.B
*cr. C is a godlike anti air.
* Study these videos KOFXIV: King Of Dinosaurs Tutorial: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrhl8gfd6eAzpNQAXmG3GADCHT-_Ju6zH

>that one 97 tournament having over 500k views
What's with their 97 obsession? It's not even a well balanced game and for goodness' sake, that game is 20 years-old.
At least they seem to be opening up to KOF XIV, it's time to move the fuck on.

>KOF 95 was 22 years ago

Yeah, she's not bad looking, but I've been conditioned to only appreciate Asian cosplayers.
Besides, Athena cosplayers need to have that young looking face.

You could say something similar to the people making their XIII petitions.

Yes, they seem to be opening up to it. Fuckers even get a ps4 bundle.

>people making their XIII petitions.
I fucking hope SNK ignores those fools. Sure, XIII would be great if they made improvements on it, but come on, you have to be more realistic in terms of profit and budget. No way in hell will SNK spend that ridiculous amount money and time again when that game's successor is already out.

How do you deal with Geese?

Stop being PREDICTABO

You bow before him.

you die forever

NorCal tournament footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=EPgP6sYeLvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ugOIVhTwc7A
youtube.com/watch?v=UO8OMrvzDrk
youtube.com/watch?v=BHarIrKa4Is
youtube.com/watch?v=YRxfjO5VG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=LqP-HMu-1oE
youtube.com/watch?v=L6pfh8jfW4g
youtube.com/watch?v=WuHDPgLhyy8
youtube.com/watch?v=ErtpCJ5jN2I
youtube.com/watch?v=yY-hn-KYPpI
youtube.com/watch?v=w-AjQY1uM2k

venom strike

It's dat yellow fever man.

Luong cosplay incoming.
twitter.com/asyamiiiiin/status/828286433718726656

Sometimes I love you for sharing a nice Sylvie like that.

So grab 02UM or 98 and scrub it up. People still swear by 'em.

Or XIII c'mon guys lighten up

>watermark: Shermie Eos
Huh. Does the cosplayer go by Shermie?

Has she cosplayed Shermie?

>41 replies
>9 posters
Apparently the dream match does end after all.

The profile title does just say shermie. I didn't look at her exact twitter handle though. I just got the picture by searching #KoF. It is possible that she has cosplayed shermie before though.

this thread is actually just me samefagging with 9 IPs

we need something big to save us

Fuckin' A.

I heard you were in need of saving?

mmcafe.com/tiermaker/kof14/index.html?tc=ya0-trlb7fdc4cdxb8ee5v797fas8xov8xat7ej7b9hhb9au5vhx6e918xg85whx8yf23jc5b8fff7ck8yn27efpb8cl7fcm5wbwf7kzb95l8yj8ji5o7flg8y798yos7ejp8yed7efojhmsjhhgjig87beb8yg78yjl7faeb9n68x8mb9h7f7j0f7kqf6dof76ub9l0jh917f-bkf-nakofROMANCE

Christ user, he himself shared a way shorter link. Still I don't know, I kinda trust frionel's list a bit more. I have no basis for it other than my gut.

>9 posters
>it's true
Fuck, now it really feels like the match is about to end. Have we reached our limit?

Yeah, no way Dino and fucking Choi are Xanadu tier if shittyness

Now that's a nice Shermie.
New Face team when?

twitter.com/emumaru2010/status/828409966365007872
twitter.com/emumaru2010/status/828411382156587008

Is that an actual figure or a garage kit?

From what I can tell it's a prototype for wonfest 2017.

Whenever they stop bumming around France or whatever they're doing.

T-they're totally not dead despite not showing up outside of Dream Matches, Shermie made it to the Queen of Fighters tournament just fine and Gal's Fighters is 100% canon!

From Pedro

KoD and SPP below RJ?

I guess he'd know better than me.

Yeah. I'm beginning to think these tier lists are only made based on the tourney these guys have seen rather than actual merits of the characters. I mean, Verse mid tier? Chang and Choi lower than Xanadu? KOD and Ramon in the same tier as Bandeiras?

Bullshit.

>Dino and Nelson being in the same tier as fucking Antonov

Makes me wonder if those guys have actually bothered to see the rest of the roster

Guys, there will be an English stream. So, it'll be in Japanese on SNK's twitch, in english on Team Spooky, but what will the chinese get?
snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/wcs/

Interesting

I wonder who's going to do the ENG commentary

Maybe Hellpockets/whoever via skype?

Then I hope hellpockets gets a new compute or something because computer issues have fucked SDR in the past.

twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/828501229302996992

Even king is in on this new fad.

slash

good

If you had the chance to learn one move from any SNK character what would it be?

02 um has fucking shit netcode. I honestly hate snk for their netcode. If they could stop fucking shit up, maybe people would finally stop playing 98 and 2k2. Those are actually PLAYABLE online.

I hope they make more nendos as well, Kyo and Mai looks adorable!

Guys we have a problem. One of the chinese players won't make it since he lost his visa to Japan.
twitter.com/charlesyu123/status/828575834176761856

I wonder who will end up replacing him. This is really short notice too.

>there will be an English stream
Based SNK.

Now, will you be rooting for the participant representing your continent, or your favorite player?
Let's go American continent!

Count Lancer out. Guy lost his visa to Japan. Nationality says I should root for cipher, but I will be rooting for Toshi. Loved how he played.

I don't like this new fad, it's basically a copy of the naked apron.
Any pics of Sylvie?

Terry's rising tackle.

In all seriousness, I always wanted to do Ryo's Haoh Shoukou Ken.

Easy, replace him with Bala.

>lost his visa to Japan
So you need a visa and not just a passport to visit Japan?
Does that mean each finalist had to get a Japanese visa? I had the impression that getting a visa takes quiet some time. The last qualifier was last month, so I guess it's not that hard or SNK probably facilitated the process.
Eitherway, it's shame that guy lost the chance to participate. Hopefully the other finalists won't have any problems getting to Japan.

No, no no. It depends on the country and the treaties they have with others. For example pretty much everyone needs a Visa to get into china. Not everyone will need a visa. I can guarantee you that Americans and Mexicans, as well as some Europeans don't need visas to get into Japan. I think Taiwanese don't either. I think china is just one of the few that do. Toshi will need one though.

Update, did some research and only the chinese, Toshi and Frionel wil need visas, unless frionel happens to have french citizenship too in which he'll have no problem.

He isn't from my country but I'm rooting for Toshi, I hope he can put up a good fight at least.

>only the chinese
Do they hate them that much? Why only the Chinese?

Yeah, Toshi was a beast in the Peru qualifier. He basically won by a large margin even though there were many strong opponents.

Like I mentioned earlier China basically reqiores everyone to have a visa and as far as I know traties work both ways. So, if China requires Japanese citizens to get a visa maybe that's why chinese citizens need to get a visa to Japan. From what I've researched Japan issues visas relatively quickly. Whithin 4-6 weeks.

Still rooting on Reynald for this one. He is pretty much a goddamn wild-card and one of the few players willing to do insane shenanigans on the fly, which mostly get other players off of their guards. The only player I know that has been able to shut him down completely is Xiaohai and even he, one of the more veteran and experienced KoF player has a hard time reading Reynald and Xiao does take him seriously whenever they face each other.

Tiger Spin!

Cute.

As much as I'd like Cypher to win, I have to admit Toshi vs Xiaohai sounds like a hype as fuck match.

i want whoever uses sylvie to win

just cuz
just cuz
because we're outlaws YEAAAAH

Nice choices, personally I'd want to learn the Kaiser Wave or a reppuken/power wave type move.

venom strike to zone people irl

Either Justice Hurricane or Active Turpon