January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-vii-remake-producer-yoshinori-kitase-talks-progress-weekly-famitsu
apps.qoo-app.com/dl/3082
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goood

the lack of freya is disturbing

it's a new thread

Vayne is a monstrous abomination whose demise was long overdue and a legitimate cause for joyous celebration in all the realms.

die rat fag

6th for Yuffie

my husband soon

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No, he is a hero, the furthest thing from a monster in the entire game, and his death was a horrible injustice that should be mourned by and induce rage in all.

>global release never

>should be mourned by and induce rage in all.
But noone does.

Is there a tier yet?

Most people have shit taste and cannot recognize the worth of the True Hero, this is nothing new; that does not make it right not to do so.

I do

Reminder that nobody in XII really did anything wrong, it was a perfectly human conflict of interests wherein no sides are evil or unjust

so would you a game starring gaff?
on his path to cynicism in the 50 years war?

A handful of people are autistic about a character with no good characteristics or redeeming qualities.

Except Judge Bergan but he was kinda slipping the reins anyway.

I'd a game starring TG Cid or Barbaneth Beoulve as they made a nae for themselves

Good thing to hear that, it would be a shame if anyone had done something evil like killing the main character's brother and framing an innocent man and leaving him to die in prison were it not for the main cast rescuing him.

But yeah, good thing noone ever did anything as evil as that.

It's good that someone can recognize the worth of the True Hero.

No, plenty of people did things wrong, and for the wrong reasons too. Ashe's entire crusade was short-sighted and egocentric at best, and entirely selfish and idiotic if not. Maybe no one was evil explicitly for evil/chaos'/etc sake, but that doesn't make them not wrong and it certainly doesn't make them just.

The True Hero has plenty of good characteristics and redeeming qualities, so I'm not sure what you're talking about here.

>No, plenty of people did things wrong

Like Vayne.

FFXVI brings back ATB.
Yay or nay?

THAT'S IT!

>Implying things that are necessary to provide significant betterment to the world can be evil
No.

No user, he did nothing wrong.
Can you even list a single thing that he did wrong?

If HE really did nothing wrong then why is he equaled to the bad guy of star wars in this image.

>checkmate atheists

>No, plenty of people did things wrong, and for the wrong reasons too. Ashe's entire crusade was short-sighted and egocentric at best, and entirely selfish and idiotic if not.
It's perfectly legitimate for the head of state to take issue with their state being held in the thrall of military oppression. It'd be sheer barbarism to assert that since Archades beat them in war, they should lay down the whole way and accept the servitude. Same for Ondore giving support to the Resistance of Bhujerba.

yeah maybe

Is 12 worth trying out? just beat 10

>has plenty of good characteristics and redeeming qualities
Yeah, like umm..., and ehh..., and hmm...

Total percentage of Final Fantasy XII Vayne screentime spent doing wrong things: 98%

Total percentage of Final Fantasy XII Vayne screentime spent dying: 2%

What's up Iggy?

Better than going to XI

yes

but XI is better than XII

It's very different gameplay wise from 10 but it's certainly worth playing.

Be nice about Freya or your favorite team will lose the super-bowel tonight

Vieras are orders of magnitude better than Mythras.

>Episode Ignis never

FFXVI brings back shitty protags.
Yay or Nay?

It will probably be something stupid, like finding a new recipe or eye laser surgery that fails and leaves him completely blind.

FFXVI will not happen before the release of FFVII remake.
Ask again in 4 years.

I wish it would be something stupid. Get ready for suffering.

cats > rabbits

Hmm.......

FFVII remake removes Aeris death scene
Yay or nay?

Did you play Dragon age series, Xenoblade or 11? Have you tried any of the tactics games? If so, it's pretty alike gameplay-wise to the 1st 3 even though they improved it in Dragon age and Xenoblade and it's same universe (Except for FFTA) for the last one.

Because most of those comparisons are shit and XII actually holds very little similarities to SW plot-wise.

Not when she would make a horrible leader and her country's sovereignty would be eaten up be Rozzaria within the decade at absolute best; dalmasca would go from a territory ruled by a capable and experienced leader and protected by the Archadian military to a small nation ruled by an emotional child with no experience and trapped between two powerful nations that hate each other with no logical and safe way to remain neutral.
Ondore giving support to the rebellion was stupid on multiple accounts.

Like his rationality? His sense of justice? His sense of responsibility to the world and his people? His willingness to work and sacrifice himself for justice if necessary? His ability to be aware of and objective judge the consequences of his actions? His general intelligence, strong leadership abilities, etc? I can keep going user.

No user, he spent all of his time doing right things, and his death was an injustice. Why would you think otherwise?

no

FFXVI lets you play as someone who is not
a. Blonde and blue eyed
b. Whinny bitch
c. Teenager
d. Human

Yay or Nay?

>His willingness to work and sacrifice himself for justice if necessary?
He never did that.
He always sacrificed others for his own selfish reasons.
Otherwise he would have sudoku'd himself to let larsa reign and save us all a lot of headaches.

Revenant Wings proves you wrong tho :^)

we can discuss about it

>FFXVI introduces a furry protagonist
I dig it.

Based on how we meet back up with them Prompto and Ignis's DLCs will probably end with them being caught and tortured by Ardyn.

>Not when she would make a horrible leader and her country's sovereignty would be eaten up be Rozzaria within the decade at absolute best; dalmasca would go from a territory ruled by a capable and experienced leader and protected by the Archadian military to a small nation ruled by an emotional child with no experience and trapped between two powerful nations that hate each other with no logical and safe way to remain neutral.
That's only painting her in the worst possible light when XII itself shows that she is quite capable of growing as a person and understanding the needs of a ruler and her people. She learns from Basch and Vaan as the story progresses and develops as a woman and a leader.
In the end, Rozarria doesn't express any tendencies for hostile growth that might imply them attempting to subsume Dalmasca as well. Al-Cid Margrace wishes for a peaceful resolution with Archades as he thinks the war has gone on too long to begin with. However he is adamant that reasoning with Vayne is not possible (but he doesn't really make much of an effort to try so that's not necessarily the most objective stance) so he deals with the war as it is. But he does not make moves to conquer or annex and add to his fighting force, he works with his military as it stands. The idea that Dalmasca would be in danger from Rozarrian occupation is not implicated anywhere in XII.

>ff7 remake becomes a choice driven game
>if you skip some scenes like the famous crossdress, aeris would be alive
Yay or nay?

That would require a lot of plot rewriting to explain the behavior of Holy and the Lifestream, on top of nullifying Advent Children's canonicity. Supremely unlikely.

Where do you came from?!

>and develops as a woman
I don't remember that part.
With who was it?

Battle system isn't the greatest but it's passable and everything else about it is pretty awesome so yeah. I think it's simply a case of before its time, as a lot of later RPGs have gambit systems of a sort.

Larsa

gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-vii-remake-producer-yoshinori-kitase-talks-progress-weekly-famitsu
>What is the possibility of Final Fantasy XV-like downloadable content and smartphone content?

Kitase: “I would like to use [Final Fantasy XV] as a point of reference. While I would like to take measures such as doing live streams to interact with users, with this episode system I think we’ll be using all of our energy on reaching the end of the original game, so I don’t really know whether or not we’ll be able to do things between episodes and other titles.”

Mobile FF7 + a new movie when it will release.

Did you miss the parts of the game where he worked tirelessly to get the shards, and put himself in danger multiple times, the fete night in rabanastre and the final fight to name a few? He personally fought to ensure the justice was carried out and risked his own life where necessary.
Larsa was in no way ready to reign, he still had years of experience and knowledge to gain, and besides that the Senate would've destroyed him. Your claim is as illogical as it is incorrect.

RW is highly illogical in both its original plot and in how it deals with most plot elements from XII, none of the happening could have been logically foreseen, and it doesn't really say too much about the political situation anways, thus should not be used as evidence of anything.

>Understands the need of a ruler and her people
How does she do that? She only seems to learn that nuking a nation wouldn't solve her problems, she doesn't grow as a leader at all and she doesn't seem to gain any further understanding of her people.
>Rozzaria
We know very little of Al-Cid and his position within Rozzaria, and in fact given his view on the rozzarian interference in the rebellion we can determine that he doesn't have too much say in how things go there, so his words regarding desirjng peace mean essentially nothing. And what the hell are you talking about, Rozzaria specifically instigated the battle over rabanastre to use Archadia's response as an excuse for full-out war with them in an attempt to expand, how the hell are they not expressing tendencies for hostile growth? Dalmasca is the most at threat for Rozzarian expansion, as they are geographically the closest and are required to control for further expansion.

Do not imply lewd things regarding underaged Archadian pseudo-royalty.

banner day in the shadow household

I think it's fucking terrible but it's well made enough that it's worth trying to see if it's your thing. Plus it's one of the very few Japanese games that have a very well written and well acted script in English.

Nah Aeris would be 39.99 optional DLC that you can only buy if you bought the $500 super rare physical CE.

>the fete night in rabanastre and the final fight to name a few?
I do not recall this "fete fight" but I do remember the final fight where he had noone else to hide behind of because the main cast had pretty much KO'd everyone else in the ship who was under his command. And then since he wasn't strong enough he fused himself with an occuria and a ship because, "the reigns of time in the hands of man" or something like that was all bullshit.
>I'm not strong enough let the occuria have the reigns for a little while longer until I can dead with these "pest"
And then he died, like a bitch.

Clearly Gumi knows how shit he is with that message. Props.

>How does she do that? She only seems to learn that nuking a nation wouldn't solve her problems, she doesn't grow as a leader at all and she doesn't seem to gain any further understanding of her people.
She processes properly that revenge doesn't revive the dead, and that Dalmasca as a state does not require power to exist in peace. In all its history the Dusk Shard had not been used since Dynast-King Raithwall, thus they are fully capable of standing independent provided they don't initiate hostilities themselves. She realizes that all her people desire is peace, even the lowliest do not even want revenge against Archades so much as they just want Archades to politely leave.
(And they'd want Rozarria to leave just as much, to link this to the other point.)
>And what the hell are you talking about, Rozzaria specifically instigated the battle over rabanastre to use Archadia's response as an excuse for full-out war with them in an attempt to expand, how the hell are they not expressing tendencies for hostile growth?
That wasn't to claim Dalmasca as their own but merely to initiate the war once more. "The defense of Rabanastre" excuse would not be to occupy Rabanastre permanently, just casus belli to start killing Archadeans.
>Dalmasca is the most at threat for Rozzarian expansion, as they are geographically the closest and are required to control for further expansion.
Rozarria doesn't seem to want to grow, specifically, so much as it is completely itching for battle as of halfway through XII. Its feud with Archades is one of perceived justice and revenge, not imperialistic expansion.

Why does XII always cause such a shitstorm? It seems like it's even worse than VIII even when you don't factor in Vaynefag.

The night where he literally used himself as bait to get the rebellion out? He put himself in the middle of the fighting, right out in the open, and let the rebellion get in so he could draw them out. How is that not risking his life?

The fact that he had no one else to hide behind means nothing, he could have saved his life with certainty by bowing to their ridiculous demands and not fighting them, but he did not because to do so would've been an injustice and would have worsened the lives of many.
Of course, his loss worsened the lives of many as it was, but there was no way he logically could have foreseen such a horrendous loss.
He fused himself with Venat, an action that harmed his body to a serious extent, in an attempt to prevent the issues that would have been caused by Ashe's rule, dalmasca's freedom, and him not being around for until larsa's full adulthood. He risked his life and underwent serious bodily harm in an attempt to prevent injustice, and died as a noble hero.

>Dalmasca doesn't require power to exist in peace
Except in general this is completely wrong, and as nation trapped between two hostile nations this is grossly wrong.
They had survived for so long only because Archadia and Rozzaria hadn't expanded that far yet, not due to anything done on their part.
No, she realizes that she just wants to go back to the peaceful way that things were, and that revenge wouldn't fix her problems. What she doesn't realize is that most of the people don't care so much and only hate Archadia in passing at that point, more than content to be under their rule once things stabilized after the war and outside of the rebellion, which didn't seem to contain too many people outside of ondore's mess, they weren't really willing to fight for any type of independence.
>Rozzaria
Are you actually retarded? Why would they ignore dalmasca and only attack/expand into Archadia? They literally can't geographically, there is no way that (continued)

My god was this fucker such a pushover pussy

all i hear about is him, so i'm not sure if i agree

what's that between his legs?

I gotta find D so I can save Little Peggy!

So I finally got around to leveling up my Penelo in rk so I got to ask. What are the best abilities I can throw on her? I can only assume curaja/ultra cure and multi break.

Shell/Protectga

Dalmasca could have remained outside of Rozzarian control. The rozzarian empire, like the Archadian empire, has been expanding for hundreds of years, and from what we hear in game and in the ultimania it's suggested that Rozzaria has been expanding more and in general has been far more aggressive than Archadia has been in the recent past (excepting the Nabradian and Dalmasca invasions, which were largely only for the shards). There is no way that Rozzaria would leave them alone in any way, much less that they would let dalmasca exist as a completely sovereign nation. Achieving independence from Archadia would only have placed dalmasca into Rozzarian hands a few years later, if that long; even if it had been desirable there was no logical way for Ashe to get any lasting freedom for dalmasca.

DID ANY OF YOU NIGGERS GET CLOUD YET?!?

>(continued)
>doesn't continue

gonna grind olderion and beyond to do some draws.
i'm expecting nothing but pain

>Except in general this is completely wrong, and as nation trapped between two hostile nations this is grossly wrong.
It's what Ashe figures, since the Dusk Shard was never used, then to acquire another and use it would be to disgrace its history or something. She implies that it's not worth using even in the face of destruction.
>What she doesn't realize is that most of the people don't care so much and only hate Archadia in passing at that point, more than content to be under their rule once things stabilized after the war and outside of the rebellion, which didn't seem to contain too many people outside of ondore's mess, they weren't really willing to fight for any type of independence.
The people are willing to abide by the status quo but they do love the resistance and hate the empire nevertheless. They have no power and cannot resist, but this does not mean they are truly content.
>Why would they ignore dalmasca and only attack/expand into Archadia?
The implication is they have no real intention of occupying Archadean territories at all. They intend to carve a warpath through the Archadeans and move on, leaving the territories to resume their rule on their own time, like a pseudo-medieval USA. They show only a desire to attack the Archadian Empire and oust them.
> and from what we hear in game and in the ultimania it's suggested that Rozzaria has been expanding more and in general has been far more aggressive than Archadia has been in the recent past
I don't remember anything like that at all.

What's your team?

You know damn well what that is, user!

>go to google store
>search for Dissidia mobile game
>"This game is not compatible with your phone"
FUKIIIIN SQUAAARE

Just because that's what she thinks doesn't make it right.
>Love the rebellion
Iirc from what I remember talking to rabanastre citizens afterwards most of them don't seem to fully approve, if at all. Sure a few key people support them, but overall dalmascan support of violent rebellion isn't nearly as high as Ashe seems to think that it is.
>Rozzaria
Rozzaria is stated multiple times in game and the ultimania to be much more controlled by the military than Archadia, and that this military really likes to excersize itself through expansion and pissing in the general direction of Archadia. While no explicit plans of expansion into Archadian territory are stated, it can be assumed that that is their eventual goal, and either way dalmasca would not be able to retain its sovereignty while trapped between them. The best it could hope for is being a glorified puppet state of one of the two, allowing them to run their armies through them and contributing to their efforts against the other. Rozzaria's military wants to beat the shit out of Archadia, and it makes very little sense to not gain territory in such a situation given the general polical climate of the world. There is no reason to completely bypass dalmasca, waste resources beating the shit out of Archadia, and then retreat completely and let them rebuild while keeping all of their territory and resource access. What you're implying is a political pipe dream and is completely unrealistic.

Did anyone get cucked by this banner yet?

>Cloud releases with donuts
>Everyone pulls
>Cloud with Tifa and ACTUAL FF comes around
>Public is drained and forced to buy lapis

Like pottery

>google store
Dumb frogposter.

You get also 1k bonus lapis right now if you buy the most expensive pack. Not to mention the Cloud release had TV ads.

Everybody and their mother is pulling for Cloud to the point the server crashed at release.

Literally every YouTuber I watched got cucked. I'm more scared about this than the Ayaka Banner when I only had 26 tickets.

Doesn't run on NOX

30k lapis and 13 tickets with not even one rainbow crystal.

>73 pulls
>Not even 1 rainbow
There's a difference between shit luck and shit rates, desu.

None of them work. I've already tested them all.

Did you try qooapp? APKPure?

You need something with Android 4.4 to 5.1 like Memu. This one doesn't run it either, it crashes.

>they fell for the JP meme

it doesn't work on memu or nox but it works on your phone if you install the apk from qooapp

apps.qoo-app.com/dl/3082

Nigga if that banner came in GL, getting Cloud would be rendered impossible. JP is no meme. It is just a bad banner.

54 tickets and one 11 pull, no rainbow.