Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

First for rasdfoafudoiihsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdd

>select store fronts

we take it slowly here

POWER LIMITS SET TO DISENGAGE IN

M I N U T ES

what if TI7 grandfinal is EG vs WanteD? and PPD wins?

Post webms so I can reverse them.

>/d2g/ is dead

good riddance

What would you even classify your mental disorder as?

upside down syndrome

see:
eternal autism

Addicted to pain, suffering, and losing.

>broken captcha

ree

Can someone explain what the fuck [s4s]?

This one should be interesting.

So to all the people whining about new dota being shit and basically lol 2.0.
Care to be more specific and actually explain what are the changes that you hate so much?

Everything.

EE is the OUREST of guys!

Very specific there guy...

No idea. I guess the modular new UI looks a bit LoL-y. The map changes has made the map harder to ward too which is kinda League-like since the game doesn't have high ground and their wards have no range.

one of the biggest differentiators in skill in the was "players that know how to win their lanes vs players that don't" and shrines, stacking on uneven minutes, some talents, creeps not canceling potions, and probably some others things i've forgotten killed this. they made the game easier once again. they rewarded bad players once again. i don't know how long they'll be able to keep doing this.

What is the story behind this?

I've been playing DotA back in the days and Dota 2 since early in the beta. Everything was fine until Valve started making the game more and more casual...

Tips during load time, guides in main menu, making heroes easier to play, add MMR to make people have a reason to play more and make them feel like they are achieving something, etc.

Then, every patch was making the game look more more like LoL. They would change the map to add useless paths, give the losing team some out-of-mind gold advantage when they kill you, create useless new items, show how much dmg you're taking, show the stun duration, and the list goes on.

Then, like 2 months ago, they went all in and created what is basically LoL 2. They didn't even try to be subtle... they straight up put Rosh at the same spot, added more new useless paths on the map, added the ability tree, copied the HUD (while removing vital info), all heroes now gain experience like they are on steroids (getting lvl 25 on 5th position supports like AA, Treant, Shadow Demon, every single game now), etc.

After that I completely lost interest... I can't even watch tournaments anymore! They made the game casual to attract more new players and sell more cosmetics.

Have fun with this LoL copy, I'll spend my money and energy on legit companies, not like Valve and other greedy sell-outs making competitive games more casual to make more money with useless cosmetics.

Shit b8. Rosh and Baron aren't even in the same spot.

REMINDER: Since talents exist now item builds are all shit, and we NEED at least double the items we have now.

New hero?

why?

>Max sprint Sladar

some meme shit but it works.

He's retarded, but every hero like like 20 in all stats they would have had before

>Guy threw EE's pub game
>EE promises he'll spill soda on him
>EE spills soda on him
>EE is a raging autist

What people don't like about 7.0
LoL UI
LoL map with two jungles
LoL potions
LoL hero balance, meaning how there is now a visible way how they want a hero to be played
HotS shrines
HotS talents

why do you post the same shit every single day
fuck off already

Singsing is streaming dotards

adelaidetard?

adelaide

how long till they remove dark moon?

>be 4.5K MMR
>get matched with a duo that's 2.8K and 3K
>on the next match, have to play against a 6K Omni/PA duo

What the FUCK is going with matchmaking?

the price of region lock user

>euroshits waking up
>thread quality going to shit instantly
Guys I think I figured out why /d2g/ is terrible

ilu

Then it's not working because I'm still playing against peruvians and russians.

When region lock first started it worked like a charm and I had some of the best matches I've ever played. I have no idea why it went to shit.

theres only like 50 posts in this thread

its 10pm and im here to watch Peter :3

ily too dotard

That's not the point retard, the point is you can choose to get stats that you had to build around needing before.

But due to how little items there are, everyone just builds "the best" instead of what they need.

there was another thread before this
i'm talking about the quality of the general

who are the New England Patriots of Dota 2?

PPDera EG

IM GOING TO EAT YOU QT!

>No Lacoste casting.
fuck

>Picking a fucking Abaddon
lol

Sure thing friendo.

The strategy in the current state of Dota is
>pick tanky supports
>pick cores with aoe abilities
>pick carry with a very strong mid game
>lane
>grow in lane, it doesn't matter if you lose your lane that much as you can easily farm in jungle spots or go to a different lane to get gold
>mid game, 5 man fight fight fight fight fight fight until the end

If that was too much for you it's basically just Lane -> Team Fight.

It's not a 10 minute death ball, but instead more of a 25-35 minute death ball, where you actually have to lane.

The reason why the game doesn't end at the 35 minute mark is because rax and towers no longer matter as much. Even mega creeps are frequently being fought against because if you can just get one good team fight against the enemy team in the late game without buy backs you win.

In other patches you had a far different variety of heros that could fill different roles for different strategies.

A perfect example for this is split pushing. Brood and NP are terrible choices for this patch. Another example is that Roshan can no longer be taken early and is absolutely pointless as you lose levels in lane.

Roaming is even worse now than ever before.

On top of all these meta changes, we have a new shitshow of a map that makes Dire side have a -10% win rate. It is a HUGE disadvantage to be Dire now. Before it was barely tolerable. Now it is literally a flip of the coin if you win or not with evenly matched teams based on what side of the map they get.

As a nice cherry on top we have a reddit community that Valves listens to, despite being trolled into doing dipshit things like adding a report system that is constantly abused, making all items and sets trade and market restricted, and killing off fun casters such as James and Tobiwan and replacing them with ball sniffing retards like Zyori.

It begins

He done fucked up hard

have they deleted dark moon?

new sumail coming through

>Storm Spirit
surely this is a misclick

They should delete me instead

>ppd drafts

PPD forgots he dont play with EG anymore

/d2g/ already explained this to you.

The soft region lock only helps contain certain pockets of Brazilians with other Brazilians. It does nothing to help you being matched with Peruvians or Russians.

>doubting the god emperor

Maybe Na'vi back when they were winning everything. Puppey's drafts were really good at making people play out of their comfort zone back then and he also came up with shit that made a lot of people butthurt (fountain hooks) just like Bill B came up with those formations that made the Ravens butthurt. Everyone also jumped on the Na'vi bandwagon solely because they were winning.

Meanwhile, Alliance are the New York Giants. Just a gathering of overall lesser players who had no business winning TI3 but one big play defines basically their whole franchise because they beat the juggernauts.

Meanwhile EE is Phillip Rivers because he got dropped from the team that won TI for an extremely inferior player (EGM) yet that player will always be looked at as better because he won a championship. The best part is that both Rivers and EE do their best to throw every winnable game.

>pick carry with a strong mid game
oh yeah, that's why PL is such a good hero right now :^)

QO is goodSumail

Pl is shit simply because the hero is shit in general and all his items got nerfed.
Also general illusion nerfs.

What happens when PPD's meme team eventually beats EG and establishes itself as the dominant NA team?

Where does the 'puppey, fight me' meme originate from? He seems like a perfectly reasonable person.

lmao

no chance

just look how pubby they play

EternalEnvy's exposé on Team Secret.

hes apparently super toxic and violent to the point where a video got put on reddit where he smashes a monitor

just my luck

fuck my life senpai

i have literally no desire to play this shitty hero

destroying a monitor is something we can all do, it does not equate into people being violent, or having a need for fighting

t. puppey

>yfw ppd wins another TI with this ragtag group of failures(minus QO)

The monitor was its own thing. Supposedly Puppey had a leadership style where he would tell people to fight him if they didn't agree with his decisions, and generally acting in a threatening manner.

Just read EE's little story if you're curious.

fight me comes from puppey challenging teammates to fight him if they disagreed with his drafts and strategies/criticism

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE THIS BASED!?!?!

because EG play highly organized strategic dota

alright nevermind they fucking lost

Euros waking up at 22:00.
Fucking NA Education...

Why can't PPD beat Swindle/Zfreek's teams?

Euro here. The good streams and games usually start around this time so why wouldn't I sleep until now?

>In other patches you had a far different variety of heros that could fill different roles for different strategies.
So how come that is no longer the case?

>Roaming is even worse now than ever before.
Why?

>On top of all these meta changes, we have a new shitshow of a map that makes Dire side have a -10% win rate.
What part of the map design gives the 10% advantage to other side?

>As a nice cherry on top we have a reddit community that Valves listens to
So Icefrog no longer gets to do what ever he pleases?

didn't she try to fuck arteezy at one of the TI parties

ah i see

>have to play a BO3
>this guy is your opponent
how can ppd even play?

GO WANTED

Who the fuck is Boris? ppd couldn't find a better offlane player than this retard?

>she draws on her freckles
>doesn't even try to make them look real

women can get away with any old thing, can they not?