/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Piano baka edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open] [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open] [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open] [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Tenko is best idol!

x for cutest normie

Hooray, a board with a quality comfy chest!

Amami claims to remember he is SHSL Adventurer in his prison mode ending.

Xth for cutest girl with the cutest FTE!

Is that Miufag gone?

Nope.

I like most of the Miufags. I think the retarded one claiming dudes can't get boners unless they're emotionally attached to the girl is gone, though.

The prison mode ending that doesn't have the love hotel scene?

And this is him saying he isn't on one of his dates when you show him an adventuring movie in the AV room.
Amami enjoys being a mystery.

Cutest girl with the cutest boobs!

Posting best girl (male)

Wow, that's pretty frustrating. Light novel material, I guess.

So while chances are he's just fucking with Saihara, maybe he just doesn't want to bring up the SHSL Survivor thing because his talent room fits that more than SHSL Adventurer.

Always forgiving her? That's a clear sign of a weakness.

It's much better to give a good old lmesson of life to those who deserve it. Like, for example, Saionji. And that's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Jesus he's as frustrating as Ouma. No wonder he wanted to revive him and kept his doll.

Here's the people who share stat builds again
Amami/Naegi/Komaeda

Kiibo/Akamatsu/Yamada/Maizono/Gundam/Hanamura/Kuzuryuu/Mioda

Shinguuji/Shirogane/Kirigiri/Celes/Mahiru

Ouma/Toujou/Enoshima/Sagishi/Souda/Usami

Gokuhara/Momota/Oowada/Hinata/Nidai

Hoshi/Chabashira/Kuwata/Asahina/Ikusaba/Owari

Saihara/Iruma/Togami/Fujisaki/Fukawa/Nanami/Sonia

Angie/Yumeno/Ishimaru/Hagakure/Saionji/Tsumiki/Monomi

Harukawa/Genocider/Oogami/Monokuma/Pekoyama/Kamukura

>still here shitting up the thread
Why though? You basically killed the last one claiming that people shouldn't post Miu if they laid low for your bullshit and you shitting up the thread and effortlessly trying to defend your waifu.

I want all versions of him in a harem

>maki probably got to ride that before he died

not fucking fair

could this not just be him lying because he wanted to not let shuichi get involved with him. that's what he said in the love hotel during the whole delusion thing that he didn't want shuichi to get involved with him anymore because it's dangerous.

but sadly it's hard to confirm it right now until we get some kind of prequel on him to find out what his original talent was.... and he was introduced as shsl ??? for this game too...

The thing is that in his prison mode ending its also Saihara and Amami agreeing to spend a lifetime together traveling to find his missing sisters. If he didn't want him involved, then he did a very terrible job at it by letting him travel with him

>his room is literally a tuxedo mask going crazy

Gets me every time. Gonna assume Tsumugi was a Sailor Moon fan.

This art makes me so happy on the inside.

Yep

>Robotfag
>Undertalefag
Into the trash it goes.

so then why is he telling him in the love hotel scene that he didn't want him to get involved with him anymore because it was dangerous? .

wait... i think i'm looking at this all wrong. he's not really talking to shuichi as shuichi. he's talking to shuichi as his missing younger sister. the love hotel makes people delusion and have them live out their fantasies with their ideal partner which gets programmed to be shuichi.

rantaro probably did agree to let shuichi come with him to find his sister.

The Meeting of Sans Undertale and Sans Undertale

Angie!

Some of these meetings are good choices

>posting the inferior version

Yeah the delusions are a completely separate thing where Saihara takes the place of a fictional person that the other cares about deeply. The FTEs and Prison Mode ending go together and is about their agreement to travel for Amami's sisters and have nothing to do with the love hotel. Amami wants Saihara with him as a friend and detective to help him find them.

Deviantart bad.

Better but Kaede's too fat to be Sailor Moon.

Is there one for Ouma yet?

Angie!

yeah you're right. i did remember him talking about his step sisters being missing with his younger one that he's closest with being the one he's primarily searching for iirc. would have been an interesting adventure.

Howdy

It fits. Thanks user!

Who will stop this madman?

She was.

Them glasses. Veeky Forums as fuck.

>fully drawn OC
>inferior

Rope-kun

Saihara by picking the wrong culprit

>deviantart tier trash
>superior

DELET THIS

No one, because Saihara can't even throw a punch.

>deviantart
I don't see any force feeding or inflation though

This is the only Undertale crossover I approve of.

Angie!

>that last panel
KEK

Tsumugi rocks them better desu.

>implying it was his only fault

It's funnier and is more of a OC than just copy pasting character faces in a lazy manner

Korekiyo!

Man her eyes look so sad. Like she's been through so much shit and she just wants it to end.

>implying

Wait, I'm just still trying to figure it out. If I understand correctly, in the love hotel everyone basically plays out their ideal partner fantasy under some sort of delusion. But what does that mean for Kiibo in his case? I mean, is he affected like everyone else or it's debatable with him being a robot and all?

Flustered Ouma!

Too bad Ouma will never have her hug him back though

The text leaves Kiibo up in the air so no one can really tell. It's entirely up to you.

Her final invention was turning herself into a fucktoy, probably what she would have wanted

APOLOGISE APOLOGISE APOLOGISE APOLOGISE

KEK

It was his fault Detectivefag.

That's a garbage flustered Ouma. He's a good one.

In Saihara's delusions maybe :')

Ah, shit, I fucked up a bit.

Threadly reminder of who is best girl

art looks like it was drawn by a 10 year old

>this guy again

Welp, I was wondering where you were. Kindly fuck off again, this thread was much better when you and your autistic "'''''nemesis""""" were away

Perfection. Thank you, user.

>pretending he isn't him
When you stop shitting up the thread with your autism detectivefag.

Sure, mate.

I fucking hate Togashi. He's a bigger cocktease than Ouma.

Both of you autists fuck off.

go away you retards.

And this will be my last reply to (You).

Have fun shitting up the thread, samefagging and being ignored by the general

Just report them both.

Doujins of Saihara snapping at Ouma's shit and shoving a dick into his mouth to shut him up when

>Complaining about OC made specifically for /drg/
Also if that's what a 10 year old's art looks like, I must be borderline retarded because that's way better than I can do.

Why should I, faggots? I'm not even discussing with that autismo anymore.

After all these years of hiatus I'm still an Illumifag. Please come back Togashi.

>Have fun shitting up the thread, samefagging and being ignored by the general

Like you?

Doujins take a long time to draw user.

so you drew it? because it looks pretty bad

For what? I'm neither of then, but it's not a reddit, you don't report someone who you don't like.

>posting the same old pic

Boring.

Tulpaman does not deserve an apology. That is why he was cucked in the afterlife by his own sister!

Miu disciple is right you know

Already did. Hopefully they'll go away.