/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

______

Want to join PC GTA crew
SC: TheWTFthing

is there any reason to sell I/E cars in a collection? is the bonus worth it?

Let's go to the news room. While WE go to the BOOZE room.

Group hypnosis.

>my garage is completely filled with mid and standard range garbage

What am I supposed to do with these? Deliver them alone on downtime?

Leave them until you get 10 of each, then get Top range every time.

Post name and I'll give you a hand.

I call shenanigans

Where do I go to enable anti aliasing in the widescreen fix ini again? I forgot.

Is there a guide anywhere on how to make your online character look like Karen Daniels? haven't played in a while and just noticed there's a change appearance button.

NPC's have custom made models. It's nearly impossible to replicate it with the feature-lacking character creator.

10 stanard mid and top you mean?

rip

seems like this general is dead. does new content bring people back or is this shit always slow?

>tfw Karen will never entrap or cajole you.

alive general just means the game is shit and people rather circlejerk and shitpost instead of playing

I thought everyone knew this by now? There are 10 standard, 10 medium, and 12 top range cars, with three variations of each, the game won't give you a duplicate car until you hit 32, so if you've got 10 standard and 10 mid range every source mission will be a top range. It's not that hard to try for yourself.

does that mean pc is still alive? i was just playing heists with my friends so idk what the pop is like

>tranny

>won't give you a duplicate car until you hit 32

32 what?

I just did a head count of my garage and I have 22 standard and 14 mid.

Are you saying if I get both down to 10 I'll only get tops? I do not understand.

32 cars, the game won't give you a duplicate car (say 2 zentorno's or 3 X80s) until you have all 32 unique cars, i dunno what you did but you should sell off all your duplicates until you have 10 standard and 10 mids, then all you should get on source missions is top range.

>find the only fun I have in this game is conducting wacky races and scenarios with a menu
>don't want to be reported and lose my account full of rare shit to a narc

what menus work?

Dear Rockstar FAGGOT,

Why are contact missions not rebalanced to compete with CEO and MC DLCs?

Sincerely,
(((Eliminated)))

So what you mean to say is if I collect ONE of every single car (32 in all) all my mission will be top range?

Bullshit spawns: They're not just for streets any more.

One of every standard and mid range car, so 20 out of 32.

That's wrong user, theirs way more then 40 different combinations of cars now to the point that selling what ever car you get is better.

No, one of every single standard and mid (20 total) all it will give you is top range because that's what you're missing.

There are 32 unique models of cars obtainable through sourcing missions with a few variants a piece (Massacro, Seven 70, X80 Proto, T20, etc).
If you source 32 cars (80% of garage space) you have all the models, so if you export a particular model,(eg X80 Proto) you will always get that model back again in the next import mission. You can use this to complete car collection very easily.

Listen to this guy
I'm shit at explaining things.

Once again. I will say it's wrong. I made this info graph and I gave up on it because theirs way too many.

It's not wrong, I have 10 standard cars and 10 mid range cars in my garage, no duplicates, no top range. Every single time I source a vehicle, I get a top range car, i've done it 50+ times. I can screenshot the cars I have if you'd like.

What your saying with that statement is you just have a higher probability to get a top end.
It does not change the fact that it's wrong with what hes stating "you'll always get what u sold back"

I can confirm it's true, i do the same.
Fuck off retard

Why is null calling himself annie

>higher probability to get a top end.
if by higher probability you mean 100%, then yes. This isn't that complicated, if you have all 32 unique cars and sell your x80 proto, the next vehicle you source will be an x80 proto.

When you have sourced 32 cars, you have all the different models. If you sell one, you will always get that same one back in the next import mission but it may be a different variant of the same car. I completed all the car collections like that.

>anime infograph autist is wrong
well no surprises there.

being able to change the scanner fucking when

Why do u guys believe you can't get different variants of the same car?

>png

Idiot.

further proof

>he still doesn't get it
Just kill yourself, there's no way to help you.

>more then 40 dif combinations of cars
>hurr durr kill yourself

you first because your adding so much to this conversation.

Is the Buzzard worth getting if i already have a Savage and a Volatus?

I LOVE YOU CATOWER

i want to have sex with catowers tranny pussy

Then you have more than 32, retard. I stated that if you have 32 EXACTLY and sell one, you will get that MODEL of car back in the next import mission. You might get a different variant, because it's random which one you get.

Catower ist rude to me/ignores me.
What gtag members are confirmed females irl?

Exactly zero of them

Seek help

smells like virgin in here

Every female character in /gtag/ is female.

>Chubby chaser.
Gross

>They don't know gtag stands for girls talking and gaming

traps :3

>girls
More like gays lol

Me on the left

me on the far right

You're a fucking muppet for buying those other two over the Buzzard. It's the swiss army knife of GTAO.

This. It's the single most useful vehicle in the game just by virtue of its availability. There isn't even a unique icon for it, so it's also leagues better than the Hydra when you're looking for subtlety.

bumpu~

I may be an idiot, but at least I don't get upset about file types on the internet.

Teleport + MC Business and crate grind truly is the way to go for poorfags.

>Teleport
user no!
didn't you learn from TT?

Yes indeed, cuckstar tends to focus on shit that everybody knows, stuff less talked about tends to be fine. If I'm caught, fuck it, other vidya coming out soon.

Did you ever play minesweeper with 99 mines and one safe square?

because that's what you just did.

use speed boost from this point forward.

Also interesting, the game actually loads faster and performs better when teleporting. Really cuts back on the bullshit entrance/exit camera animations. Straight from the office desk to instantly outside for example.

Kek mods banned me for having fun

does the game register you as being outside, though? i imagine when they tell you to exit the office you at least have to use the elevator

Good. You won't be missed.

You might not miss me but ill miss you

>Regret? Y/N

Maze Bank Tower
No

Arcadius Tower
Nope

Yes, completely. It registers you instantly when your out of the office. No bs elevator animation.

is it really worth it, the dangerous game that you're playing?

Arcadius
No, every time I drive to the underground garage door and hear the echoing exhaust sounds I remember why I did it.

But the engine sounds in this game are really mediocre.

Considering the game is older, more cuckstar titles coming out, and other vidya, I've accepted the risk. I see the worth in it honestly, it doesn't consume my thoughts when I get banned

Some cars sound good. The V12 Schafter variants for instance sound great.

If turbo tuning would max out your acceleration bar, do you get any speed bonus from upgrading transmission and engine?

Is this double selling cars meme real? Any tips to pull it off? I have terrible luck.

Does the ceo have to do the double sell or could I have an associate try to in hopes they have better luck?

>Considering the game is older
but this means nothing for most developers if that game prints money. we've probably got another huge update coming at least.

I would assume so but the graphs they give are incredibly vague.

your top speed never increases but your acceleration (and other stats) will increase regardless of what the bar says so watch out for that

Alright thanks.

Even if the bar is maxed out adding more acceleration will make the car faster

I don't suppose there would be anyone willing to trade motorcycle race wins?

How many do you need?

You can do what i did you online>job>races>pick first race use the shotaru(?) the motorcycle tht looks like a bati 801 but with the fat wheel in the back and auto invite ull win everytime esp if you keep picking that track you'll get used to it