What does Veeky Forums think about Aleppo?

What does Veeky Forums think about Aleppo?

What's Aleppo?

What's a lepo? Is it a buisness we can tax and force diversity quotas on?

You're kidding?

Leave them to their fate.

Aleppo is Syria's problem and globalism is cancer.

Stop oppressing my Natural Rights™.

kek

what's aleppo?

a what?

im running for potus and what is this

What's Aleppo?

Is that an acronym?

ebin nuw meme i liek it xd

Aleppo? He's a great guy, i mean, really fantastic person. You'd love to meet him

lmao.

>Aleppo
byzantines still turkoid & islamic

Is it the capital of Syria?

no its the capital of ISIS

The metal band?

Archer's intelligence agency?

the bob dylan song?

The egyptian goddess?

>Applies for top job on the planet.
>Is a retard

Genuine question how did these people climb to the top? This includes trump and Jill stein.

Well, I do. It's true. I have a great relationship with Aleppo. I’ve always had a great relationship with Aleppo.
Really, really tremendous. Believe me, I know, I saw the other day, so I saw it, they were saying that- it was on the news, great news site I read it on, really honest, trustworthy stuff, which is why I like them- they are like me. It is going to be amazing. And if you check- go check the news about me you'll see- I was out at a restaurant, one of my resurants, a really great place, very classy, and I was thinking why don't more resurants have a review system in the menu. I think I'm going to do that- I'm going to make that happen, it's just what I do. These people know, they know, you know. But if you look at Aleppo, it's crazy, it's just beyond the worst, and Obama needs to listen. But he won't, we know that, we all know that, which is why we can't let it happen again. But Aleppo is to a point where they’ve never done more poorly. There’s no spirit. And, you know, I have a great relationship with Aleppo, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them and you know they like me.

It's probably a question that will still be pondered decades ahead from now.
Seriously.

You forgot about Hillary and almost Bernie.

Hillary is corrupt, but she is very intelligent.

Pssshhh

great job america
capitalism saving us all again

Many of them come from legal or business backgrounds and haven't been in education for decades by the time they rise up the political ladder to vie for POTUS, and then have to cram a lot of information they never bothered learning over the years.

connections and rich relatives

1. How can you be so out of touch with world events that literally l-i-t-er-a-l-l-y happened the day before while pretending to be running for POTUS. We're discussing this, so that means that we are probably more up to date on world politics than Gary Johnson, let that sink in.

2. Jill Stein believes wi-fi melts kids' brains

At least nobody has to worry about another Nader

How many bowls did he pack before the interview?

>intelligent
>erases her phone by using a hammer to smash the living fuck out of it
>says she never sent or received classified emails on her private server
>goes on to say she was very secure and even had tents setup in the Middle East for when she needed to check her email to prevent cameras from seeing classified info during Matt Lauer forum
>competent

Medium kek

That's okay, I only had to copy and paste it, so low Kek for low effort.

It's a clusterfuck, but perhaps an interesting one. It is surprising that even a Syria/Russia/Iran/Hezbollah axis can't win this single battle.

>MFW I follow the news almost everyday and I didn't recall what aleppo was
Granted I tend to skim the syirian war but I have considered mapping out the diffrent movements of whats happening down there to stay up to date.

>talking about /pol/itics on the Veeky Forumstory board

humanities was a mistake

>How can you be so out of touch with world events that literally l-i-t-er-a-l-l-y happened the day before
There are a lot of groups of people that are out of touch because they aren't plugged into the same media cycle the majority of the population is, and instead are insulated by their focus on local politics and their own office which only has time for dealing with political allies and enemies.

>I have considered mapping out the diffrent movements of whats happening down there to stay up to date.

The Syrian Civil War subreddit is already doing this, or at least last time I checked they were doing it. Definitely recommend checking that out for daily info on the war.

>going on leddit
Just go on /sg/ lad.

What? Is that a board on cripplechan?

There's also a cripplechan board but it's a literal ghost town.

/sg/ has actually helped find targets for the military. I shit you not.

/sg/ is compromised, the /meg/ stays as an actual neutral observatory.

/pol/ is gonna learn a very harsh lesson about getting too deeply involved some day.

MY ASS

I LAUGHED IT OFF

I think he gets the joke, it's just not appropriate for those who dislike & humanities.

Lolbergtardianism

Not even once

>Lolbergtardianism

Libertarian here, that's pretty good.

I'm blanking out

Now that the dust has settled, who will play him in the inevitable biokino?

Stormtards, when will they learn?

As an apathetic centrist, I find this cartoon to be exceptionally funny.

When will libertarians realize you need the government for minimum wage and countering monopolies?

The government should do more to help the citizens, my lolbertarian friend.

>countering monopolies
Is that what you were told?

Yes, I heard lolbertarians love being raped by monopolies and their high prices.

Well, not at all, but stay delusional

>As an apathetic centrist

So you're libertarian? It's the only rational position to hold compared to far left/far right extremists.

Someone needs to make a general for the conflict in Ukraine. I know it's pretty static compared to the SCW but i know almost nothing about it, i didn't know much about the SCW either till i found /sg/.

How am I delusional? I thought lolbertarians were cucks for big businesses and money.

>so you're a lolbertarian
Hell no. I would never have anything to do with those fags. I sympathize more with populists tbqh.

>libertarians
>centrist
the LP was a mistake