RIP FERRARI

RIP FERRARI
RIP PORSCHE
RIP EVERYONE

youtu.be/6ULSUcERlQQ

To bad it's just another generic as fuck Lambo.

Is there any manufacturer that makes exclusive cars and doesn't have a generic style across its lineup?

>tfw still convinced Prezo is paid to post on Veeky Forums because no one can consistently and unironically hold opinions this awful

Ferraris may be kind of ugly, but they definitely have character and some diversity in styling across the board.

I take it back after checking their current lineup, it's pretty fucking generic looking now. The California is the only exception.

>generic as fuck lambo
Yeah, totally generic. Not like the 1,001 shitboxes that get posted here every day. Those are all unique and special.

All supercars look like shit

>anonymous this assblasted

With the way that Veeky Forums has been banging one recently, I thought Hyundai made a supercar and everyone was falling over themselves to declare it the best thing in the automotive industry since the sliced bread vans

Yeah well just wait for the New Civic Type R, it'll make this Lambo look slower than VW beetle.

t. Honda driver

Daily reminder the McLaren F1 went round Nurburgring in 7:45.
That's hot hatch territory these days.

>Modern cars are faster than cars from 20 years ago!

HOLD THE FRONT PAGES!!!

Is that a roll cage I see? Road car my ass

Boy, most of the hot hatches are faster on the lap that your average supercar.
Supercars are all about the generic boring looks and shitty interiors now.

dash cam footage or it didn't happen

>cue excuses

It might be for safety but even if it is for performance who cares? Porsche started this autism with the roll cages commonly included in the GT3 and GT2 RS cars.

VAG shill

>modern 300hp hatches are faster than 600hp supercars from the 90s

The hurrdurring is technically a toll road, and those GT3s don't have full on roll cages like the Lamorghini does in that video

Not to mention the hothatches are either FWD or fake """AWD""" that's really still FWD.

>0:18
>0:21

what kind of dark magic this, he is going 180 km/h into these corners. Every car I have ever seen has to slow down to 100 to 120 km/h

even econoboxes run the ring with a stripped a cage and seat delete. doubt it adds much rigidity for supercars like the huracan.

"street tires"

I'm willing to beat My Wife's Son that if the Mclaren was piloted by Randy pobst and was using modern day tires there is no way any Hot hatch could touch it.

>Assmad gm fangirl

Well yea that's pretty much a given.

Compare braking distances of these hothatches with McLaren F1 on street tires from 90s.

>Implying you wouldn't want a cage when you're going 190 miles per hour on the second deadliest track in the world

>second deadliest track in the world

whats the most?

It's just a shitty VAG

Ford

>literally a golf with a body kit

NEXT

His bus route

Snaefell Mountain Course, the track for Isle of Man TT. Nurburgring is by far the deadliest if you don't count motorcyclists.

That's what i like about VAG. doesn't matter how good or bad it is (not implying the latest lambo cars are bad) but they can get anyone to buy anything or worship even the dumbest shit.

911R?
>GT3 RS without a wing and slower transmission
GREATEST FUCKING CAR EVER!

VAG is god-tier marketers and that's part of the game.

>new GT
Engine isn't special enough for a car like that imo and i feel like the styling could've been better if they just drop the GT40 dick riding and move on. GT90 was some crazy shit and wish they'd try that again.
>Veyron competitor from Ford

Nigger you are out of your god damn mind. The dick-riding is why the GT is one of the only good looking supercars left. And even then, it's still nowhere near as good looking as the previous gen, which was even more of a shameless GT40 dick-rider.

nope. mika hakkinen did a 7:11 in the XP5 F1 prototype during testing
Even on a damp track they recorded a 7:22

No he didn't that's a stupid forum myth like Group B beating F1 at Estoril.

>Nürburgring

you guys are platinum MAD

Lamborghini is based and you'll always hate them like foxes and grapes.

ahahhahaha

t. sandnigger

>pyfw ford gt will be slower than a literally golf with a body suit

I do actually like lambos

If I got one I would get it in lime green just because a tasteless car deserves a tasteless color

ayy u MAD? yeah he MAD.

>active aero
>fucking air that goes through the body and through the wing
>can close flaps in less than a second to increase downforce on one side

That's pretty legit

XD

yawn

>nice audi
>nice VW
pick both

It's a slower R8. Fuck off. Make the same mods to an R8 and it will always be faster than the Huracan.

>Replace the R8 chassis with a Huracan chassis and the R8 will be faster than the Huracan

>R8
>gallardo platform
>pick your lambo engine
>Audi badge

R8 is just gallardo with an autist badge

AUDI is really the retarded child of the VW group.

>being retarded

The Huracan is an R8 with a body kit.

>R8 with a body kit.
and R8 is a Gallardo with a body hit

And that bodykit was part of the package that got it around the hurrdurrgring in under 7 minutes.

>Track only car
>Slicks
>More power
>Better aero
>Only 5 seconds.

there is a roll cage in that Huracan, and only drivers seat. All manufacturers do this, Super gojira did this Z06 did this.

Either all those times, are viable, or none, cherrypicking is retarded

There are categories for it.

The Zonda is the fastest road-car based car.
The new Huracan is the fastest production road-car.

There's a difference between the two.

I don't know why you replied to my post with this. I was supporting lamborghini.

>fastest production road-car.
like I said, there is clearly roll cage and seats removed, special seat inserted at minimum.

This is not "buy and drive out of dealership" type of things. I bet there were some further modifications put to it. Probably not as much as in nismo but still

Aero and barely legal tires

Bet I could smoke this piece of shit around Tsukuba in my lightly modded civic type r

Damn, Lambos became ugly as fuck...