"I am a CEO"

>"I am a CEO"
>I'm the only person working at the company that I started

This is me

>"I work from home"
>I spend most time working my dick

Only if you have written bylaws naming you as a CEO for your company and it's a registered corporation otherwise you have to call yourself 'self employed' which sounds sketchy to people.

plz no, this is why I don't use facebook anymore

>I'm a young entrepreneur.
>I have an inflated sense of self importance.

What else should I put then?

>wears an ill-fitting suit to school everyday
>retarded haircut that makes him look 13
>wants to start his own social network with more "features" than facebook (lol wut?)
>his "business" is just a business card that's says "CEO" + a MLM scheme he's participating in
>posts inspirational shit on facebook all the time about becoming rich and successful
>he just KNOWS that's he's going to be the most powerful CEO in the world one day for a fast-growing, headline-grabbing, high-profit-margin sexy company, for real, and all the other kids in the class dreaming about the exact same thing are going to wind up being his employees!!!
We all have that one kid we think about when we read this. If you are this delusional, your mind is already too distorted to become rich and famous.

Just call yourself "self employed" when talking to normal people. When applying for jobs, use "Sole Proprietor". Keep it simple and don't inflate your ego.

If it's my friend and I, should I put co-proprietor?

Is calling yourself a "founder" or "cofounder" any less douchey?

partner is more common, as in a limited liability partnership

Im CEO of a fucking registered LLC Business and have two other employees.

When I was just one guy working every fucking check into my business I still called myself CEO, FOUNDER, Young entrepenur, etc.

It helps motivate you to become a damn ceo and motivates you to make those dreams a reality. I love how people here call this an ego inflation or beinf childish. Motherfuckers please, if you want to be your own boss you dont belittle your worth or not talk and promote the idea that you are the best. That is counter-productive.

Makes me think how many people on this board "really" wants to work for themselves

>I'm a day trader
>$500 in a robinhood account

Might as well put "emporer of mankind" on your resume if ego-stroking and "fake it til you make it" are so important to you.

I don't see how "emperor of mankind" compares to CEO. Ego stroking sounds better than little bitch crab in a bucket anyways.

Owner or Owner/Operator if you are the only person in the business is more suitable. "Self employed" could simply mean independent contractor cuck for a factory that doesn't want to hire people full time and give benefits.

>"I'm a content creator and social media personality"
>I'm yet another cunt who is attempting to monetise memes and the saturated YouTube rant genre

>"I'm a patreon-funded pop culture critic"
>Please pay for my Netflix

>"I'm a model"
>I'm a camwhore

>"I'm a model, dancer and entrepreneur"
>I'm pretty much straight up a hooker

>"I'm a sex worker"
>A dirty hooker.

>i'm a day trader
>down $25k on the year

>motivate
more like delusional

>Owner or Owner/Operator if you are the only person in the business is more suitable.
pretty much this. i wouldn't call myself CEO unless the business was large and had multiple layers of management. otherwise, it just sounds lame and self-conceited IMO. President is ok if it's a small business with some employees though.

:^)

Ever heard of speak softly but carry a big stick?

u can catch me wearing a "CE0,000,000" shirt

My job title is Emperor though.

Emperor of the Two Rising Websites.

You've got a point

kek

That was Teddy Roosevelt yeah? Is it about humility and quiet confidence yeah? Not US here so I never learnt it in school.

I once saw a guys resume pass my desk and he was the CEO of 5 different businesses simultaneously. Threw it right in the trash. He was some tech programmer guy who counted every little app he made as his own company he was founder and CEO of.

As a software dev, I know way too many of those people.

You can't make fun of these people unless you've started your own business.

Look at that this resent holy shit. You guys will never make it. Atleast the person is trying, my fucking god.

You will never know until you try, all you retards are still on Veeky Forums in the daydream phase, please get out of your fucking shells.

Do you know from which Mr. Robot episode is your pic?

Like last couple of EP into the first season when he has to infiltrate the big company.