HELP ME CHOOSE A FUCKING CAR

HELP ME CHOOSE A FUCKING CAR

I don't know what car to get. My budget is $13-15k. Not cash though I'm gunna get it through a dealership so I can build credit.

The car I'm leaning towards is the corolla but all I hear is that I'm gunna be bored as shit driving that car after a while no matter how reliable it is.

i dunno. most cars are boring. even things like a wrx arent exciting. they just have tuner potential.
have you looked at mazdas? they are pretty good and if you pick the right one they are indeed more exciting.

Find an old corvair buying a new car is a meme

>help me choose a car
>gives absolutely no criteria
off to a great start friend.

You can get a Mercedes C or Infiniti G around that price.

what do you drive now?

The bus

Hey OP, mind if we share this thread? I'm on your same boat.

I'll give a bit more detail:
- I drive an old early 90s car (bought it for $700 2 years ago)
- Car has to have less than 75k miles
- I've been doing a lot of research, and like the following cars:
>Mazda 3, both current gen and past gen (2012+, GT trim, also like the hatchbacks)
>I like the newest Mitsu Lancers too, GT trim
- Really, I'd just be using it for pleasure. I drive less than 10k/year, but that might change.
- Make must be JP, no Kia, no GM

And probably the last detail that'll make you all sperg out:

>has to be auto because I can't into manual too well and I'd be in a lot
of stop & go traffic

tanks

4runner
/thread

how much do you have for a down payment? do you know your credit score?

What's wrong with your current car besides being old?

WHERE DO YOU LIVE.

$1500 and no credit which is better than bad credit from what I've been told. Will also have a co-signer if that helps.

San Antonio Texas

Save for longer. You should never put down less than 20%. Or you could take that 2700 bucks and buy a civic and get a credit card and pay it off every month to build credit. Then your credit will be good enough by the time you're tired of the civic.

A lot of rust, ugly paint, fading clearcoat, steering wheel sometimes locks up, had the car die on me 3 times as the brakes became heavy. Just really would like to replace it with something modern/newer, even if this ol' baby is comfy as heck

Get a panther for 3-5k

Probably easier to get a car loan with a co signer than a credit card.

But you are right, if you only have 1500 to put down keep riding the bus for a while.

You can get a used ATS, Lincoln MKZ, F30 3 series for that price

What do you think of this one?
No idea if it's a good idea or not, all I know is that's it's a less expensive Jaguar but I'm pretty sure things can get pretty costly still. Anyways someone please back this up

Fiesta st

>JLR
>reliab- wait shit
pic related theyre mine

If you have enough money it's fine. I wouldn't buy one if you're living paycheck to paycheck.

No credit history and a city full of Mexicans that can't drive? Talk about 16% APR and probably like $150+ a month insurance for a 2005 civic with 200k miles on it.

early-mid 90's cobra mustang

A credit card would help further down the road, likely 6+ months. Gotta give time to actually build it up for the reporting agencies to see.

Get an IS300. You can easily snag one under $5k and NA 2Js are ultra reliable and easy to maintain. And you have an awesome RWD/JZ platform you can build from once you learn how to not be such a faggot anymore.

>has to be auto
gaaaayyyy
but see

>use 10k as downpayment for a GTR
>$400 a month for 13 months, fuck the other 27 months.
>drive to mexico or the US after your last payment
>live off the grid

You should just get a Mazda. You can get the new Mazda3 as a hatchback with a 6 speed and 184 hp. Mine is from 2011 with only 165 hp new and I really enjoy it.

BUY A CIVIC
PUT THE REST OF THE MONEY INTO MODS

Such a brown thing to do