/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

What is surviving mean anyway?

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>What is Friday the 13th?
a upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one
f13game.com/

>Official Wikis and sites
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game
deadbydaylight.com/
f13game.com/
lastyearthegame.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1f)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuFdED-6Em4
my.mixtape.moe/xrkftc.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=yP-GhTBFL_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care if a killer camps, its within their right to do so.

I just can't stand survivors who either don't do anything to punish the killer for camping, or who sandbag you for 1500 points.

Does anyone know the absolute maximum time-span you can wait between your button pushes when you are trying to wiggle or struggle?

Always bet on Ace baby!

THREADLY REMINDER

Halloween>Halloween 4>Halloween 2>Halloween 3>>POWERGAP>>Halloween 5>Halloween 2 (remake)>Halloween H20>>>Halloween (remake)>shit>Halloween Resurrection>my mum's corpse> sabo claudettes>Halloween 6

I don't really mind camping either, it's when they do their "proximity patrols" and then claim they weren't camping in the post game. I don't even call them out for it anymore, but when my fellow survivors do and the killer denies it it cheeses me off a bit.

>3 aces in the game with me
>all have ante up 3
>and a lips jar and salt statue
>Still can't get myself off the hook

Feels bad man

Halloween 4 would have been the perfect end to the series.

Though I really liked the Uncle Boogeyman scene in 5, so I guess it's okay it exists.

anyone else likes lompek lane?

I haven't touched Hillbilly since they removed flicking. Should I give him another go? I have all the pre-Myers perks on him.

>Gook trappers always burning offerings to go there

same stuff with melee range onedowns, I've only used the chainsaw once that game

5 was a clusterfuck, but I totally enjoy it due to crazy ass Dr Loomis and more of Jamie being adorable

also

>that image

>Nurse ritual for blink "grabs"
>get a legit blink grab from someone trying to get into a closet
>Doesn't count to the total only blink hits

0/10 frogs

Yeah, I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized the idiots meant blink attacking and not grabbing.

How do I get to rank 1 without committing suicide

I'm getting kills but it's just not fun with all the pallet camping, flashlights, swarming etc.

At least I got a gg and no salt this game

Jamie was adorable, I liked her in pretty much all the scenes she was in.

And yeah, I didn't know what was going on half the fucking time in 5.

Who is Tina, why have Rachel in the movie to only kill her immediately, why is Mike's house suddenly a fucking mansion?

It was all over the place.

But it did have some good parts.

Like Mike scratching buddies car, just because he knew it would piss him off.
Made me laugh.

Loomis being fucking nuts was top tier too.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuFdED-6Em4

I watched the commentary and have the answers to those questions

Just got in a game tho R I P

>Someone opens a gate
>Runs back in for the save
>Gets it but gets NOED'd in the face for it
>Chase the other guy, catch him and down him and rehook
>Find the other guy close to the open hatch
>Pick him up and end the game
>Gets mad because I didn't let him hatch when he chose not to get out in the first place.

Survivorcucks, not even once.

>not letting the guy he saved escape and hooking him instead

High rank killer isn't fun. Even when you win. Get used to it I'm afraid.

Ok so

>Who is tina

She was the chick in the car with Jamie and Rachel briefly in Halloween 4

>why kill Rachel immediatley

Director did it so there'd be a sense of danger, and to show Myers was still ruthless as ever, so pretty much raising the stakes

>why was his house suddenly a mansion

The original house didnt have the room they needed to do the action sequences and the climax at the end. I mean they could have handled it better but yeah

>what was going on half the fucking time

Script wasnt finished when they were filming. They had no clue what the tattoo was, or who the man in black was. Producer was thinking it be his brother, was literally there for sequel bait.

4 was so successful it actually briefly revitalized the slasher genre so they panicked with 5

I honestly think 5 is good though, if you cut the man in black shit it would be top tier

what'ya mean it aint fun, these kids are so easy to read

What is the killer supposed to do then?

Let survivors rescue him?

The way the game is designed makes camping the only way for the killer to ensure kills, patrolling at least gives a clever survivor enough of a timeframe to make a rescue attempt.

Re-read my bit. That is what they're supposed to do, I just dislike it when they claim it's not what they're doing. Let me give you an example. A man rushes you with a knife. You shoot him in self-defense. Later you claimed that you didn't shoot him. I have no issue with you shooting him to defend yourself, I have an issue with you lying about it.

You're done bitch, cancer adapted.

What?

Go get 'em, Phara.

DAMN, laurie strode looks like THAT?

ded game

ded general

>The original house didn't have the room they needed

That makes sense I guess, though they really should have just said it wasn't his house then, triggers my autism.

>Script wasn't finished when they were filming.

Holy shit, that is not a good idea.

Mm, 5 was pretty good. Don't think I've going to watch 6 though. It's all downhill from there.

Don't watch six man

It shits on the whole series and takes an extra dump on jamie

script was so bad Danielle Harris (girl who played jamie) emancipated herself so she could come back, saw the script and walked away

Alot of people like H20 but I thought it was kinda garbage.

Remakes are worth checking out I'm not a huge fan but some people like them and 2 is really bizzare, plus Jamie is in both of them (the actress)

nurse worst killer

git gud

>play trapper again just for fun
>get infinited on wrecked shop

Yep, back to nurse.

Yes I trapped the infinite and facecamped the guy, justice been served

>tfw want to play killer I've already hit the rank where every survivor is a douchey faggot of the highest caliber

I know, rank 16 is so hard to get

I don't plan on it.

I read a brief synopsis of it online, and lol incest baby.
Sounds like pure shit.

I've checked out the remakes, and thought 1 had some good parts, like showing Micheal and Loomis' relation in the ward, and the chase between Micheal and Laurie at the end.

2 was trash, as soon as I saw Laurie with those fucking grubby ass dreads in her hair, I knew it was going to be shit.
Her characterization just further soured an already sour movie. The constant bitching and whining made me not care about her at all.

That's cool Danielle came back for them though, I didn't even realize it was her.

My favorite map on both killer and survivor. Only cucks refuse it.
Probably why I like it so much
New steam icon

You should purposely stay at rank 10 for a while to learn how high rank play goes. It's going to get quite a bit worse at rank 1

I wouldn't really bother learning how high rank goes when the next patch is going to make it completely different

I also just got self care unlocked. Now I just gotta level up Nea 7 more times and she'll have every single perk. It's been a long road, but the end is in sight.

6 was literally a fucking fan script, what were they thinking

And yeah, Harris, her dad, and Loomis (even when he is an asshole for some reason) made those movies for me

I was legitimately sad when her character died, felt bad for the dad too

They were the only non pieces of shit in that movie

And fuck man, Mcdouglas is such a good loomis if they ever do another movie they should just keep him even if its not in zombie continuity

Fuck it they should just do a sequel to 5, Jamie v Myers feat Loomis boogaloo

>Still have to get DS and SC and I'll have all teachable unlocked
>they have to show up on shrine or I have to level claude and laurie about 30 levels each to get them

Aaaand now that i got all the adept survivor achievements I'm playing myers to get his achievements. First game asylum i kill all 3 people (one was a bot) the first one being a meg who ran the infinite and I facecamped her for it. Could practically hear the "shit killer" before I even hooked the last guy. I would have let the other two have a chance but tey chose to stay to break hooks before the even OPENED a gate so they got NOED'd. Idiots

>(one was a bot)
What's the deal with this anyway? It used to be that bots just gave you free points. Now they ruin your games and force you to leave lobbies out of paranoia.

I don't get it either man.

Anyone else use bond pizza dwight for evil?

Dwight is not for evil. Dwight is for good intentions gone awry.

Does anyone knows what does "Decreases Accuracy" on Nurse means?

the accuracy of the blinks. Basically you won't necessarily end up exactly where you think you're going.

yes, when people dont like to teamplay, you teach them how to the hard way

Is just me or the PBT make the killer gameplay horrible?

All the animations seem slightly off and pallet stuns were hitting me from further away.

my.mixtape.moe/xrkftc.mp4

Remember kids, knowing at least the general direction the killer is from you goes a long way, as well as using that information to position yourself in a favorable spot on a gen, even if you're playing with music and fudge skill checks for it.

Haven't laughed that hard in a while. wew

>Every killer is now running whispers nurse calling.

Welp, back to toolboxs then.

How's a toolbox gonna help you?

Did some patch happen? I haven't played in two or three weeks due to the game getting stagnant for me.

They fixed whispers awhile ago and people are just now catching on how strong it is. Kinda like Iron will

It wasn't working before?

Dead survivors would trigger whispers.

>people are just now catching on how strong it is
>Killer hooks someone in the basement
>Proceeds to open every locker in the basement and up stairs because he doesn't realize the hooked survivor is procing it so a save is nearly impossible

>>Proceeds to open every locker in the basement and up stairs because he doesn't realize the hooked survivor is procing it so a save is nearly impossible

Why are you getting matched up with rank 20 killers?

I'm not, this has happened 3 times with the lowest rank being rank 11

>he doesn't realize
What makes you think that? It's very common for survivors to hide in locker in the basement and wait then killer leave, so they can unhook. If Killer wants someone very dead without resorting to facecamping, he's just going to check every corner.

And then wait for the killer to leave*

this autism

and its just a drawing of nea

>mcdouglas

fuck I meant McDowell

>P3 tryhard myers? Check
>Machinegun? Check
>3v1? Check
>Face camping? Check

myers was a mistake

>still crying about machine gun when I will be gone by the end of the week

>Killer offering flips if its a mori so survivors don't know its a mori
>Only mori's are hidden

Brilliant devs

>when I will be gone by the end of the week
I'm glad you'll be gone, cancer user.

I don't use it, friend.

The survivor spawn apart/together offerings are also hidden.

I love using them to spook survivors.

>4 more webs before browns start to show up
>Remember all the teachable greens I need to get through before things like Light Weight and Plunders

Fuck.

>everytime I see prestiged Nea I think its otherkaz
>it never is

rip

>Otherkaz

That's you though

I cant call myself other kaz

And in other games people call me kaz

I WONT CHANGE FOR NEA

>only rank 18 survivor
>TFW rank 17 killer
I'll be looking for you :^)

Ace wins the race baby!

>Play Wraith
>No one flashlights me while coming out of cloak
>Play hag
>No one flashlights my traps
>They just flashlight me when I try to break pallets

Is this real life?

True killercuck right here. Lets a fucking sabo Jake escape after he broke ever single hook.

One day, I've been getting quite a bit of dbdg people in my games lately. Mostly Rusty for some reason. And he beat my ass the first time he was the killer lol.

I'm still waiting for the game I get where I can give Sloppy a purple medkit.

>Mostly Rusty for some reason. And he beat my ass the first time he was the killer lol.
Is that the hag guy?

That's the one. Only good hag I've seen, even if they are pretty rare nowadays.

>fan script

That's really unfortunate.

Yeah, I was sad when Annie died too, though I was surprised she lived through the first film at all.
She was much more likeable than Laurie in the second film.
I was also sad over Laurie's parents in the first film, felt real bad when her mom died.

> Jamie v Myers feat Loomis boogaloo

I wonder if we'll ever get more movies.

>Face camp a sabo jake who I grabbed off a hook
>Omg faggot learn how to play

This is the risk you run by being a sabfag, what did you expect the killer to do? Thank for it and run away?

I've kept hearing about John Carpenter producing a new one supposed to come out this year

And fucking Laurie was such a cunt, I thought she was being like that because she knew he was her brother, but she didn't even know that so she was just being a goddamn selfish jerk

>the fucking beer scene

youtube.com/watch?v=yP-GhTBFL_Q

>2 p3 claudes who are rank 20 and have clearly reset their rank to try and bully low level killers
>Jokes on them I'm a high rank killer who also reset my rank
>Rage in post game after I face camped them both and proceeded to farm with the other two actual rank 20s

at least slug him

it's not camping when he's not on the hook

>new John Carpenter movie.

Oh, that's exciting.

>beer scene

I had already forgotten how bad that was, yuck.

Sums it up pretty well.

Fresh salt, straight from the mine

>Only good hag I've seen, even if they are pretty rare nowadays

Probably untrue, but thanks m8

Opps

Keep doing god's work, Rusty.

Are they nerfing nurse any time soon?

triple blink 360% no scope and no juke killers are pretty unfun

Yeah they're changing matchmaking so only rank 1 survivors have to go up against them.