FRAM MASTERRACE

FRAM MASTERRACE

Who else didn't fall for the Oil filter meme?

FRAM a best, have gotten 250k+ miles on 3 cars out of them.

>Use Wix Filters and synth oil
>Car goes 250k until trans shits itself and rust has compromised the frame

>Use Fram and Wal-Mart oil
>Car goes 250k until trans shits itself and rust has compromised the frame

I work at a shop. We use Valvoline filters. We have about a dozen customers with non-Japanese cars that have 400k+, at least three of which are Chrysler products.

bosch.
it's german.

muh cardboard

You got a problem with fram?

BUT MUH DESIGNER OIL FiLTER !
MUH SYNFETICS???

Got em

waste of money

I only use walmart

>not buying Pennzoil Platinum synthetic for $20 on sale
>not buying fram ultra filters from Rockauto for $6

ah, the "he fell for the oil filter meme" meme

>We have about a dozen customers with non-Japanese cars that have 400k+, at least three of which are Chrysler products.
They're Caravans, aren't they? I bet they are.

>paying 6 buck for filter
KYS.

>When you car still gets OEM filters 35 years later.

K&N

>When you still own that old ass car instead of selling it

You mean rebranded purolators

Bleepin Jeep says that STP extended life is the best available at autozone presently. I still use the Mopar filters.

>K&N
>paying for the same filter as Fram

Fram a shit
Mann masterrace

Whichever one doesn't have the pressure relief valve.

>non cartridge oil filter
Disgusting

>falling for the meme
user pls.

>every OEM literally abandoning a shitty idea they know was shit
Yeah I'll get on your "level"

Nice

>paying twice as much for a
>Fram
than what a
>Mahle
or
>Mann
costs.

I just buy Purolator PureONEs.
Everytime I see Fram it only reminds me of their filter that collapsed on itself from high oil pressure in a Lamborghini or whatever.

Because your Honda has the same requirements as a Lamborghini. See this picture because I can't post it twice.

A Caravan, a Jeep, and a Ram, that I recall.

I use Motorcraft filters because muh Ford and they're even cheaper than fram.

I actually lost an engine to Fram and budget oil.

The filter had literally nothing to do with it.

yes it did, it exploded and set the whole car on fire

Proof?

fram filters gave my brother adult onset diabetes

>oil was full of particulates despite oil changes every 3000 miles
>bearing surfaces were totally fucked by said particulates
>maintenance records going back to the day after the car was bought when the owner had it tinted with a gift certificate verifying said 3000 mile oil changes
Not many suspects here bud.

Well then, you have some lab test sheets to post, eh? Seeing as you had the oil tested at every oil change, or at least the last.

I'm confident enough in my assessment of the cause to justify the price difference of several entire American dollars to buy Wix.

drastic failure of some kind, dumps material in filter, filter clogs, goes into bypass as designed. more material wrecks more bearing surfaces.

>blame filter.

So you fucked up your car, found a meme excuse that you think makes you not a shit, and think you're in the clear? What a fucking facebook normie bullshit way to live life. Fucking kill yourself.

The filter wasn't clogged and the only sizable material in the oil was from the bearing that seized. The other bearing was showing clear signs of persistent wear by particulates in the oil that weren't being filtered.

You sound pretty mad dude. Do you work for Fram or something?

You sound pretty retarded dude. Do you work for who fucking knows who is spending all this anti shill money or something?

Just admit you don't like them because they are popular.

Why do you find it so hard to believe that someone who had a engine fail due to an oil related issue would not want to continue buying the filter that very well may have contributed to said failure and has a generally shit reputation when the alternative is better regarded and the difference in price is trivial?

I use diesel oil in my car

fight me faggots

>not premixing your fuel

Ain't even a rotary or 2-stroke

This. Fram is legit brand.

ahahh this

That car was either sabotaged or it is a fake story by that chronic fram hater poster. That poster used to start up anti-fram threads over and over.

>Fram is legit brand.
It gets chinese counterfeits unfortunately.

bump

>falling for the new car meme
Stay woke

>not just changing your oil filter every time you get gas

What year caravan
The autos they hooked to the 3.8 V6 were fucking trash, that thing has probably been rebuilt four times.

why wouldn't it?

>FRAM MASTERRACE
Fram ultra series filters are pretty good. They even have a metal reinforcing mesh that goes in between each pleat. That provides strong support against blow through holes if the filter gets clogged up from too much trapped debris.

BILTEMA

gold standard of Scandinavia

Biltema is fucking trash and you know it, i'd rather not use a oil filter at all than put something from Biltema there.

ski into pussy, please