/ceg/ - Conan Exiles General

Hyenas Edition

>Official Links
Website - conanexiles.com/
Steam Store - store.steampowered.com/app/440900/

>What is Conan Exiles?
Conan Exiles is a survival game made by the Dev of Age of Conan, and it's currently on the Early Access limbo.

>Official Premium Veeky Forums Server
167.114.159.112:7927

>Server not showing in the list?
Go to your Properties for Conan Exiles on Steam, and open the Launch Options, then type in : +connect 167.114.159.112:7927

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJnUydRGUfA
steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/3/133256080234346155/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks

lewd mods when

Small cock is best cock Edition

is vesper the only member of the dickbutt clan? i only ever see him around.

Plato plz go and stay go.

There are 3 members
Vesper, Druus, and Cholo

Druus is around sometimes building the neat things in the back.
Haven't seen Cholo since he joined.
need more

Never, they're running Denuvo.

Okay so what do I need to do if the server is asking for a password?

Do the Clovered Autists accept people in their clan or are they a closed coop group or a sect or something?

Seems like a mysterious and interesting clan, I could bring you guys a good tribute of iron and leather if you're looking for more people.

Also I heard you guys are belgian et j'parle français si ça fait une différence, mes hommes.

Technically there's also Tyrone and whatever the server admin changed his name too (originally shiptoast) as well as one other but they're never on.

They're the dudes in their own voice chat that screech at people in global chat whenever they're "annoyed"
Probably the guys who killed people on the 2nd or 3rd day in the newbie zone and people here cried about.

Not REAL members of our ultra-comfy community!

Thank you user

>Dying with full health

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK THIS SERVER

rip serb

Okay, I think the server needs to go down for a bit to get its shit in order.

i've scouted their fort.

they've got thralls everywhere with a thrall factory just behind their fort, and really shitty architecture.

i mean look at this fucking shit, the beams are all crisscrossed for crom's sake.

Clovered Autists? Where are they?

that was a solid hour lads!

So is everyone pretty much set up at the 3 dots?

I worked hard on my comfy mountain base. Also, I haven't killed anyone, not sure about anyone else.

Who else here loves losing their shit for the third time in a row due to this shitty server?

Fuck this I'm outta this shit, I'm playing with normies.

a good amount are, a lot of people set up relatively far east and south and north of it though and are probably solo for now

Im setup in the south but have though about setting up a new base further north. I want to basicly setup a base close to a thrall zone and just farm thralls

reeeeeeeeeeeeee
see if other servers that haven't wiped since launch are stable

Seriously why is the server so shit? Is anyone willing to set up a new server that might not be as trash?

Let's play with/against normies together user. Murrica or Europe?

>Implying we need architecture when we're hiding behind 40 layers of thralls.

>He doesn't know that thralls can glitch away.

>I die even though nothing is attacking me
>Serv goes down
>Which means my 400 stone, 30 hide, iron equipment and full leather set is gone again
>MFW
THIS FUCKING SERVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=sJnUydRGUfA

up

I checked for servers earlier found one that has 2x rates, about 25/60 pop and had "NEWBIE FRIENDLY" in its name.

On another note, Ayy town is best town.
We even have our own mountain of power.
25 pop is too much and it will cause massive lag if we migrate there.
We need one which is almost empty.

anyone here playing in NA? This serb is too laggy and crashy and it's full of belgians.
Let's make a Yog tribe on some hapless RP server and eat the fuck out of people.

>I wish

lewd

That's all I need in life my man

Sen here. Character got wiped REEEEE

So we looking for a new server now?

I thought people wanted normies to dominate, but I prefer too an empty server. I'd check for a new one but my girlfriend is using the computer for some reason did I fucking unmount truecrypt[\spoiler]

Someone just start another Veeky Forums server that isnt shit. Otherwise we all get split

>but they're never on.
Tyrone here. I'm playing on another server with my friends, it's okay if you kick me, I don't really mind. Might join from time to time whenever I feel bored or when the rates are double or something. Just don't feel like starting all over again.

Starting over at higher rates is fine, but having them at default when we're losing everything constantly will make no one want to come back at all.

Look, whoever runs the server just increase the rates until this game is somewhat stable and then do a wipe and set to standard gains. Otherwise losing progress on a day to day basis is going to just bleed the ones playing there.

Anyone have some protips on optimizing the game? I get stutters every couple of minutes or so for no reason. It doesn't matter if I switch from ultra down to low. I more than enough meet the recommended requirements.

>denuvo on an online game

Literally why

what about this shit?
i remember some guy on the last thread who said this was a server from some Veeky Forums guy or something.

Idk about 2x servers though...

2x doesn't seem that bad to me.
after doing all this on the first server, doesn't bother me that much to go a little bit faster, even though i'd usually prefer 1x.

Does battleye actually make a difference

we will never, ever find a new server.

Seriously guys, what the fuck is wrong with 2x+ when we're about getting wiped every 2-4 days?

Renegade here.

Im debating if I should just pony up and buy a 40 man slot server.

II would need to I would probably make some mods(just so they could update the server when i cant) and set up a discord so people could contact me directly.

>we're about
who

how much does it cost?

40 dollars for a 40 man slot.

Man, I stink

a buck a slot in us dollarydoos

that's every month i guess?

Correct.

I cam stomach a 40 Dollar monthly fee Any higher I would require more funding.

I would play. Whats up with the current server? Admin just isnt active or what?

i don't know, he's often in the thread and usually respont quickly by email. don't know why the server is so unstable.

He is active. But the server is unstable af.

A wipe yesterday probably would've fixed our issues.

intredasting

Why is this one so much more unstable than other servers though?

idk, owner should post logs
see how it matches with steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/3/133256080234346155/

we're already in the process of getting another server going for Veeky Forums

Probably because he is hosting it on his own battlestation and has his browser open with lots of lewd sites.

How much longer?

Preferably would quit for a week and see what they patch before starting again on a new, properly wiped server.

i didn't know about that.
don't tell me you're the belgian fags plz

Any other burgers want to do burger stuff onn a burger server? not gonna deal with 500 ping

Who is were?

why would denuvo stop lewd mods when we're getting a devkit soon and the lead dev wants sex mods to happen?

probably can only think of Bethesda games with a shitty game editor that requires a hacking of the .exe to get a script extender working

after Prince of Egypt finishes

No now

fixed it, apparently the engine cannot utilize 4 cores.

>people actually want 1-2x rates on new wipes when it'll potentially be lost in 4-7 days
has to be the hillniggers with proper groups in order

how did you fix it

Any actual update on who this actually is trying to get a server going?

Because I don't want to just sit on my hands if you are just trying to find some random pub server.

I would much rather us have our own server.

Trump here, why the fuck is there a password now? what is it. help me

we're actually going to purchase one, but it takes a fucking minute. we're from the original thread where we talked about setting up one

What's wrong user? Don't wanna make normie friends?

rather get in the owner's face in this thread to tell him his server is shit and to restart

start game, open task manager, go to processes tab, right click on conansandbox.exe, set affinity, remove check marks on all but 1 core. If stutters or seems to lag a bit, enable another core. My sweet spot was 3 out of 4.

Goodnight /ceg/
May Set ever watch your sleep.

>new server
>have to start from scratch
>1x rates
>exams this week
it was nice knowing you lads

Thanks user i'll try this tommorow

It looks like something you'd see in Tomb Raider 2.
Underground bases when?

are any of these places good locations for setting up a base?

I like the shacks along the cliff

Why is everyone saying servers are gonna wipe every week? Lile how are you sure of that

northwest has good spots but they're hard to get to, plus you have to deal with the insectoids but I noticed you can cleave them down in 5-7 hits

>conversation about new server starts getting somewhere
>conversation about new server suddenly stops
never ever

People like to say things

the only working servers have been wiped at least once since launch