>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17374/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3181/
youtube.com/watch?v=KcpkiP8zf5w
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19046/
loverslab.com/topic/66502-anime-inspired-hair-mod/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13258/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19107/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20587/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21238/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1960/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13160/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16629/
youtube.com/watch?v=h7vWDJEwZZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can I remove this weird glow shit from characters in the dark?

cl off

oh shit thanks user

didn't think it would be something so simple

>hide out in Lexington station during a rad storm in frost
>one door has some serious radiation coming out near it, rush through to the other side
>actually leads to lexington subway system
>with a glowing one
>and what must be a dozen ferals
>taking 19 rads just by standing near the thing
>die of radiation poisoning before I can be beaten to death

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Alright lads, which settlement is your favorite?

still don't know why they did it

game looks much better without

I like settlements where you can build vertically like Greygarden or Abernathy farm.

Still would be much more convenient if NPCs knew how to use elevators though.

what if someone farts?

*BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Why in the fuck is there no M3A1 submachine gun for Fallout 4 yet?

There's been one in the works for about a month or so. Should come out soon. It'll go nicely with the Walther MP also being worked on.

Why are there two threads

the glowing sea is way cozy without all of the funky weather filters.

You mean to tell me there really isnt one yet?

Back to fallout after a long time

>need a general purpose body
>Need a good texture pack for male female
>Fuck ENB and stick with ELFX?

That autistic Caitfag's doing.

Also
>frost
>broken leg just outside of the downtown area
>US army remnants shooting ghouls just around the corner
>carrying loads of loot and ammo from a successful raid of Beantown Brewery

Send Help.

Which game?

obviously Fo4 because fuck new vegas, fallout 3 and Broken tales of fanficlands

>this retard again

I've come to realize that I love everything on the low-level part of the map. I tend to stop a playthrough when I travel any further than the 188.

All I need is limited ammo/weapons mods and fixed economy and this would be perfect level of comfy.

Any way to get Preston to prioritize settlements that are closer to Sanctuary? I'm lvl 15 and he just sent me to Sommerville. In survival mode. didn't make it past the water plant

You can just skip asking him and go to them.

It's pretty smart to build up a network of settlements early in Survival mode.

I'm so entirely assmad that theres a fucking MP-40 but not a fucking M3A1 or M3

That's what I was thinking but I wanted the xp from Minutemen quests as well.

Fucking krauts

What mods do I want to use to make fallout 4 survival as fun as possible

I want the game to be similar to like STALKER with misery mod so everything does high damage and I do high damage too, with ammo and shit being hard to come by not getting 400 bullets in the first 10 minutes

Maybe travel to a close, unaligned settlement. Get the quest that would give you good standing with the settlement, talk to Preston and see if he will give you a minuteman quest for that same settlement and then completely the settlement quest?

Oh come on, don't be mean. The threads were made within minutes of each other, and making the new thread is a service. It was also properly made. It was an honest mistake.

It's funny because the two threads were made within minutes of each other, but the previous thread 404d an hour before a new one was made.

>CBBE
>DUNNO
>Didn't tested yet, but Skyrim ELFX is great

Playing vanillayeah I'm a bitch, yadda yadda and I just got a legendary double barrel shotgun that does 50% more damage to super mutants.
Should I name it "Super Mutie Double Shootie" or do you guys got a better name for it?

"FEVer Dog"
"Shrek Repellent"
"The Milk of Human Kindness"
"The Only Cure"

I think once this new patch goes out of beta I'll try out another Frost game.

I'm using VIS with DEF_UI, and Gold Kit, trying to get it to work properly,and i think theres an overwrite or installation setting i might be getting wrong, but i get my new font from settings.swf to show up in the barter screen but not the pipboy, there was a time when i had the font working on the pip boy but not the barter screen , so not sure what i'm doing wrong... any advice to get the font on both the barter screen and pipboy? im looking for a a specific file possibly that needs to be overwritten by def_ui or gold kit and im not sure what one. I currently have gold kit overwriting def_ui and VIS files. I've had to spend countless hours just trying to get it right and trying to go by the instructions as best as i can..

high res texture pack when?

Beta update

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17374/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/

fun soon, fellow stalker.

yeah but when
the beta's been out for a week already

I mean, how do you actually get the pack? I'm already in the beta.

Do you use survival mods? If so, do they work for you or are you in Vanilla?

they work just fine

>no AWOP
>no Monster Mod
>no "Grease Gun" M3A1

I'm fucking dissapointed with this modding community

Now this is pod racing

So a lot of these "based on FO4 concept art" weapon mods seem to have a common theme of blue duct tape on the stock or grip of the weapon.

Is it just me, or is this a tiny detail that could have been very effective in making the pipe weapons more palatable?

Minute men is right ;)

Did I do something wrong here?
I downloaded all the DLC and I'm early in game.
Every time before I downloaded the DLC, I always did radiant quests with Preston and the Minutemen. This time, however after downloading all the DLC, when I try to do quests for Preston he won't assign me any.

The only ones I've done for him right after rescuing him from Concord was the Tenpnny Bluffs quest, and the starlight drivein quest where you set up a tower.
I haven't even fought that main raider guy who is essentily the first main preston quest you do.
I've dismissed Preston, I talked to him afterward to see if he had anything for me, but I got nothing.

I just want my radiant minutemen quests before going to diamond city.

Is this a sign?

Now she really does look like micheal jackson

woooow no bully

What the fuck, for some reason my bed is being considered a "Sleeping Bag" by the game, and I can't get more than three hours sleep. I'm dying of exhaustion.

also my cellar door for Basement Living doesn't work. Trying to enter my cellar (where my other bed is, so I can attempt to see if all beds are bugged) just throws me into a loading screen, then kicks me back out at the door, still in Red Rocket.

I downloaded a couple mods, but it's all weapons and shit like that. There shouldn't be anything here that breaks beds and basement living like this.

Well, nevermind. Addressed the issue. Apparently survival options (wanted to dial down the thirst and hunger rate a little bit) was causing the issue. Problem solved.

Whenever things are bad, and the harshness of the wasteland is getting to me, I just think about her and I'm happy.

You can break my bones, shoot me, and irradiate me, but my love is stronger than all of those forces.

I feel the same about my little lurky-poo here. she gives the best hugs.

>still don't know why they did it
Because if you turn it off it can make NPcs near impossible to see in many dark areas, which kinda ruins talking to them.

Pipe weapons were a fucking mistake, they're so ugly and hard to look at...

they should have made it a togglable option.

I like to use this: nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3181/

Install vents

Damn ELFX looks good.

I hope you guys chose the CoA Far Harbor ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=KcpkiP8zf5w

Are there any sort of anime or even Japanese inspired mods for Fallout? I'm just curious since every other Bethesda game has had a lot of them.

What's the coverage right now? I was avoiding using it since I'm running some other interior lighting mods and ELFX said it wasn't covering every interior yet.

It's still the same but it covers quite a lot of areas like every interior in Cordon and Diamond City, it works with Fr4nson's light tweaks which I use for the areas it doesn't cover.

going full CoA on my next playthrough. I went with the peaceful route the first time around for all of the rewards.

I read that it disables pre-combined meshes and can absolutely tank your FPS in places. hopefully it gets fixed soon, it looks fantastic.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19046/

heya friends

some of my instances have no ground/i fall walking in the door. can tcl to get back to the door and get out but refreshing does nothing. seems to me certain places are just broken. has happened to multiple areas from start game to end game etc.

too many mods ?

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19046/
That's it??

loverslab.com/topic/66502-anime-inspired-hair-mod/

Live, thread! I demand it!

>For America!
>For the Enclave!

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13258/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19107/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20587/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21238/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1960/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13160/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16629/

there's some more that I managed to dig up just for you, user

You guys wouldn't know a fix for that weird mouth texture glitch on female characters would you? I keep finding reports about it but no solution yet. My game is also practically vanilla.

Taco Tuesday in Vault 88

A day that will live in infamy

>That first image
youtube.com/watch?v=h7vWDJEwZZY

Thanks for the good responses. I don't play the game I was just curious like I said.

Can't say I'm surprised that the quality of these mods is so low but it sure is strange when comparing these to mods from the other Fallout or TES games.

This is my waifu! Say something nice about her

clipping/10

(SARCASTIC RESPONSE)

>try to get back in to any other bethesda game
>get bored within hours because there's no autistic factory simulator built in
help

her hands look soft

Can't help you. FO4 is Bethesda's best game because RTS was built in instead of a shitty russian-quality mod

YOU WANNA TRY FOR ROUND TWO LETS GO

Does having a 250+ plugin count in FO4 fuck with game stability/FPS? I don't remember the game running nearly as bad. I've usually got a solid 60fps, but even after turning shit like texture quality down, I'm still getting frequent 40-50 fps drops.

energy weapons are the elves of video game weapons

>Start up NV again
>Decide to use some Energy Weapons and some guns to spice things up a bit
>Start hating energy weapons within a few hours

I mean granted NV kind of fucks over energy weapons users until you hit novac but guns just feel more practical any which way you slice it

Pretty sure you can't even play with 250 or 255 plugins, the game literally doesn't work, but yeah, generally the more you have, the more unstable the game becomes.

i've found that high enough guns makes you good with energy weapons anyway

I mean.. I'm at 254 and it 'runs'. It's just the FPS drops that're the problem. Guess I'm gonna have to trim the fat here. Fuck those modders that use 5-6 plugins for one goddamn mod.

I would pay full price for a new vegas remaster with good shooting and that's it

i would probably pay double for a new vegas remaster with good shooting and all of the content they couldn't include due to time

>Start For the Enclave
>Realize that I've got super high-res power armor textures installed, and this looks like custom armor
>It is
>1k textures vs 4k
>For some recolors and decals
Damn it. Oh well.

Yeah, I try to drop any mod that uses more than one .esp in their mod, especially if it's because it's for optional checks.

Holorifle is the only decent energy weapon in the game and that's only because it's the one that feels the most like an actual gun.

ehh, anyone got a good survival immersion mod list?

been playing around with a few but cant find a good mix. a point in the right direction would be sweet.

Laser pistols are too weak, plasma pistols are too slow. No real heavy energy weapons that aren't just reskinned laser rifles (Tesla Cannons). Elijah's advanced LAER is one of the better weapons in the game, but it chews through ammo and durability like nothing else. There's also no AoE energy weapons beside plasma nades, and tri-barrel laser rifles. Meltdown kind of counts, but you can only get it about midgame, and it can fuck you over in close quarters, because you can't turn it off.

>no AWOP
>no Monster Mod

Both were and are absolutely beyond shit. Thank fuck they haven't come forwards.

>always loathed Cass and sold her to Van Graff's
>now, enter Cait

What is it with 3D Fallout and insufferable ginger companions

I can't even swap this one for laser rifles, which saddens me

is project nevada a meme?

Yes. Don't do it.

This little shit is too fucking powerful. I had to replace it with another main to make the game more challenging. I only break it out during that small mission to clear the quarry from Deathclaws

Thoughts on classic Fallout weapons mod?

it's fun to hate on it now but it's a fine mod if you like what it's adding. The Rebalance module isn't the best at what it does but you can use the rest with any rebalance mod out there.