gook

Toppest calibur

ICHIGEKI HISSATSU

play the game featuring tornadoman

I wish KOF was more popular.

I'm already grinding granblue my man

I don't get this meme

Wait.

Is there a KoF13 rebirth thing going on in /fgg/? I browse this general like once a month.

just started
doing casuals against bronze

akuma,ryu,ken are the goddamn worst

>Dragon Ball Z scouter for no reason
>LED lights and antennas on his Muslim hat
>Ridiculous "high tech" Nike Air 2.0 Back to the Future Edition Muslim Sandals
>Shouts "Yahoo!" as he jumps around like Super Mario
>"H-hey Rashid! W-wow, you're so well adjusted and friendly and everyone likes you!"
>"You're a wandering hero, huh? T-that's amazing, what a likable guy!

Daily reminder that Rashid is the most disgusting Street Fighter design ever made.

Wait, SFV Ranks got reset?

What about Necro and Arena?

t. juni

mad rashid stole your girl lmao

what normals beat what in sfv

this shit makes no sense

pls he needs to be in new marvel game

Juri, El Fuerte, Sodom (IN BEFORE WEEBS), modern Birdie.

fighting game when??

>didn't even kill
lmao scrub

...normals?

>>Dragon Ball Z scouter for no reason
The reason is worse than no reason. Capcom asked rich oil brodudes to help design the guy. So now the game features that deviantart oc instead of one of the cool concept designs.

Nah, Necro's cool, but Area is a shit!

Why is there a forward button but not a backward button

Why is there a strong but not a weak

i wanna sex d.va

like NOW

Are there fighting games with dragon girls?

KOF XIV has one

*heavy breathing* I thought I was over Juri but ever since I saw D.Va.... I can't take it I NEED YOU D'VA!!!

I wish Hilde was my mom and her lips were on my pussy...

which one is supposed to be a dragon

Your mom is fucking broken

Do I buy KOF 14 or GG?

But Cammy had a dbz scouter since the cannon spike days? Learn your lore noob.

wow me2

here's one that kills

Mui Mui

Her series is literally called Dragon Gal

*unzips dick*

GG is cheap and KoF is still full price last I checked, I'd get both if I weren't so stingy

>be balrog
>have 1025 HP
>do more damage than Akuma

ty based Capcom for your brilliant design

>tfw even anime is pandering to the thicc demographic
I'm glad we're not in 90s anymore with female characters having the same copy/pasted barbie body.

/fgg/ my offtopic blog

GTFO

Why do special moves in fighting games require complex button combinations?
I recently started playing Guilty Gear, and it's made me frustrated for this reason.
I still intend to practice and get the combos down, but I can't help but ask why such a thing is necessary.
Each character has a unique arsenal of special moves, but how is the game improved by locking those abilities behind difficult timing challenges? Surely this artificially raises the skill requirement, and has you practicing the same moves over and over, rather than being able to focus on practicing strategy.
My main competitive game is Overwatch, and I just can't imagine the frustration if I had to worry about failing to activate my abilities, on top of having to worry about using them correctly.
It just seems so unnecessary, why does this happen from a design standpoint? What does it add to the game? What do you think about it? Would these games be better/more popular without this sort of design?

that dude was playing marvel, too

Yes we saw the reddit copypasta already

That's how the artist draws all the girls

Fuck you man why dont you talk about fighting games then

what do you want to talk about? how they're only going to reveal helene who we already know is in the game

Yeah man I'm glad anime is finally getting characters with huge tits and ass and small waists. Such a revolutionary step in character design. T H I C C AM I RITE

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=oHzUHAC4Yj0

this is some top tier streamboaring

but I only want one so which is it? Which has more content/costumes etc? Plan to stick with what ever one i buy

just got beat as bison by a fucking ryu who just blocked and swept

fucking enraging

play touhou

Did you know you can throw
Did you know sweep is unsafe on block

how does a sweep beat bison who's -2 on everything

i dont care for the fighting games

cute draagon though

>Everyone goes back to USFIV and everyone is happy
>But Urien isnt in 4 so i'm not happy

The needs of the many
or the needs of the few...

guys im bad but im still amgry

Guilty Gear easy

>pr balrog streams sfiv
>keeps complaining that the game is bad
lol

It's okay sweetie pie

bad matches happen to eevryone

dont let iyt disappoint you and make youj quitt
who went back to 4?

Could be worse.

GG by far. KoF14 is still good but honestly you are better off playing one of the older ones.

Try not to. Fighting games can be frustrating and SFV is a especially frustrating fighting game since it doesn't reward smart play as it should. Keep at it and remember to try other games.

kof is like $40 on amazon b ut it has bad netcode and is dead online

Damn shame. I liked the look of it.

if you live in california or arizona or south america you can probably find matches

thanks fellas, that was sweet of you

Think I should main Vega instead of Bison, charge/slower characters are so much less fun for me

vega is kind of a pain in the ass too it looks like he has good normals but he doesn't really

pr rog is sucking sfvs cock ever since he got an overpowered character

at least chris g had the balls to say sfv sucks even when his character is great

really wish the pros would quit pretending like the game is good or that they are having fun when they constantly complain and bitch about it. we get it, the game sucks, stop playing and go back to other games

If you're starting out you should definitely try to find a character you like first of all. I've had a friend play for 50 hours until he finally tried Guile and realized he actually enjoyed fighting games. Now he's absolutely hooked.

Any reccomendations for characters who have good range medium attacks or normals and arent slow?

I liked Bison because he's has some cool things but charge characters are so frustrating and not fluid to play imo

I have a moveset that I devised just for D'va.

Birdie and Karin have great mediums

Hey, user. Tell me about a character from a fighting game that you love. Why do you like him/her/it? Would you like to change anything, gameplay or otherwise? Anything goes.

Ok guess now i'm going to fap before going to sleep. Good to see /fgg/ is still useful

try cammy or rashid if you enjoyed bison oppressive frametraps pressure but want to play a fast motion char with great mediums

She is cute, has nifty animations, and is braindead top tier. There is nothing I would change about her.

wow me2

belete

Necro is the most attractive man in Street Fighter.

older the berry the sweeter the juice

Are fighting game characters with big hitboxes always bad?

Perfect characters don't exi--

I fucking love taunting, I like how his flashy stuff is actually practical to the point of being a core part of his gameplay. I was going to say I wish some of the hardest techniques were a bit easier but I actually think it's fine this way.

Effie is going to be in S2q

just play balrog or urien

you dont have to think in sfv and the most unga bunga characters win easily so play them

When I wrote "him/her/it" I was thinking exactly of this abomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPGpEEKQ21M

depends on the character, i would say

What are some ways I can deal with Mika's annoying drop kick as Akuma?

Stop being shit

post the most broken fighting game characters from any game ever

hard mode: no MUGEN

Arakune is a good example of why BB is a joke. Literally a walking gimmick that teaches you nothing about fighting games. If you know how to play Ryu in SF, it'll carry over to a lot for example

ivan ooze

Currently trying not to be shit

>Skullgirls sucks lmao
Besides that, Eliza is a pretty great character. Fun moveset and some of the best animations for a fighting game character in a while.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Play your character and let others play theirs.

Love everything about her gameplaywise, its been a 10+ years marriage, however i still hate her loli appearance

balrog, urien, and laura

special guest guile

Fucking love Sentinel. If he can't come back in infinite because Perlmutters a spoiled child I hope they can get Huitzil in. I need a giant robot to play.

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=sWGxGbXOfOs