/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Name and artwork when edition.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrsI4FuSA3SekljJRlX3Eiy_X-F4xpl7D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

What is more important in a zelda game: Puzzles or Combat?

Reminder that Sheik is FEMALE

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

I WANT TO FUCK FI

feeshy need her own general edition too

25 DAYS

Combat.

He totally is though

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO596 HOURS REMAIN

Have a wonderful day!

Puzzles

Combat is definitely important, but puzzles are what made zelda unique and interesting

but that's BORING which is even worse than being WRONG which you ARE

Nice meme but she's a girl

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrsI4FuSA3SekljJRlX3Eiy_X-F4xpl7D

what if we compromise and say that she has a dick

Where is this from?

what if we compromise and you go back to getting fucked in the ass and sucking dicks while we continue with the thread

the distant future of March 2015 is when I saved it

A doujin for females that reads like a shoujo, don't bother

HE'S BACK

oh my god you have to be kidding me

>being this new
it's fanart

Well fuck you too. It had me fooled.

>he doesn't know about all the characters that are coming back

Well, /lozg/?

get back in your spaceship, falco

10/10.

This is the face of a boko who just murdered a filthy hylian invader

she has a tongue piercing, what a rebel, I bet she sucks all the moblin cocks behind the boko bleachers

Why not just go ahead and buy both games?
Great stuff, anyway. I love it.

>loincloth
>she

Look at those titties

and those thighs

>/b/estiality

>/B/ESTiality
FTFY

It's not bestiality if they're intelligent, civilized beings. That's just xenophilia.

>xenos

Disregard weepy Hylian, acquire Desert Flower

What if the desert flower wants to have some fun with a hylian girl?

I started playing Wind Waker HD and whenever link walks around I hear a frequent clicking noise. I can't find any information about it on the internet but I think it's supposed to be a noise from Link's sword and shield hitting or something because it goes away when he draws his sword. Is there something wrong with my game or am just the only who's autistic enough to notice it?

What she does in her free time is her decision and I will respect it

FIERCE BOKO!!

Murderers. I'll kill them all, take their meats and put human babies in the womenfolks bellies.

I'm going to hunt down every boko in this game. Fuck calamity ganon, I'll be busy bashing their skulls in with their own clubs.

You are horrible people. I'm going to sleep so I don't need to read this Boko hate.

What will you do when you finally kill the last one?
And then what will you do when you find out they've all respawned?

When I finally kill the last one, and only then, I will paint the world with beautiful red dye.
And when they respawn, I'll kill them some more. I wonder if there's a difficulty curve for them, like if you kill more they get smarter. That'd actually be interesting.

25 DAYS

I went out on my campus and rioted with the Super Bowl crowd and busted my hand. Hope this doesn't interfere with me beating PH

jesus, hope you are alright

>not loving qt xenos
shoo shoo fuklaw

Kind of like MGSV, where the enemies adapt to your playing style and use certain defenses to counter it. I'd be down for that.

god damn, got me there for a sec

Bring him back already nintendo.

indeed

Add in a pet wolf from the amiibo, and my life is complete.

hands off my prey

just a bruise, i'll be fine. keep the hype going

594 HOURS, GET HYPE, STAY HYPE

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

HYYYYYPE

Tetraforce will never EVER happen

Haven't been in the general for a while, are people here more opted to play the game on Wii U or Switch?

I'm thinking of getting it, along with a used Wii U until I can afford a switch with my neetbux.

What does this fuck do?

How do you think that feels?

probably REAL GOOD BOI

Look cool, autismo.

what he does depends on which timeline it is

Like about a heart or two's worth of damage.

Don't die thread

Do you think that we have already seen all the weapon types? If not what new ones do you think will be included? How many different weapons total do you think there will be?

The Majora's Mask remake actually happened.

MM3D isn't a remake, yo

It's not a straight up port.

its a "remaster"

MM3D is what's called an enhanced port. But remaster is slowly replacing that term.

They're pandering to my generic sword fetish pretty well, but I'm really hoping that we have some more gimmicky weapons.

im personally hoping for knives, or a serrated sword. thatd really hit my g-spot if you catch my drift

I think more people will buy it on Switch.
But there still is a good bunch of people that will buy it on Wii U or on both consoles.

>Wake up
>Read last posts of the previous thread
>What the fuck

i dont even know what all that was

Thank you, Tulpabro.

Honestly I think we would've seen knives/daggers/short swords by now if they're available in the game.

>25 days
That's about three weeks.
Three fucking weeks.
Two until the game leaks.
We are so close, I can't contain myself anymore.

>Two until the game leaks.
my Wii U is ready

i think thats fair, but i think theres so much game that we havent seen that id be a little dissapointed if you could find all of the weapon types in just the great plateau

If we can pick up any weapon the enemies are using, then all it takes is one dagger-using enemy to get one.

sorta unrelated, but i wonder if enemies can break weapons while they are using them?

Brawling with, say, that katana darknut/iron knuckle so long that you shatter his weapon would be cool.

If you can pick up anything, I wonder if enemy drops will have shitty durability to balance out the fact that you'll be swimming in weapons.

i kinda hope not, i know that i shouldnt get attached to paticular weapons, but i still feel like i am going to play favorites

Does anyone of you know where I can buy this book? I tried to google the name of the author but I got nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a way to repair stuff

i dont think thats an actual book. i think it was made just for the commercial

So, was the Switch commercial a big deal?
As an europoor, I was sleeping, so I have no idea.

Reminder that Marin is best girl

it was alright i guess, even as a burg, it didnt matter all that much