PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview3 released. BootNTR Selector updates automatically. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co
-NDS-Bootstrap looking more promising gbatemp.net/threads/454323/page-74#post-7042348

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Adrenaline, see this post wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/project/ePSP-Bubble-Installer
github.com/initPRAGMA/kit-kat
mega.nz/#F!S40VgIyb!5_z_tqZg_NR2KbFpiLkwYA
twitter.com/yifanlu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About to start hacking my N3DS, but I have a shitload of downloaded games on my SD card already. Can I just leave them on while doing this or should the SD card be clean?

Stop spreading CFW I don't feel special anymore

You can. doing the NANDmin.bin backup stage, make sure to make it, and then load it at the correct step. Your saves, titleID's, and any installed games and what not will carry forward just fine and dandy.

add this to the next OP for Vita

gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/project/ePSP-Bubble-Installer

Dangerous since you're using an unclean SD card but you can according to
Just don't come whining when some installer hangs halfway or you get errors because you ran out of space. Just wipe it you fucker. Stop the pussy shaking, you wanna pirate or not.

Frankly I'm only here for the emulators. There isn't dick out there for the 3DS that's worth a download that I haven't bought already. I just want GBA games and shit.

Main reason I asked anyways was because due to circumstances I'm on an older chromebook instead of my PC at home and the thought of backing up large files makes me want to hang myself. I'll do it anyways because I'm paranoid. I figured it was mildly dodgy, even if in theory it ought to be fine.

Is there no way for me to take screenshots of games that don't have an in-game screenshot function on an old 3DS without using NTR?

PSX in Adrenaline when?

HANS if you can stomach it.

There's also devmenu, don't know personally how it works.

Does a R4DS card work with hacked 3ds?

Why would you need R4DS when you have a hacked 3DS

DS games

this month

To play DS games?
I believe the later versions work. Should be in the pastebin tho.

Freeshop crashed on me in the middle of downloading something

Is there some useless unfinished file on my SD card i should delete ?

Or is the download just some unpacking and nothing actually get's installed until it's finished

How do I get a PS1 emulator on Wii U?

My 3ds keeps freezing everytime i try the soundhax thing, what to do

get a Vita

Put the contents of the starter folder on the root, not the folder itself.

no games

sorry for being retarded but, what's the difference between the root and the folder?

How come when I try to change 3DS' theme, the old theme's bgm keeps playing? How do I fix this?

The root is the first folder on your SD card, you know, the one where all your other folders are and then first one you open when you open the SD on your PC.

The folder is the "starter" folder you downloaded which has the sound files.
Now you need to place those filed in the root itself, don't place the starter folder in it.

Change the theme to default first, then change it to something fancy.

Urgh, it's still doing it. I tried it with basic black and without a theme at all. No luck. What could the problem be?

it worked! thanks man

What are your /hbg/ wants and dreams? Be it realistic or not.
I'll start.
>More 3ds visual customization
>For DS from SD to be worth it
>PS4 hax in less than 5 years
>Switch hacking scene to be as good and worth it as 3ds is

chmm2 sometimes acts really stupid and there's nothing you can do about it other than keep trying (assuming that the theme you downloaded is working and the files aren't corrupted or some shit, of course).

Try removing your themes from your SD card first, then setting the default theme, putting the themes back on your SD card and finally loading them again on chmm2. At least that worked in my case.

DS from SD is definitely gonna ve worth it. Even got an update today. I can play all the games I want with only minor or even no stuttering and increased loading times. No doubt that this'll get better as time goes on. Currently playing : Dawn of Sorrow, Megaman ZX, Contact, Super Princess Peach

I'll keep at it. Thanks for the help user

what's the latest version?

Got a thirteen word essay due, busy helping people in tech support general.

4.0. Just update the official bootstrap in TWLoader and make sure you switch to it in the options

Thank you

What's the price range for a used Wii u with no games?
32 GB deluxe cuz I want that extra space for games

Just double checking before I try anything.

I hacked my Wii U and went way overboard on the hard drive. I might as well install the games I already own out of convenience.

So for these online games, Splatoon and Mario Kart, I already bought the DLC. I can just install with WUP and use that just fine, right? There are no issues with going online like this?

like 200-300, they're rarely sold below retail

Someone should port this to the Wii U
github.com/initPRAGMA/kit-kat

Use cakes then

is it actually working tho or is it 'working'?

Anyone have a download link for uncensored/undub Bravely Default ready for Citra emulation?

you do realize it would not only need to be redone from scratch but also that it's complementary to NTR?
also, I'm pretty sure we have had a way to stream the gamepad to PC for a long time now

I mean to stream 3DS to the Wii U and use the gamepad's screen for 3DS input So I can play 3DS games on my TV more easily. Not to stream the gamepad to PC.

>Thirteen word essay

I think I'm just gonna buy a new GPU instead of a Wii U

Can you install dlc through mai on non dumped games yet?
Also is the save bug still there?

Who has that Mega link with the NSFW themes?

So I havent touched my 3DS in like 1.5 years, and apparently my homebrew is broken. If I wanted to follow that guide for retards, can I just delete rxtools and all that other shit or do I need to go through some uninstall process first.

All gameplay is perfect for the most part, loading times are "working". Not all games are like this, the ones I listed work perfectly for me though.

What's the easiest, no bullshit way of transitioning from 9.2 menuhax to whatever you guys are using now? it was a long process to get menuhax working in december 2015, but it was worth it because of piracy.
Now that piracy is not an incentive I'm far less motivated to spend hours doing this shit but still would like to use the newest stuff.

>finally have a lot of disposal income to buy video games with
>still pirate everything

mega.nz/#F!S40VgIyb!5_z_tqZg_NR2KbFpiLkwYA

For obvious reasons, stuff from the freeshop can't go into the Powersaves Pro. Are there any cheating implements for a hacked O3DS?

Is the Homebrew Launcher music from anywhere? I remember it from the Wii's Homebrew Channel.

The Wii hacking days were so comfy. I wish I could go back to that.

Is there a good place to find games dumped with the latest mai version? Id rather not have to sift through all the old dumps on reddit

arent alot of those themes like fucked?

Thanks!

Fucked as in broke or fucked as in..fucked?
From what I could tell they generally all work.

broken
alot of them dont work

do I just need to install the NTR cia like any normal program then boot it when I want to use it? i'm a bit unsure since I heard people saying it gives problems when you use it with online games.

yeah there's a lot of fucking

Should I use better amphetamin or oclockvita?
Also is there any way to get taihen to enable plugins in all games instead of activating for each game?

Creeping Terror CIA?

I actually just converted from menuhax/luma to a9lh/luma today
It's easy enough to do imo, just follow the guide and do the steps it details on the 9.2 sysnand

What can I do with DLC that show as installed both in System Settings and FBI but are not recognized by the games?

Is there some mod to change what the avatar looks like in FEF? Twiddler seems to be the closest thing but the only option I could find on that was changing the hair color. Keep in mind I have no fucking clue how to hex edit but if there's a guide for retards I could probably do it

It installs it while downloading, doesn't save any intermediate files. However, the system is installing it to the SD card, so the cleanup is up to the system, which may fail after crash. But as long as you retry the install, it would install over any temporary files if they did exist.

I'm like 5 or 6 years late but I just got a Wii for free and am going to pick up a SD card for homebrew. I read somewhere that I need a Gamecube controller for certain menu navigation. Is it GC controller or bust?

WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO POT THE NDS BOOTSTRAP

Hey, is the user that uploaded the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE uncensored USA USB version hack here?
Or anybody else that would know?

This is the first game I've tried to install that wasn't from UTik which just works. I thought this was supposed to work with WUP installer, but I got an error (0xFFFBF442).

Is there anything else I need to prepare beforehand?

Thanks.

needs sig patches probably.

Oh, I saw something like that but I thought that Haxchi covered it, I'll look into this now.

Goodluck, it's been awhile since I set it up, so my memory on it is a bit vague.

Honestly I'm confused by all of this as I kinda want to use my M3 DS Real cart, but even under Luna it still comes up as 'No Cart Detected'. So I figure I need to do this bootstrap thing, but if that's the case do I need to jack up my M3 Sakura set up by chance? Or is it just something I use on my 3DS to boot from the DS cart? Honestly I never could figure this out...

Take a look at the .ini it tells you where you're supposed to put it

how the fuck is it that I can run street fighter alpha 3 fine on new 3DS but super mareeo rpg runs like dookie diarrhea coming out of my ASS?

mario rpg runs fine on n3ds with pocketsnes it's on o3ds that it runs like garbo because it's an sa1 chip game

Anything at all?

wait a ticky I thought everyone was using snes 2005

is this the good shit?

wii remote works on everything

My OLED Vita is such a nice piece of hardware, can't wait to be playing PS1 games.

twitter.com/yifanlu
One day yiffy is going to look back at all his 2deep4u tweets and blush.

why are there different ds save file formats? why doesn't everyone just use raw

I can't even start to get into that, just note that at a time there was a lot of monkey shit flying around and people had to make their own save systems.

>Do as told
>Can boot into my M3DS Real at last
>Pick a ROM
>Hangs on boot
...I doubt you would know the most biggest problem towards this would you? N3DS on Luna if that helps.

Zelda leak when?

I hacked my Japanese 3ds today how can i get games in English. i used freeshop but they appeared in Japanese

Kill me.

>Stupidly set it to auto update
>Now it crashes the 3DS while updating
Any way to reset this by chance? or am I going to have to uninstall the CIA's and reinstall?

can 3DS do custom shaders or not? This shit is impossible to google

not like a 240p shader will look that hot.

If you reinstall there's no need to delete it
I had the same issue and reinstalled it

Does BootNTR work on digital downloads? The cheat menu doesn't show up on Etrian Odyssey IV, which I got from the freeshop but it works on Devil Survivor Overclocked, which I have a physical copy of. The plugins are right where they should be too.

where the extella rip at

*bricks your console while you're not looking*

PS4 piracy in 15 years sounds more realistic

>be it realistic or not
5 years was the dream scenario

vita spoofing when

when you have some F00D