>Basically bulletproof

Why do we hate these again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rQOYKOOyp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do we hate these again?

it doesn't come with a turbo

Because pigfat meme

Why get a 350Z when you could get a G35?

ive grown to like the VQ. nice tin can sound, smooth power band. reliable too.

Because I'm not a diverse urbanite

Hks hi power and Nismo S Tune both sound amazing on these buckets

We don't. It's just that everyone that actually likes them is quiet while they wait for the next generation Z-car SUV, for even more pigfat (THICC).

Wrong pic, cunt

I think people only hate them new since they havent really seen many updates since what 2009 or so? That isnt a reason to hate it, but I definitely wouldnt buy a brand new one when I coukd get a 5+ year old model for much cheaper and have basically the same car and capabiliity.

>3500lbs
They just look so bland to me. The VQ sounds godly though

I've always thought of buying one. Had plenty of chances too, but I just never did because there are a lot of other cars in that price bracket.

But let's look at it objectively, shall we?

>Coupe
>RWD
>300hp
>3,400lbs
>2-seater
>19/25 MPG
>~$10K

Not a bad purchase, but it doesn't seem to stand out anywhere. Thus, i've always gone for other cars in that price bracket that do have outstanding features like higher power, lower weight, better mpg, or more seats.

It's a very "meh" car in general.

You're thinking of the convertible, the coupe weighs 3200-3300lbs

They're the true spiritual successor of the 240SX now

They weigh like 300 pounds more but have double the horsepower

>more seats

What a faggot

>porous aluminum block
>basically bulletproof
lol
JZX are king, period.

They make 300ish at the VERY top of their power band and the rest is absolute shit. My friend in his shitty early 90s 180-200hp Turbo Legacy can outrun my other friend's stock 370z.

they're the go to car for college-aged suburban wiggers

The rear half of the car is incredibly ugly.

The engine takes a lot of money to squeeze out any noticeable amount of extra power over stock.

Base models come with cheap brakes and no LSD, which makes these cars hard to shop for.

The interior is of poor quality.

The transmission is nice. And so is the whole car as a package. It's similar to a lower end 911 or Boxster in that sense.

Main flaw is that it's not as easy to tune for power as the older turbo variants were.

This is coming from a fan of Nissan Z cars.

>early 90s 180-200hp Turbo Legacy can outrun my other friend's stock 370z
lolno

Yep. VQs have no midrange power.

Now this is shitposting

The looks are a little too boyracer/ricer2000s for most of us car hipsters here.

And that stupid bullshit pigfat meme

It looks boyracer AND bland at the same time. I'm not sure how they do it but fuck me.

Also the interior is one of the worst car interiors ever, the plastic they used is so soft the colour scratched off immediately thus finding one that doesn't look like it's been used as a cab on the inside is difficult.

nawww, can't keep up to a shitbox corolla even
youtu.be/0rQOYKOOyp0

If this car had 2+2 seating it would easily be my daily, but I can only afford to own one or two vehicles at a time and one of them is my motorcycle. I would sell my bike and current daily in a heartbeat if only there was more storage capacity in the 350Z.

Lol pathetic.
Probably burnt 5 quarts if oil in that run too

That's called a G35 dude.

Huh, I legitimately didn't know that. I thought the G35 was a rebranded 350Z with a more luxurious interior, although adding 2 more seats makes sense.

Because it's ugly. I unironically think that the RX8 is a better allaround car than the 350Z and I'm a Nissan guy. It looks better, it handles similarly, and it seats 4. the Z33 is a shame to the Z car line. Every Z after the Z31 was a mistake and even then the Z31s all should have had inline 6s like the 200R.

>Every Z after the Z31 was a mistake and even then the Z31s all should have had inline 6s like the 200R
vg30>rb20 tho

it's a high schooler car.

Z Cars should have inline six engines. I don't care if it's the greatest V6 in the world, it should never have gone in a Z car.

G35 is a Skyline, not a Fairlady Z.

"Skyline"

>mfw Veeky Forums is finally past the Nissan scum meme

>implying it wasn't just a single shitposter

R O S E G O L D
O
S
E

G
O
L
D

My fifth gen Legacy GT spanks 370Zs from a dig but from a from a roll it's pretty neck in neck

Its not even actually pig fat, its the horrid lack of visibility, feeling that its actually heavier than it is, and needing tires every 15-20k miles that make it pigfat.

Why do you lie?

Those stupid door handles. Those are the most objectionable part.

No
Enjoy your slow, fat, oil burning, poor build quality nissan shit cars.

>not just getting a z32 TT instead

Yeah never mind the insane amount of issues the car has.
Fuck those door handles!
>suggests an even worse car
Haha nissan scumbags are so stupid

>Nissan scum fag got on his phone just to shitpost

rofl

>Slow
supercharge or tt it.
>Fat
3300 lbs isn't bad with 450 whp.
>Oil burning
hr doesn't burn oil.

Poor build quality, my 2003 doesn't have any problems.

>google nissan oil burning issue
>350z is one of the main problem cars
Wew
Its like you dont know anything about cars.
Why would anyone buy a car with known major issues? And not to mention one of the least respected brands in the industry

>Literally only affects 05-06 revup models

Fake news

I don't.
Almost got one.
Then realized there's an MR sub 1ton car available that looks cute.

>admits its a thing
>calls it fake
Stupid scum

>affects single easily avoidable submodel of one model year
>not an irrelevant issue
Do you live in a timeline where Y2K mattered

It's not a thing in 03-04 or 07-09. You seem to think it's a problem affecting all production years. You're the lamestream media

Your stupidity and ignorance is astounding

>most under 100k miles
Pathetic

Because I want to tear down the top end of my motor and remove the entire intake+turbo piping to do fucking spark plugs.

I get it was built to challenge the 911 and the RX7\Supras etc. But there's a reason it doesnt have that same cult status - Maintenance is absolutely bonkers.

I thought the 350z had a bunch of issues or is it just the earlier models?

I have never seen anybody say anything about a Nissan that wasn't RWD or AWD.

*anything good

03-04 had camber issues and ate tires like crazy. This is remedied with camber kits/running a square setup so you can actually rotate your tires

05-06 revup models have oil consumption issues.

Other than that it's just normal wear and tear. I think a lot of the secondhand market wasn't ready to own a used sports car.

All of them do
Lurk moar

Good. No peaky boost on corners saves lives

And older cars and the micra.
Every time someone ask is a modern 'cheap' nissan is good they said that shit and start saying that its for niggers.

>owned a 2012 nissan
>unhappy results

THE MEME WAS TRUE, at least I could say I owned a "Skyline"

They're pretty cars, but lacklustre performance compared to other Jap Scrap.

Also it's a girl's car.

>They're pretty cars
no they arn't, the front looks like a dimwhit smiling and the back looks like an obese middle aged american woman stuffed herself into a pair of yoga shorts.

Performance isn't half bad, but the car is pretty ugly. Also, the engine is far from bulletproof.

why did i think these things are MR?

I personally love the way they look

Nice fat ass stretched over the wheels, looks great

Because shitty ferrari bodykits exist for it

It's basically a RWD V6 accord with 2 seats, handles about the same boatiness, worse interior, less reliable.

It's cool but it's like a 2 seater grand tourer with a shitty interior. 370z is so much more tolerable.

>v6
>na

>v6 sounds godly

I'm interested in knowing more in the brackets. Please name em

BECAUSE ITS SLOW AND CHUNKY

CHUNKY MONKEY

I'm a v8 guy but thats a fine car.

A shitty import is
>100hp 4 cyl
>60 tq
>sounds like poots
>high revs sound like angry poots
>cant even handle for shit

I'd probably take a 3v 05-09 gt though if i had to go under 10k and 100 thousand miles. I think both cars would be a good match for eachother

I thought it had two tiny seats in the back.

The door handles mostly