youtube.com/watch?v=JFCjeWui2ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Makes about being rich and having a lambo
>Posts a Ferrari

/b/ is that way friend

>posts a Ferrari
Its an Acura NSX 2016 you fucking goof

no, that's clearly a tesla roadster.

Are you stupid? It's a Toyota 911 Triple Black Runner.

It's actually a lambo.

it's a mcglaern

Some sort of weird dodge stratus

its just a fiero...with some sort of bodykit...nothing special I could smoke it in my eg...

hey guys wbat car is this

People only want to watch videos about people who read a book a day, not who have fancy cars or houses.

That's a Dodge Challenger

>posts a Prius

is this one of those home made ratan and bambo body kits with fiberglass on top a 4 strut engine?

>lambo
>obvious Bugatti logo on rim

What the fuck are you on about

That's a Dacia Sandero

this is obviously a lada

its the new acura nsx

Thats a fucking Toyota

It's clearly a lexus

>lambo

Good news everyone!

what are you talking about? thats a porsche

> here in my garaaage

Nice pt cruiser, hows the fuel efficiency?

It's a lambo.

It's a hambo.

Honey baked. 300 honey's.

The Wanker oWo edition

Be a exotic car vlogger like this guy:
youtube.com/user/TheStradman

If you actually want to monetize though, stage a crash and turn it into some huge controversy.

He doesn't own a lambo

youtube.com/watch?v=JFCjeWui2ss

Wasn't it illegal to be a faggot in the UAE?

aaaa i fucking hate that faggot
he's friends with one of my friends and he's just as insufferable as he sounds

Make a video of yourself in your garage and promise plebs that its easy to obtain as long as the buy your program and then link them to it

I can only imagine.

Did you meet him? Was his entire personality just "lol im rich"?

yeah at a car meet
not sure if he made a video about it though
my friend thinks he can get something going with his sister but i'm not sure if that'll work out

Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here. It’s fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? KNOWLEDGE. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new bookshelves that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new books that I bought. It’s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says, “the more you learn, the more you earn.”

Now maybe you’ve seen my TEDx talk where I talk about how I read a book a day. You know, I read a book a day not to show off it’s again about the knowledge. In fact, the real reason I keep this Lamborghini here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that dreams are still possible, because it wasn’t that long ago that I was in a little town across the country sleeping on a couch in a mobile home with only forty seven dollars in my bank account. I didn’t have a college degree, I had no opportunities.
But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a mentor. And another mentor. And a few more mentors. I found five mentors. And they showed me what they did to become multimillionaires. Again, it’s not just about money, it’s about the good life; health, wealth, love and happiness.

What? Have you seen their vlogs? I'm 99% sure they are in some sort of incestual relationship themselves.

let me rephrase that
my friend wants to have a go at his sis
and yeah the way they act in vlogs is kinda iffy but as far as i know it's mostly an act

oh shit

ITS AN ACURA NSX!!!!

I had a shitty kit-car lambo made down in Mexico from a Toyota MR2 body. I used it as ad space in Phoenix. A company would pay for vinyl graphics of their business ads and I would get the car wrapped and then drive around Phoenix/East Valley advertising shit like a pool cleaning company, or a garage door repair or some shit like that. Made about $500/week off of it until the car was totaled and insurance paid like $1,400 for the totaled kit car - lol..

what i don't get is why you want this? a car is literally used to get you from A to B. There is no utility in luxury cars except for how others perceive you, which is pretty lame to want to spend that much money just for that

I like the amount of craftsmanship and engineering required. Stay mad poorfag.

But he's not mad you fag.

You are though.

Mad cause poorfag.

This

>fags won't let this thread die

Yeah and you're one of them now, as am I.

As am I.

That's a Ferrari.

Is this a meme because that's definitely an R8.

>R8
It's a supercharged Hyundai Elentra

Its a fuckin redsla toaster get it right you fuckers

>Ferrari
Nigga that is a fucking MR2 with a bodykit

Lambo

Do you drive it around the hollywood hills? Is it good?

Shoot a "Here in my garage" video, then shoot another video where you pick up a girl from her school, bonus points for sob story.

T. squawking fag

Here in my garage, just bought this new
Ford F150 here. It’s fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? KNOWLEDGE. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new bookshelves that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new books that I bought. It’s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says, “the more you learn, the more you earn.”

That's a Chevy Silverado

With Honda rims, fuckin' looser xD

Clearly a Mercedes G Class

Looks like some kind of weird Dodge Stratus

>shoot another video where you pick up a girl from her school, bonus points for sob story.

Is this a reference to something that actually happened?

Definitely a dodge challenger.

Didnt know hyundai's made pick ups

Buy iphones and break them for ad dollars

Run from cops. Speed. Just copy super speeder rob.