What car will get me the most boipussy?

What car will get me the most boipussy?

any honda

hondafags are the ultimate gay

mkiv supra or any skyrine if you're in the US.

A Miata.

Am boipussy, can confirm, will submit to anyone with an A80.

Any other cars?

silvia 13 or a silvia 12.

Haven't given it too much thought with other cars, actually.

>Viper RT/10 or 2nd gen GTS
Would succ.

>R33
Would bf.

>McLaren F1
Would become a legal sex slave.

I think that attracts all genitalia.

Volkswagen Cabrio

the dude in boku no pico had a mini

any convertable car from the big 3 germans

its the ultimate "invade my anus" red flag

Muscle cars, lifted Trucks and stuff like that will work well.

but i want to invade THEIR anus

Any Lexus, is300 maybe?

2012 EXTENDED CAB (very important Z71 Chevy Colorado (pref blue)

Pic for reference

then you need the hardtop convertable from any of the big 3

thank me later friendo

tfw really really really wanted to buy a red 1990 cabriolet mk2 a while back [spoiler] and I'm a homo [/spoiler]

This is true, traps love overly manly shit

I don't. It's repulsive.

I think that 350z/370z's are the ultimate trap magnets. Every time I see someone driving them its either a twink or some "girl" with anime stickers all over the car.

Best part is, they are cheap and fun to drive even if they are a bit heavy.

Good, I saw a thread on /soc/ with a bunch of traps talking about their interests and so many of them said guys with lifted trucks. But I'm glad to see that isn't always the case because fuck lifted trucks.

>tfw own a civic
>would suck a dick if I met the right guy

I-I like girls too.

Im in that same boat famalam, I hate word bisexual it sounds super edgy and feels like something confused middle schoolers use so I just call myself "gay when the right ass is in front of me".

Yey~

I can't speak for all traps, but me personally, I value femininity, so I'm not going to be too interested in testosterone-riddled things. That's my mindset anyway. Like how girls like cute and girly things, but just because they like boys doesn't mean they like boyish things.

First off: the word boipussy is gross as fuck.

second: twinks fucking kill for more masculine dudes. They all get boners for lifted trucks, american muscle cars. they like anything that's traditionally manly. Those sub fucks will have bruises on their chest from the center console by the second day you know them

I've got a mildly lifted K5, and when I cruise with the top off I get way more fag attention than female attention.

bottom line, just have a nice car. if we're talking stereotypes, what i said is fine. But if we're talking well rounded, have a nice car. they like luxury, and shit that looks like it costs money.

Twinks like bears

No I don't.

P71 is probably both pussy and boypussy repellent right? I just want a GNX or mustang 5.0 instead.

I don't either.

you niggas gay

> calling people gay in a thread about how to get man ass
Come on man.

friendly reminder that white bois pucci was made to serve big black cars

Undoubtedly Miata.

Triple kek.

I think you're just talking about regular women.

no i'm definitely talking about twinks. The feminine type that OP is looking for like money.

But if I have a 370z, will it attract traps to the passenger seat?

I hate 370s. I generally dislike 350s.

Fuck

>What car will get me the most boipussy?

Ask on Veeky Forums and /lgbt/ because a car is a fashion statement. Veeky Forums is an autist forum.

Dont be discouraged, not all traps are the same. To be honest the ones in this thread are weird as fuck when it comes to their views on shit.

Decent advice, actually.

>different people are different

wow

Yea this is probably the way to go. Any traps giving advice on Veeky Forums are probably going to be majorly autistic when it comes to cars, but that goes for 90% of Veeky Forums.

Yea theres nothing wrong with that. I am just saying that their opinions are way different than what ive seen in the past.

>big black cars
what did he mean by this?

True enough. But if you care about traps that care about cars...

Otherwise, if you just want a filthy basic bitch casual sissy, will do it.

I am just looking to fuck some ass, definetly not wifing a trap and dealing with all those pent up emotional issues they are bound to have.

The traps in this thread like all the same cars I like tho so maybe I can one day have a qt Veeky Forumstist trap gf

If you're just casually ass shopping I don't know why you'd do it on a hobby board.

Also

>gf

Im not ass shopping on the board I am just asking about what cars twinks etc. are into so that it can assist me in ass shopping irl at a car meet or just in general.

Thick black cock

>First off: the word boipussy is gross as fuck.

Correct pronunciation is boipucci, so hawt.

This a million times
>4 cylinder
>convertible

Just scream gay

ew and ruin my hair with the wind? no thanks.

Would you drive a hardtop, new edge Mustang?

I just showed this thread to my gay coworker and he thinks you're all a bunch of degenerate faggots

Ask him what he'd drive to get man ass

Not sure why I care, being a straight white male with a gf, but I'm curious.

Whatever he thinks is cute, mainly luxury but he's a 17 year old light skinned twink

tell him to invest in Ethereum

>tell him to invest in Ethereum
Yeah, he doesn't care about crypto currency, he just wants to be a marine biologist

Have you penetrated him yet?

Nah, I'm not into boipucci

damn I thought light skinned homos loved crypto currency lmao

Faggot

Tesla.

>wants the advice of traps interested in cars
>lol degenerate faggots that's not how they work opinion discarded

ok

Who are you quoting?

*paraphrasing

What? Who?

Mustang convertible, either the EcoBoost or 5.0 in manual. You also have to be 6'4'' and buff. Even faggots have standards.

Damn nigger you just described me to a T. Except the convertible and ecomeme part.