*yawwwwn*

*yawwwwn*

Peasantcuck! Nice to see you around. After all we know you don't have much time off from tending to your crops. I hear it's harvest season so you'll probably get a nice bonus from the Lord of the Manor.

Just don't forget to pay your tithe! The monastery really needs those funds for, huh, you know, writing illuminated manuscripts!

I'd rather be a peasant than spend all my life fasting, doing "vigils" (standing up through most of the night in order to reduce dependency on sleep), being celibate, and copying manuscripts (which must have been very fatiguing work over the course of hours and hours, day in and day out).

Hey, monk-ey, how does it feel to be forced into a small room where you literally do nothing but copy old books that people smarter than you wrote, while only getting to eat shit nobody else wanted and chatting with your "friends" (in other words, the other monks who are stuck alongside you, and just put up with you so they don't get in trouble)
Pretty good, right?

Forgot your pic related?

>Hey, peasantcuck, how does it feel to be conscripted into a peasant army where you literally do nothing but die as cannon fodder for the aristocrats class, while only getting to eat shit nobody else wanted and chatting with your "friends" (in other words, the other conscripts who are stuck alongside you, and just put up with you so they don't get in trouble)
>Pretty good, right?

Is Catholicism auto-cuckoldry? Think about it:

- Ban your own people from the most lucrative profession, so that the Jews can get rich with their monopoly.

- Ban your smartest people from procreating. Meanwhile the rabbis are having tons of kids. The results after a thousand years: full standard deviation IQ difference.

Joke´s on you monk, we´re appealing to the king for our fully incorporated borough rights under the royal charter. Enjoy free meals while you can.

*taxes the church*

Peasant armies are a contemporary myth, developed after the rise of the draft in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Medieval landowners would be scared to arm their peasants, because weapons meant to be used to kill the other team's peasants could just as easily be used against the lord and his retainers.

The majority of people in the Middle Ages would not be direct affected by wars in their own country. The fighting class was pretty far removed from the peasantry, although it wasn't uncommon for the son of peasants to become a man-at-arms for a knight. Taxes were rarely levied upon peasants during wartime, because they had so little liquid wealth to give. Most peasants would only be affected by war if their lands were pillaged and their neighbors or relatives killed, kidnapped, or raped by the invading (or defending!) army.

By this logic, Greeks and Russians should be some of the smartest people on the planet

The white/European man cucked himself.

Good thing I'm a Viking living in a North American outpost where all men are equal. This Christcuckoldry would've never happened with our settlement in L'Anse aux Meadows.

But sadly, most of us got killed there. I still survive however, amongst the skraelings. They have accepted me as one of their kind and I can never go back to Norway, ever again.

On the plus side I get to bleach all their women!

Monks aren't the medieval counterpart to NEETs.

They worked on church property too, cleaning, cooking, tending to the church garden which also grew crops.

But user, you're spending your life being celibate anyways.

i'm a NEET and i do those things

When will you fools realize that NEET has been god tier since the beginning?

>that last one
You guys think cyber archeologists are going to look over this post one day?

>Is Catholicism auto-cuckoldry?
Yes, it is. And the cuckoldry is alive and thriving.

Just consider the canonization of Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu, most known under the con-artist name Mother Teresa. When she was alive, she cucked the calcuttans from their own city, then cucked non-believing westerns from their money.

That last thing is totally ironic. Because those who purchased her indulgences the most, was most likely go go ballistic over economic mismanagement/inefficiency in their own public sectors.

Ok, Calcutta was and is a city with problems. But it sure isn't a city with Interzone-Commonwealth grade problems. And it sure isn't helped by shitty hospices. Yeah, for some untouchables it was a huge step up to die in relative peace. But why not give them the real deal in dignity?

And after her death, there was these two so-called "miracles".

So in order to buy this, you must buy this superfecta.

>Calcutta was a total hellhole where people slept in open-air sewers.
>throwing a lot of money on things that seems to be good is ok, no efficency needed
>tot even trying to improve the medicine and hygiene on the facilities is good, as long as they say that they are trying.
>flimsy miracles is good theology

The ultimate cuck starter edition.

le cuck