/svg/ Shadowverse General

"Best Friends" Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Discord:
None, because we have standard.
___

Ramped:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12222336
my.mixtape.moe/bwndjo.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/12222336

Roach has had a greater negative effect on the meta than Daria has

Roach did nothing wrong.
You know what else Roach did not do? It didn't kill all mid-range decks, fuck off Dariafag.

>got BM'd after the other guy got lethal on me
>next game was about to the same thing to the other guy
>he conceded too fast before I get to emote him

It arguably did. Midrange can't make value trades when it's supposed to be racing to kill roach before it OTKs them.

>deck that requires you to play wards has a greater negative effect than deck that killed an entire archetype
t. Isabelle

>when the fucker plays blazing breath/shitful swing/sylvian justice turn 2

>have to win 4 times as blood
>all i can play is an unga budget dick
>all these havens in unraked playing literally all aoe clears, healings and wards
>everything else is just dariafags
why

>we have standard
just one?

Are Daria decks fun to play?

Leonidas is very fun

This card would fix this game in every way imaginable. It punishes all the mindless and overpowered combos, without being an auto win card. They play their stupid Gobu/Prism Priest/Merlin/Draw card to search for their brain dead Roach/Seraph/D.Shift/Daria You hit them with this. No more overpowered tutors for already insanely consistent combos. It would also solve the spellboost and roach problem once and for all. They've been overpowered since the game's inception and each expansion we have to fucking hope they don't release more broken support for them.

Probably make it banish instead of discard so Elf and Witch can't PtP with it.

Kill yourself.

Yeah, discord is for faggots, everything else is fair game.

Why do D-Shift players take 10 million years to do their turns?

would not mind roach nerf desu, forest could use some more variety. it would probably just make forest terrible though even with compensation

You're not wrong but people(mostly from discord and reddit) will snap at you playing YGO.

Or they could just make trap cards or instants to counter combo decks like every other card game in existence

>playing Storm haven
>people assume I'm playing some sort of cancer deck and concede turn 1

It's called thinking. Dshift is arguably the most skill demanding deck in the game since always.

You're technically right, it's Feena and Goblin Mage that have pushed roach over the top since it gave the deck a ridiculous amount of consistency and a 0 mana way to tutor roach for extra damage.

The card without a doubt needs to be changed though or else it limits the design of every future neutral and forest card. There's a reason why most people are bringing OTK roach to tournaments.

Human trash that enjoy wasting everyone else's time. It's the same reason they slow roll the shit out of you when they know they already won. They'll play every draw card and 0 mana cost card, even though they already have enough 0 cost followers and D.Shifts to kill you.

traps are cancer

>every other card game in existence
Among the more famous card games, only YGO and MtG has instant/traps/quick effects.

Trap cards are wonderful and chain beat was the best deck ever.

Because DShift players, like most Rune players, are subhuman degenerates.

Even HS has something set up where you can counterplay your opponent.

isn't this card banned in yugioh

>Rune
>Skill demanding deck
1+1 is skill?

>MOOOOOOOM HE COUNTERED MY COMBO

Solemn judgment is the best thing to ever happen to ygo.

>Got memed on by double crystal amulet face spell Dragon
Well then

Do traps still exist in YGO? What good are they in a game that ends in turn 1?

It is, but that's because it enabled combos.

In shadowverse, it would stop them.

Wording is very specific in YGO. It discards to the graveyard, otherwise it would be OP as fuck, because YGO is tutor central, and there's plenty of ways to check your opponent's hand. It still saw play though, because a lot of decks require shit to be the graveyard.

You're forgetting hearthstone, the second most popular card game after Magic. when your game has less options for counter play than hearthstone you know there's something wrong

>animated cards that cannot be used by their classes because they are not feasible enough

Now that I checked, I also have 3 animated Thief.

Oh right, all I remember is IRL card games, forgot HS exists, never played it though.
Also Fow has instants too since it's a watered down MtG, kinda dead though.

Helps T1 set up.

Dimension Barrier and Solemn Strike are pretty good, also Vanity's Emptiness/

my.mixtape.moe/bwndjo.mp3

>Play roach
>Don't draw a single 1PP bounce card
>Opponent shits out 6 bazillion wards

>Play vs roach
>All my wards have mysteriously gone missing
>They always have 3 roaches/1 PP bounces to kick my ass

Nice

>You're forgetting hearthstone, the second most popular card game after Magic.
YGO is more popular worldwide.
Magic is too expensive and serious to be played by kids, also not cartoonish enough.

>watered down MTG
You could literally describe every CCG as that. Only YGO strayed away from that formula and saw any success.

Why aren't you playing Lunacraft, user?

Rate Banner

Also advice would be great

Koga Kunoichi is waifu

because its boring as shit

You're forgetting VG.
There are some other Bushi CG that's not a watered doen MtG like WS, Buddy, Luck and Logic, but they're not as famous as VG. They're also fairly successful.

>Ungashitter hits face
>Turn 3 5/6 elf

at what rank do people stop doing this?

Cause I don't want to craft Neps.

>Also advice would be great
stop playing banner

I had a 5 win streak With my randomly made Dragon deck and I lost to a daria, I didnt get a good draw and I Lost

noh

If he trades he's going to lose. If AE comes out he's going to lose.

>have to think ahead in shadow building/consumption to make sure you don't get fucked later on
>a lot of space for creativity without any broken shits
>making it a challenge to build a deck that revolves around a legendary while trying to survive at the same time
>boring

You must be a boring person then.

She's quite fun to build around with if you have her.

YGO did have a popular anime, which honestly is probably the leading if not the only reason why it succeeded.

Konami are the guys I can comfortably call a bunch of retards when I see how they design the meta, their general philosophies, how they treat their players in NA, and what they let slip through the cracks.

When other people fuck up card games, if they didn't screw up on Konami's level, I just assume they're madmen who just don't care.

because he can topdeck DoD

I already play both Aggro and Nep decks. Nep has actually been more consistent than Seraph for me when that probably shouldn't be the case.

What are you trying to pull off some kind of control?

>win streak all the way up to 2 wins from masters
>go on losing streak

Yeah kinda yeah.

That's eight (8) fucking Mythril Golems I've gone through since starting this game, one of them animated. And another 3 fucking Erasmus.

Standard packs hate me.

>madmen who just don't care

Man, I remembered how I scratched my head when I was browsing through the leak and came across pic-related.

What's WoTC's excuse? They were too late to stop the print and had to ship it out.

Lost again to a roach Who got stupid Lucky And got natures guidance on a roach and just killed me while I had 2 dragons one exceeding 10 Atk she was at 2

I'm gonna start BMing any D-shitters that take forever on turn 1 to fucking insight.

>madmen who just don't care.
Sound like Bushi to me, VG's anime is superior because it's 100% same with the actual card game though.

New Shadowlog data available! (January 30 to February 5)
Daria lost 1% winratio (at 52% now), but gained 6k games (Jesus Christ, to put into perspective, cSword had 4.7k total games). Dshift lost 0,7% but remains at 47%, tier 1 my fucking dick.

Roach remains above 55% winratio, and gained around 6k games as well. It performed better than every other deck yet again.

Ramp Dragon gained 2k games, but lost a bit on it's winratio, still at 47%. Don't let your Saha memes be dreams.

Control Sword gained 1.5% with about the same play rate, Erika's winratio when warding up is at 51.8% now. Reminder that none of you faggots will ever touch Amelia, nor make the deck winrate go below 50%. Mid-range stays at 51% as well, if that makes sense for you, because it sure as hell doesn't add up for me. Aggro gained 3% and went from the worst Sword deck to being the best one compared to last week's report.

Aggro Bat reader usage went up by 1.5k, but its winratio remains at 48.9%, send help. On that note, control Blood peformed better and gained around 1% winratio, while also being used more often, it is at 45.4% now.

Seraph remains at 46%, and about the same uses, literally worse than Dragon. On the other hand, Sun Satan is at 49.6%, 3% increase from last week.

Aggro Shadow lost 1.3% winrate, but remains above 50%. Nep lost 2%, it is at 45.9 now%.
Cerberus continues to be Shadow's best girl, Nep might have the thighs but that's all she has got going for her.

So I have 3 Alberts, but lacking Aurelias and Frontguards to make control sword I also have 3 Elenas prayer and buttloads of healing cards., but no Themis and Seraph

I have only enough vials to craft at best 2 leggos and 2 golds, which is more fun to play and better to climb the current meta?

Dshift has always been a 40%er deck
People that complain about it are retards

Fun is subjective, user.
Sword.

dat feel when you topdeck albert

meant for

>dissing on Nep with muh datas from shitters

Here we go again.

Some might like Curve Shadow, but I'd rather stick to a deck with better lategame when you cannot beat certain decks in early phase.

Not retards but control cucks.

>what is discard dragon
>what is ptp forest

And fyi,despite all the shitter who say discard dragon is a meme the deck literally is just one step away from being broken. All it needs is bullshit effect that triggers off discard.

See : YGO dark world at its prime.

that's master rank i assume?

im not masters and bats work wonders

I miss the old days of playing gravekeeper with royal decree in synchro era. Literally no fun allowed.

It could just be designed to banish cards, also.

>play card destruction on discard dragon
>they lose their entire deck

I doubt they're going to give dragon a broken effect off discard trigger. Maybe they'll have a really good card when played normally but has a mediocre if not shitty effect. Altered Fate is too cheap for them to reasonably do something like what you're thinking of.

>marry one
>kill one
>kiss one
>fuck one

It could just be designed to banish cards, also.

>play card destruction on discard dragon
>they lose their entire deck

I doubt they're going to give dragon a broken effect off discard trigger. Maybe they'll have a really good card when played normally but has a mediocre if not shitty discarded effect. Altered Fate is too cheap for them to reasonably do something like what you're thinking of.

I miss the old days of running royal decree in gravekeeper and dimensional banish deck. Literally no fun allowed in a meta where everyone and their mom run synchro bullshit.

Altered fate doesn't discard your opponent's hands. Card destruction ends up benefiting user more than opponent unless they are also playing something like dark world.

Yeah. I'll throw in a couple aggro winratios for you.
>B rank
Aggro Bat - 54.3%
Aggro Shadow - 58.9%
Aggro Sword - 59.5%
>A rank
Aggro Bat - 51.7%
Aggro Shadow - 55.7%
Aggro Sword - 53.1%
>AA rank
Aggro Bat - 49.9%
Aggro Shadow - 52.4%
Aggro Sword - 54%

In order: Erika, Isabelle, DingDong, Arisa.
Putting Isabelle anywhere else means you're a filthy Daria player and your response is objectively wrong.

>top 8 in the pro tour this past weekend was literally 3 decks

We're almost as bad as Hearthstone.

Fix your shit, Cygames.

Who's the guy that's submitting Sparrow Vampire in Masters? Is that just supposed to be Tempo Blood with lots of Storm?

kill isabelle
marry ding dong
kiss ding dong
fuck ding dong

are you suppose to just luck into your 1/40 chance of drawing your win condition playing sun satan ffs

there are supposed two in your deck and your supposed to have lots of card draw

Some list run 2, 1/20 ain't so bad when you have so many draws.

Will anything be done to curb anti-fun OTK decks?

D-Shift
Roach
Dragonewt
Seraph
PtP
Silver Bolt

Granted, these are all varying levels of effectiveness/shitness but it doesn't change the fact there are way too many of them. Almost every class has two possible otk decks, wouldn't surprise me if sword and shadow get theirs next expansion. Where's the fun in playing when 90% of the meta your opponent does nothing and then simply wins on turn 7/8?

dunno, bats work better than aggro shadow to me

i guess the more popular a deck gets the worse its winrate goes

googling its japanese name you get some weird self harming build on app media

This guy played nothing all game except from ramp cards and unicas, played his Saha + Lucifer combo on turn 7 and then conceded like a gentleman.

Don't be this guy, don't play Saha ramp!

This is kinda strange.

For the past week and a half, I've almost always run into control decks climbing from A to AA and above.

I've only seen Daria for like maybe 3 out of 10 games? Aggro Blood once in a while. Did the meta shift or something?

>1/40
That's not how it works.

How do we stop the aggro sword menace?

yes, satan decks are shit right now

I like Grea's dub voice.

Sue me.

No, all the dorothys are masters already. they are everywhere up here in the big boy ranks. aggro blood is shit and has fallen out of favor though

Re-posting from previous thread.

Here's a circulating nep deck that supposedly to have 77% winrate (42 win over 54 matches) in master.

Not sold on Soul Conversion, though.

they don't have aurelia so you can outaggro them

>Tempo Suicide
Looks interesting, but I'm not about to make 2x Dealers and Dominators. I'll play around with the concept in Casual.

an anyone tell me why the fuck everyone can draw a card, use it, then boost it, then destroy my leader, but I can't do the same?

Everytime I try to do it, I boost card and it just says, "Cannot attack right now."

Also can I complete Story mode with just Basic Deck? because I'm getting my shit kicked in Chapter 4 and 5.