/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Bi-Winning Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars is delayed to March 30th in Japan, confirmed to have around 30 characters.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is around the corner for the west, Feburary 21st.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization.
-Nioh is nearing release. Feburary 7th.
-Godseekers is right at the door step, Feburary 1st.
-As long as no one has a problem with your posts, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.ign.com/playstation-vr/11220/news/vrplaystation-vr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well. Nero's ending in Extella was certainly depressing. Here's hoping Caster doesn't get shafted like that.

>No funny blurb
ONE JOB TIGERBLOOD

Nero gets True ending also though

Should've done it yourself then you lazy shit. I'm not gonna read halfway up the thread to see if anyone has requests, least of all when we were down to page 9

How much will I regret paying full price for Berserk Musou?

>Here's hoping Caster doesn't get shafted like that.

so when that guy said that it was like a game of hot potato, what was he talking about

I'm okay with this.

>tfw finding her grapple attacks
best girl just got better

We know it's your hungry puppy.

There are three married ethero couples and another three of four ethero relationships in Basara you know.

>ethero
??

what do you mean by this

Brain fart, meant heterosexual.

KT makes PSVR Arcade machine
jp.ign.com/playstation-vr/11220/news/vrplaystation-vr

>smell and wind gimmick

>VR
When will this meme die?

can I yuanji yuanji's yuanjis

>Why are they a thing, what's the in-universe logic for having them

Well, in the Empire games you go into battle with moral disadvantages with your number of mook soldiers is much lower than the enemies'.

In most DW games up to 7 archers could be dangerous too at least, although DW8 nerfed even them.

It's probably cutscenes
You know how Lu Bu basically gets held down by three mooks
Yeah

What weapons could they implement next?
We already got the traditional swords and spears to the unconventional bench and ink brush to the downright weird engined powered drill spear.

Official Canon List of Married People in BASARA:
Nobunaga and Nohime
Matsu and Toshiie
Muneshige and his wife
Oichi and Nagamasa
Hideyoshi and Nene, who he killed (and then he surrounded himself in fuccbois)

List of Hetero Ship teases in BASARA:
Keiji and Magoichi
Sayaka and Motochika
Saica and Masamune (very few hints but very burning meetings)
Very one sided Tsuruhime and Kotaro
Kenshin and Kasuga (this one is almost like married, so I'm iffy on putting it here)
Sasuke and Kasuga (which in later games got toned down due to toning down Kasuga, very sadly, it's a good couple)
The anime hinted at Itsuki and Ranmaru

I feel like I am missing something though.

It's not like BASARA is this gay haven people talk about. I only see the gay couples I like and if I did not like them I would not be seeing anything, for example. Maybe I would still think "Gayyyyy" at Masamune and Yukimura's blue route endings, sure, and at Mitsunari holding Hideyoshi's huge ass yaoi hand, and Hanbei, but it's on par with the course with Japanese games and this genre.
And of course a lot of guys are handsome and sexy. But that's the same for Musou.

Are you telling me Musou does not have this sort of thing?
That Mitsuhide, Mitsunari, Kojuro, Ranmaru, etc, don't scream of fanservice for fujos and girls?
That Dynasty Warriors is not brimming with handsome men?

mechs

>Magoichi
>Sayaka
>Saica

I was trying to make your same point.

Magoichi is the name, Saica the surname and Sayaka is SB Magoichi real name. What's wrong?

Yeah, I expanded on it and presented it to the general.
I just wish BASARA did not get the gay exclusive due to its fandom, especially when Musou is not exactly gayless.

the way you say them makes them look like different people

Cao Cao's homolust cannot be stopped!

Two pairs of robotic arms.

Extending gauntlets a la Kotaro
Double Crossbow
Double Whip

A rocket launcher?
A machine gun?
Rocket Punches?
An extending blade strap on?
How about evil hair?

Too fantasy for DW, maybe an extending blade like SB Hanbei/Kai would work.

FEAR THE TIGER'S DONG

Monk Spade
Acupuncture needles
Bladed tonfas
Spell book

dadudu :(

Might as well post results since I spent hours on this thing.
There is a way to get the import feature working on PCSX2 for: DW3XL, DW4XL, DW5XL and SWXL. The only exception is SW2XL (of course the one I wanted in particular) where your best bet is to use a cheat code to unlock everyone in musou mode.

I want you all to remember that Lady Nohime is BASARA's most charming, beautiful and sexy woman.

Shh. Everyone please be quiet. Ziming is sleeping.

A lot, but if we don't buy it they won't localize the inevitable and infinitely superior sequel.

most dead woman

She's alive as of SB4.

>sequel
Mah nigga Isidro better be playable.

Guys, why do I enjoy DW3 and DW4 infinitely more than the newer versions? I just can't seem to get into how ridiculous they got with the musou attacks and the new weapons. Am I just a simpleton?

From what I see, a smaller roster means more individual attention to the characters.

musou is trash, that's why. can't believe people still buy into this shit.
doesn't help that they cash in and ruin series like Berserk by never giving them a chance for good developers like Capcom, Platinum or From Software to make a REAL berserk game.

7/10 bait, deserved a (you).

He's from the /v/ thread.
This is the time where we need to band together. Basarafags, don't leave. We need you.

I will never leave my dear.
And tonight I have a sexy Zhenji to draw.

Not gonna happen.

>Best Wei
Can't wait.

As a Berserk fan I don't want to see more shit like this game, the 2016 anime or the movies.

I'll support it when they make something good.

Allright, looking it up was worth a chuckle.

I like both Basara and Musou.

That's still cool right?

I'm pretty sure that all the basarafag here that are not falseflagger play DW/SW.

As I said in the other thread, I just stick with the manga. I don't like when arcs are skipped or summarized via slideshows.

Yes. Times are a' changing. We must unite the land together from the forces of shit taste and casuals.

>A musou game is bad
Geez, what an unexpected turn of events!

Why do musous never improve? Just tweaking enemy AI or something, but it's literally the same thing every time since the conception.
Why the fuck does every Berserk related product suck so fucking much, when the source material is so easy to do well with?

>it's a "everyone just accepts the idea that berserk musou is shit before they even play it" episode

I mean yeah it's probably shit since that's how it tends to go with the first installment of any kt anime musou, but fucking hell can't we at least wait until we personally play it this time?

Literally how the fuck did this retarded face become a meme

And it's not even the best one.

You are right about having to actually play the game to be sure but any seasoned musoufag can tell it's pretty shitty if you bothered to watch some lengthy gameplay. It looks boring/repetitive even for musou standards and Berserk isn't the kind of story that can carry a musou by itself. So yeah they're just banking on the diehard fans for the first installment as usual.

The magic of post-post-irony.

I know, I just wish we could at least pretend to be hype right before release.

I know how half-baked the first installment always is with KT, but fuck I love musou and Berserk so I'm still excited.

At the end of the day it boils down to personal experience, for anyone who's both a berserk and musou fan it will stil be great and definitely worth playing. I mean we're going to shit on anything anyway.

Post Guo Hai/Deng Ai/Zhang Liao please.

They are best boys.

>find Kasuga doujin
>inside there is this

what sorcery is this

come with me!

JYAMADA

Which of the DW games has the best story mode? I'm kind of new to RotTK, so I want to get to know more of the real stuff before what ifs.

>10

Cute

Is that his son?????

Tags say it's a girl, maybe a stock character from Empires?

I wanna fuck Ranmaru

Don't we all.

>me at 12
>that girl ranmaru is hot!
>find out he's a guy
>wtf I hate ranmaru now

I've always assumed she's Lu Lingqi.

Nah, Lingqi has white hair, and that's his DW rendition.

I thought Lingqi dyed her hair during her rebel phase.

That's Zhang Liao's son Zhang Hu. Zhang Hu served under his father's command while serving Lu Bu. At the Battle of Xia Pi, he and his father were accepted into Wei's ranks by Cao Cao. In 215, Zhang Hu aided his father in the defense of He Fei, and defended He Fei Castle from enemy attack. After his father's death at the Battle of Dong Kou in 222, Zhang Hu served under Sima Yi during his defense against Zhuge Liang's northern expeditions alongside Yue Chen as a Lieutenant General. He was the killer of Wu Ban, whom he defeated after a few bouts. After the Northern Expeditions, Zhang Hu participated in the campaign against Gongsun Yuan.

I don't know why they labeled him as a girl.

He has the same clothes as Zhang Bao, maybe its supposed to be a girl (male) like Ranmaru.

Has Zhang Liao done anything with Sima Yi?

Not really, Zhang Liao died before Sima Yi became relevant.

As requested, Zhen Ji. I'm having problems with my old computer and my internet, but I still hope to bring the scanned version soon.

qt

too good for Cao Pi, did not deserve her fate

No, that's a girl in the pic, but she looks like his supposed son.

RAWR

Yuan Xi detected.

i wonder who's Cao Rui's father really is

Cow Pee.
He isnt a cuck. He does the cucking.

Cao Pi was definitely Cao Rui’s real father.
Yuan Xi left Lady Zhen behind when he went to go be Inspector of You. The two of them probably hadn’t seen each other for 3 or 4 years. Even if Yuan Xi had visited her during his time as Inspector, he could not have done so at the right time to father Cao Rui.
Lady Zhen was in the city of Ye, which is how she ended up meeting the Cao family in the first place. When Cao Cao captured the city, he captured her as well. Before capturing the city, Cao Cao had it completely surrounded, and the siege took 6 or 7 months (starting in the second month of 204 and ending in the 8th month of that same year). So even if Yuan Xi visited Lady Zhen while he was Inspector of You, the two of them would have been separated for 6 or 7 months during that siege, and they most certainly never saw each other after that. Since Cao Rui was born some time in 205, there is no possible way he could have been Yuan Xi’s son.

That could make for a nice scenario. It could give Zhenji and Pi some more development.

For some reasons, I laughed hard at this. Poor Yuan Xi.

>musou characters
>development

>taishi ci
>cao ren
>xu huang
They wont ever get good scenes.

BEST