/hg/ - Halo General

Soon Edition

>Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is available now for those who digitally pre-ordered the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition! It includes the following:
- The original Halo Wars experience, optimized for Xbox One and Windows 10
- Use of the "Play Anywhere" program, allowing play on both Xbox One and Windows 10
- Enhanced visuals and sound
- New Achievements

>Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu (embed) (embed)

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/ballroom-blitz

>Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squads
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh3KQb9dU4c
youtube.com/watch?v=fofX-OITWMw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Drift Draz/video/26669914
youtu.be/6xtUKlA2RVY
youtube.com/watch?v=AS5_gS_IMB0
youtube.com/watch?v=necdqFG2mLs
youtube.com/watch?v=meTCm1-deaA
youtube.com/watch?v=6RHzU9r0t2c
youtube.com/watch?v=VkFj1JtZAyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best girl.

>mfw MP soon

When would the Halo Wars 2 ending leak?

Hopefully fucking never

I really hate getting spoiled, even though the game won't be much besides a string of cool CGI fight scenes I still want the raw experience

Also I swear to Christ gook moot these servers are shit

>Page 9

Emergency Meme Status : Deployed

>no rouge, cqb, or best security

h3 helmets when

>no cqb

I wish we'd gotten Halo 3 Recon and Security, Halo 4 EOD, and Either Halo Reach, 4, or a brand new Mark V rather than Halo 3.
Halo Reach Security is ass ugly and Halo 3's was top tier.
Halo Reach Recon is alright, but Halo 3's is much nicer.

We cant have H3 Security because MUH COPIRAIT

But we already got the big bug visor and reclaimer symbol (updated from the marathon logo) on Halo 5 Security, so I don't see the issue.

H5 Security doesn't look like the Marathon helmet as much as the H3 version does.

I know, but Halo 3's doesn't look exactly like it either, and it has literally no ties to marathon other than outward appearance and the symbol on it's forehead (which is canonically the reclaimer symbol) and they could just use the redesigned symbol for that.,

Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve okay

That's definitely true

shit taste. She will be the female spartan II to die until there is only Vale left

>can't even make an OP properly
Previous thread

What was its endgame?

THE /HG/TAGE IV: BUNGIE EDITION is currently accepting clips from these games.
>Halo: Combat Evolved/Anniversary/SPV3
>Halo 2/Anniversary/Vista/Project Cartographer
>Fable 2 as Hal, the Minstrel Chief
>Halo 3/ODST/Firefight
>Halo Wars/Definitive Edition
>Halo: Reach
>Halo: The Master Chief Collection (excluding Halo 4/Spartan Ops)

Use the past community’tages as a reference on what to submit. I’ll be looking for casual and competitive clips from the multiplayer and the campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=sh3KQb9dU4c
youtube.com/watch?v=fofX-OITWMw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

To submit a clip, either reply to this post with the xboxdvr/thehostyouuse link or message that link to "Sweaty Towels" on waypoint. The deadline to submit clips is March 1, 2017.

:^)

What the hell did he mean by that

About how many clips did you get already?

About 110 from 22 anons including me

I should mention that the /hg/tage III had clips submitted from 33 people and had 51 total clips used in the video, not including the scout hog segment.

>110 from 22 anons

christ, go easy on , hes just one guy

>Deadline March 1st
Time to step up my Halo game

>BUNGIE EDITION

Well I'll just post it in here then ;-;
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Drift Draz/video/26669914

>tfw I always end up with ARs and other loadout weapons in Fiesta

It bugs me that loadout weapons are in Fiesta at all

I had a game last week where Nornfang, SPNKR Prime, Tartarus' Gavel, Prophet's Bane and The Answer spawned for the enemy team the same time. We were winning about 60-15 to begin with, but we ended up finishing around 75-55.

>AR/SMG
>Non-variant Suppressor/Storm Rifle

I actually love getting spawned with BR/DMR/Magnum for headshots, but getting spawned with a shitty auto when some shitlord is spamming explosives just ruins Fiesta for me

Little known fact I noticed. Which shows the forge art team is pretty good

Objects with "shellac" (spelling?overlay will reflect your forged map onto it. Including lights

I haven't tested moving objects. But it does reflect things like a mirror. You just need to find the right angles.

Pretty cool given that no reason for it. It doesn't add anything but some detail. But it's not like anyone would complain if it didn't exist

Wait, so could we make a mirror maze?

>storm rifle
>shitty auto

>entire dynamic zombie maps (escape from X)

>Night of the Mantis.

>Andys Firm. Toys fight at night

>Actually good remakes or maps

>Working Pong map (video related)

>Battlefield maps

>Good working classic modes

>Puzzle maps

>DayZ maps and modes

Forge and customs are GOAT. Campaign was a 5-6. Multiplayer IMO is only an 8. Warzone is OK but too repetitive.....But I think Forge+customs is beyond all those .

The team that does forge should school the campaign and MP teams how to listen to fans and deliver great content. Without them 343 and Halo5 would be dead.

youtu.be/6xtUKlA2RVY

>hear about HW2 spoilers
Sounds absolutely shit.

Apparently Red team and the SoF get Black team'd by Cortana and her Guardians. Everyone dies.

Maybe they can actually make cortana seem like a threat

I just don't like the idea of unceremoniously removing the SoF like they did Black Team.

God forbid it happens off screen. But you know, when 343 have their hand in the pot, I don't expect anything decent any more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cortana used to knock out covenant ships and could hack into nearly anything. She knows every tactic. Every tech. Every weapon any Spartan has

That and she has a infinite clone robot (warden) and giant Mechs that can probably wipe out entire cities

>But how could she defeat Spartans!!!!

>hear about HW2 spoilers
source or fuck off

Doesn't matter. 343 owns all of halo. That includes the h3 security helmet

but they do not own Marathon. Every single Marathon reference had to be changed or taken out in MCC.

good thing the helmet isn't a direct carbon copy from marathon then

btw does DJ Orwell still post here?

Not sure where you're getting that info from there bud. I guess you just wanted some (You)s. The fact is that only 3 missions have come out so far

Mission 1: youtube.com/watch?v=AS5_gS_IMB0

Mission 2: youtube.com/watch?v=necdqFG2mLs

Mission 3: youtube.com/watch?v=meTCm1-deaA

Mission 4 is pic related

Which Marathon references were those?

Saw him a thread or two ago

youtube.com/watch?v=6RHzU9r0t2c

Guilty sparks eye, the logo on PoA, logo on Captain Keys's jacket, Halo 2 Pelican pilot helmets etc

I'm gonna rub my dick on the visor

>TWO SCARABS. I REPEAT: TWO SCARABS

I find that hard to believe, especially since the marathon symbol is also a halo symbol meaning reclaimer

How did we go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=VkFj1JtZAyk
To this?
youtube.com/watch?v=AS5_gS_IMB0

Is Atriox wearing fucking power armor? I sweat to the Precursors if they kill off anymore Spartans....

Well, they've been stealing Humie stuff, wouldn't surprise me if he yanked a fucking arm off of a machine and put it on

Are the Siege of Madrigal easter eggs still in?

Yes

Im gonna rub my dick on that Halo ring

IS THAT FUCKING 04-B'S REPLACEMENT??? 04-C?

STOP POSTING SPOILERS PLZ

I spoiler tagged it you little cuck stop complaining

If this is actually true, I won't be purchasing another game from 343.

>non hexagonal design on the visor
uhhh you're not supposed to do that.

Good thing it's not by 343, then

They're still involved, even if minimally. I can tell you that they definitely have to have some say in where there story goes. So if it turns out to be true, the series is doomed with 343 at the helm.

If this is actually true, Halo is done.

is it just me or does Halo Wars 1 look better than this game

It's the colors.

>all these halo "fans" suddenly caring about halo wars

Ive always cared about it.

What's that new orange AI's name? She's cute but needs a personality other than "scared of Atriox"

why does 343 have to insert retina burning colors into their fucking halo games?

everything about this game screams cartoon, even the shitty toddler friendly voice acting.

...Yeah, I was expecting that.

does it at least have cool ass cutscenes like pic related?

Ripa was a shit brawler. Plus, he was toying with Forge.
Atriox, however, has a fucking gravity mace that can yank enemies off their feet and Babe Ruth them into the nearest wall, and indeed has a powered gauntlet + some armor, apparently cobbled together from scraps of MJOLNIR.

Said set of MJOLNIR is surprisingly... Grey, too.

Atriox beating the shit out of red team is a good cutscene
So are the visuals of Atriox's rise when the Brutes start beating the shit out of the Elites. If you liked the marine chestpounding then Cutter's speech is great

Serina's narration is sad if you liked her.

She's scared of his BBC (that's big brute cock)

Isabel, she's a farming AI or something, that's why she's so shit-tier and being military formal.

The armor is ODST and covenant armor. Not Grey...
I can't tell if his gauntlet is powered or not though.

disgusting.

Any requests?

343 wants to kill all Spartan IIs because want to make Halo their own and replace everything with diverse Nigger Spartan 4s

Why does it look like the brightness is set to max

more mark v

Is Halo 5 worth buying?

Brutes are stronger than Elites, they're barely even comparable in strength. In the books when they saw an unarmored Brute it charged them, took mags worth of ammo from an AR to the chest, and almost killed a Spartan-II before one of them got a shot off in it's ear.

Elites are smarter but weaker, its always been like this

>This cutscene
>The Opening charge down the mountain in Halo 5.
Is 343 filled with Monty Oum/Haloid fans or something?

Yes. The campaign isnt good, but the multiplayer has the best forge, custom games, and weapon/vehicle sandbox by far.

There's also a custom game server browser.

Keep in mind, there's no LAN or Splitscreen

Memes aside, Brutes really are the thing people should worry about instead of shitty grunts and lanklet Elites.

>brutes always the ones who get raped by flood first

"Lanklet" 8foot tall elites that we needed supersoldiers just to compete with

Their arms look skinny proportionately but compared to an average human it's probably way larger

Compare that with the gorilla dick nigga Brutes who don't even need shields to fuck said super-soldier

Canonically brutes could beat the shit out of spartans and did so in the First Strike Novel way back when.
Master Chief and 3 other spartans vs like two brutes and they got their asses beat.
Then there are super "Brutes" like Atriox and Tartarus who are Brutes+Smart as fuck.

>The only really good convertible race in setting that doesn't wear energy shields are susceptible to flood.
Sounds about right, even then Brute weapons tear through the flood since they shoot shit like spikes and explosives and all have blades.

This is technically mark V