Dueling Network General - /dng/

/ygo/ Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2442
Last thread: Cakewaifus Edition

● DN is dead, long live DB
● Dueling Book is a DN clone, it's currently under maintenance duelingbook.com/frontpage.html
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Praise Blaster ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ocg-duelist-pack-legendary-duelist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the heck do you even start to get into this game? I downloaded that simulator thing, and get destroyed in every game, completely shut down before I can even start my turn. It's so overwhelming. I read the cards the opponent uses, but then I still get prevented summoning, using cards, or anything because hand effects or effects not listed or something
Man it's so frustrating. I guess this isn't a game you can come back to after quitting years ago. The game is so different and demoralizing

What deck are you even using?

I used some pendulum DM deck that someone gave me. What does it even matter though? The game is so fast paced that I have no idea what happened as my opponent activates tons of effects and empties my field in a single turn and suddenly has 4000Atk beat sticks who prevent magic cards and such. And I'm on a timelimit so I'm rushing to read the card effects they use but can't see them all and argh suddenly my effect is cancelled and I'm defenseless

Only time I can win is against is against similar nooby scrubs like myself. This game is tough. I'd get bodied no matter what I was using

>just started into the game
>go into online duels immediately
Google decklists, try them against the AI.
If you're confident with it, go play in unrated.
Only play in rated if you're actually good or playing meta decks.

You're just started the game and hoping to defeat players who have played for years? Don't be retarded.
Everyone start from the bottom.

The game is trash. I was saying this last thread. Stick to Duel Links lad, only self hating nerds play this nowadays. Normal people who are well adjusted to society play superior Duel Links

obviously it was some shill
i hope konami's paying you, and that you aren't doing it for free

You realize people like us give Konami way more money than Duel Links players right? We're the ones buying actual cards.

xth for CyDra support fucking when

ded

like bonbun XDXDXD

Never, Infinity ruined any chance of the deck getting anymore support ever.

For that reason, Cyberdark retrains when?

>saved my ass from interrupted kaiju slumber not once, but twice
BEST
LOLI

I'm reading the GX manga right now, and it has me wondering. How are the Masked and Vision heroes in the real life game? I know they support all Hero cards, have they ever been playable?

Hideous piece of packfiller camel shit that will burn in ban hell alongside her fuckbuddy the Rat.

Vision HEROes Trinity and Adoration are pretty solid. They can get you out of a lot of binds and their genericness helps. Vyon is also ridiculously good blanket support for both E and D-HEROes.

Masked HEROes are also the strongest variant of E-HEROes and maintain a solid and constant tier 2-3, mainly due to Dark Law.

Masked Heroes are the only competitive varient right now, and only because of Dark Law

How spicy is this tech fampai?

>Hit a strike
Almost as spicy as offerings to the doomed.

When Infinity gets hit by the F/L list, most likely.

Sweet, I'll make a Hero deck, I'll start looking up the general support for them

Summon Monk STILL won't work for me, this is so goddamned annoying!!!!

Have you cosidered posting a screenshot?

Play Duel Links instead. Unlike YGO"Pro", it's an actual official game, so there shouldn't be as many bugs.

You don't need to shill Duel Links and try to stir up drama over it again, my friend. You have a thread for it. I say this as someone who was defending you guys back when the shitters were out in full force pre-thread split.

It's actually my first time using the "play duel links" meme.
I'm just starting to find the PRO in ygopro ironic considering all the bugs.

What do you guys do when it's clear you lost on the 2nd turn? Surrender or just take your defeat?

Banned due to confusing damage calculations
Impossible to summon since it has no specified Ritual spell
Xyz with Fusion requirements
Censored by KoA for visuals deemed too scary for children
Continuous Trap with Counter Trap effect
Unironically banned forever holy shit
Koitsu

Banned because bullshit
Oops these ones are actually somewhat realistic
Banned for enabling degenerate Exodia FTK's
Final form of R4 cancer that still dies to the Lightning
Final final form of R4 cancer that still dies to Castel

This thread is fucking disgusting

shhhh
the americans are sleeping

Shut up, Mexican retard.

GAME DEAD
GENERAL STILL DEAD

SHOUDN'T HAVE KICKED OUT THE DUEL LINKS POSTERS YOU STUPID FUCKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to go back.

ygorganization.com/ocg-duelist-pack-legendary-duelist/

but who could it be

latest fucking xst ever for Invoker is getting banned before the rat.

Shut up, Marty.

Crow.

All Blackings all the time

No. First Terrortop will get Limited, then Triangle will get Limited, then Broadbull will get Banned, then Boababboon will get Banned, then fucking every other card in the game will get Banned, and THEN Rat will get an errata..

And just what the fuck happened to anime.

>pop up thread
>cac cancer and faggot spamming thread
>take a nap and come back
>wiped out

Thank you based janitor/mod.

You're wiped out.

It was really getting tiresome. I rather just have this shit die if that's the quality.

>The idea of Zefra Infernities gets my dick diamond hard
>The deck is shit and bricks almost every time

Why cant we have nice things ;_;

Post the secret, spicy techs of otherwise commonplace decks.

I came back to the game after a few month break, and people are still playing the same decks they did before.

Were there just no substantial additions to the TCG lately?

because those decks have 0 synergy

You mean on RL? You're like one week off of the meta changing completely at least.

But there hasn't been much besides ABC structure dick and TOOOOOOOOOAD on the TCG.

So guys, a few things since i dont come here often enough...

1. What are you guys siding for Zoos? I have 3 slots in the side deck open, and im currently at 2 dark holes (raigeki in main deck), black rose, and ghost ogre.

2.There has been a lot of buzz about X-sabers gottoms and Theseus. Is everyone talking about the predaplant zoo loop? or is there something else that helps out more pure X-saber decks? (asking for a friend)

3. Im going to regional s next month. What to expect, its my first time.

Yeah, it was shortly after their release that I stopped.

I see, and thank you.

>errata
It actually a normal monster. A 0/0 normal monster.

>What are you guys siding for Zoos?
Ghost Ogre and Maxx "C" are fine. Ghost Ash on Tigress might be noteworthy, as well. Lava Golem dismantles most Zoo boards and is better than Kaijus for it since you tribute two.

I use Chalice as well because I'm using Zoo as an engine myself, so I can usually push through a Rafflesia and Drancia board even if just one of them is stopped. Slumber is pretty nice, Kaijus in general are.

Yes, some popular youtubers (pretty much MegacapitalG) have been making youtube vidyos about that loop.

At least happened to me, expect a lot of soft cheating. People trying to Ghost Ogre a Vanity Emptiness activation, trying to special Ritual Beasts they already did and trying to Tiaramisu when there's no valid target in the graveyard to begin with.
I faced downright awful and really good players, so can't comment much on that.
Good luck.

Winter Cherry. I dont know why people don't use it as much, banishing their Drancias is really good, and if I opne with 2, I use the first to ban drancia, and use the opportunity to check for a guaranteed ban. Also, it fucking kills ABC or other decks that relies on a boss from extra deck.

You must really hate Cac, do you get middle school flashbacks of your shitty creations or something

Raigeki/Dark Hole/Slumber.

Yes, that's the loop, with Lyca summoning a used Rat.

Rat cancer, prior trying to jew you in trades, no elbow room. What are you planning to play? What regional?

Meant for

meant for

Thanks guys. Real fast help there, really appreciate it. i have a lot to consider.

Shiranui zombies with Tzolkin. Atlanta YCS next month. Going with a fairly large group from my locals. Hope to represent, but I might end up just getting stomped. But hey, what happens happens.

Hit the nail?

Mind sharing your build?

meant for

Sure let's shit up the thread some more

As if CaC is "contributing to the discussion" or anything beyond retarded opinions on what this game should be.

Fuck off CaC shitter.

Frankly, CaC is more interesting than anything ever posted in these threads. Also,
>Thinking the creator's know what the fuck they're doing any more than Cacposters
The game has been in an ever increasing exponential graph of powercreep

Joke's on you, i'm having fun adding Cac to ygopro

>has nearly nothing to do with the discussion of the game because they're imaginary cards that will never get made
>posts always consist of a combination of shit artwork, effects, design or are poorly written by a retard
>board as a whole hates them because they're off-topic autistic shit designed by retards
>off-topic cancer still gets posted despite the board's objection to them

I know this may come off as a surprise to you user, but when you flood a thread with shit, people aren't going to like the shit now in their home. If I wanted to see displays of autism and shit cards designed by teenagers, I would browse YCM and Pojo. Take that shit there where it belongs, and not here you fucking faggot.

You can't stop me homo

>despite the board's objection to them
First of all this is a thread, not a board, retard, and you don't speak for everyone faggot. Go be a triggered faggot somewhere else.

If you're just going to shit up the thread anyway and you are aware of that, why are you surprised and acting defensively when people call you retard?

>I can't refute anything stated
>I'll just keep proving it instead

So you really are retarded then? Got it.

Also, stop samefagging. The writing is identical, we can notice.

>CaC is more interesting than anything ever posted in these threads
Only a CaC shitter would think that. This is the reason mtg custom cards have their own containment thread, because no one wants their pathetic shit on their threads.

And yes, Konami knows more about making cards than all the Cac shitters together. And I think that Konami sucks at it.

>fun
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're not proving shit, i already made points earlier

Kill yourself nostalgiafag petdeck shitter.

>Knowing what goes on in MTG threads
Hahahahaha, fuck off faggot.
Cac guy is offering discussion, and your only contribution is frothing like an autist and complaining. YOU are what is shitting up the thread, not him.

Fuck off back to Pojo/Reddit niggers.

>online autists making poorly thought out and/or blatantly overpowered cards know more than the company heading one of the most successful trading card games in the world
I say this as a CaCfag.

Fuck off back to your safe space, it's not here. This is not your thread and you have no friends here.

>him
Yeaaaaaah....riiiiiiight....

How is Cac not related? At least it offers a point of discussion as opposed to what, nothing? Literally nothing ever goes on in these threads because Konami shit the bed with their game and there's nothing to talk about

He's my friend user.

Fuck off and kill yourself you stupid pavement ape.

So the game being succesful means that the content creators can do no wrong? Have you forgotten about the Pepe era