>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>Equipment Path Changes
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

>Skybreak Spire Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/game/wings-of-the-raven/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>B&S General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Index
bnsgindex.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

xth for mating season all year long

ded

ded

I think the OP after the update goes live should have a note for interested and returning players simply stating that the gear grind is much less Korean now at the top. A lot of people quit playing or got scared away from trying BnS because of it.

deg

Reminder that the ToI practice room rewards will reset on Wednesday. Last chance to get some free legendary jewels and other items.

Also, ToI is suffering.

How much do you think the Season of Fury Tokens will sell for?

bnsg is actually kill

>Gear grind is much less Korean now
As spoken by someone who definitely doesn't have a proper soul.

Sure, it's quite easy to get to 700 now but you're looking at 800 for BT.

Fucking nothing. Probably like 2g each at most.

Many are sitting on hundreds of them just because they made it so the tokens do not get converted to the new season and people were forced to spend them.

just wait a month or two after the supply is gone and sell then

We also need to put a note in the next OP for new players that since server transfers went live, /bnsg/ is consolidating on Mushin, other high pop servers are consolidating active players from low pop servers and allowing for a healthier clan scene overall, high demand classes can always find parties and other classes except Des usually won't have much trouble and that the ded game meme is perpetuated by some guy who's pissy that they won't let him in the large /bnsg/ clan on Mushin.

Neat, I'm going get a cheap badge.

Mushin is the largest server right?
Or was it just the largest bnsg server?

So? It's endgame content, it's supposed to be hard to get 100 more after breezing through the first 700 AP.

The bullshit a lot of Westerners wouldn't put up with was them having us doing endgamish grinds before we were even max level.

Anyone interested in legendary dungeons?
Going to pug in 15 minutes if no one joins.
NA #869409

Your moms pussy is the largest bnsg server

Stop being a faggot and tell me.
I need to know before I put in a support ticket asking to transfer to another server. I want to be on the games most populated server.

It is, followed by Poharan.

The first week they'll probably be cheap. Tons of people with large stores looking to liquidate them for cash for bids in BT or upgrades to get ready for BT.

Over time, they'll rise to likely be very expensive, as many classes need them, and alts are going to become more popular post-updates.

Hello, Mushin is in fact the most populated server in NA. Poharan is second.
/bnsg/ is also mainly in Mushin as well. Hope that helps!

Poharan and Mushin are the two most populated servers. Which is larger? Anyone's guess, there's no available census data to draw conclusion.

>I need to know before I put in a support ticket asking to transfer to another server.
is this guy a ratard?

It's a few days before the transfer takes place, I wanted to put in a ticket telling them I picked the wrong server to see if they'd change it.
But if mushin is the largest, then I don't have to make a pity plea to ncsoft about it.

I see.

4/6
Leaving in 5 minutes.

4/6

She got preggo titties too.
Who's kid is it?

mine

it's cold in here

I am always cold...

literally a preset

did the servers for this game ever git gud? i quit shortly after the first expansion for the western release.
the game also ran like complete shit no matter how good your pc was. that fixed?

no and no

Is that Lady?
Can I play with those tits?

more pics please of that Lyn behind you.

what an unflattering face

What classes are more sought after and why? Also why do instances lag more then the normal world?

warlock - strongest partybuff in the game
kfm - can tank raids and blue buff
bm - can tank raids and high doops
force master - combined with warlock the most doops

I wouldn't consider FM sought after per se. In F8 it's mainly sins, sums and WLs who are needed in the composition.

YETI 4m 600++++++++ NEED FM

Isnt FM the only class outside of Sin/Sum stealth who can actually carry Ebon mechanics?

B-blade dancer?

we waz grabs n sheit

i can't believe how dead we are

It's eight in the morning in the only relevant timezone, people're probably asleep or doing normie things

Dead like my will to play

what's the best ele earring to get? acrimor?

how much do they vary from tomb/cita

I want to fuck Donnie in real life but I'm a male

This thread is so ded.

He would let you hit it. Half breed is more queer then kyoppi.

Fastest way to burn ToI tickets?

Throw them away

>96 hours until I can play again
>
>
>
Fuck.

Can I be Goku in this

not yet

Soulfighter fights like Goku but only FM gets a Spirit Bomb

I have pink hair user.

Sure, you can be black people's favorite anime character.

Or you can be a good anime character.

Can I be Obama in this

>OPM good

Leddit please fucking leave

>Want to do dailies
>No one online

>want some cummies
>all daddis are sleeping

>If there's no lolis its trash
Pedophile detected.

You wouldn't even let me hug you. ;_;

But it does have a loli
Literally one of the most important people is one

Who are you? A cute boy?
I'm doing Mushin's tower so I can't atm

I don't play anymore but I hope Kyoppi has a good day today

What did he mean by this

calm down redditor chink

Pls be true

Single JinF looking for dominant male with long legs

i..i didnt know if you changed your hair color. Sorry :

Assassin has party tricks like groups stealth and anime style group teleport, and high DPS and blue buff

Is ele earring even fucking worth uping? I got mine the other day but is it really increasing damage by 30% how people say? Considering it doesnt have crit damage I need to know before dumping gold in that shit

Is nobody going to defend blade dancer?

fuck spinrats

It can grab and give the party a few seconds of not get hit I guess

Is the new stream line western original content?

You have what, a makeshift HM Block if there's no BM in the party and you have to do nexus/masts. There's HM grab too since not a lot of FMs stay within grab range. And what else, the movement speed buff works well in certain scenarios.

At best you're a better des without the meditation shield/near dead member grab, but a discount BM without aggro tanking capabilities.

Nobody wants a grabrat when Destroyers grab gives 100% crit.

Yeah but what else does the destroyer do
Besides zero damage

fuck you nigga

The tomb/ebon/foundry earrings are ~11% increased damage. They're a small upgrade over true boss earring for classes that do largely single element damage.

BD is fine but they're not one of the most sought after classes.

I'd take a destoryer who can grab, give crit, and drive over a spin rat who does 1-2k more dps than a Des. AND Des is getting a massive buff half way through BT while BD stays the same. Git gud.

Why does everything I like in this fucking game have to be useless
I just want to be useful am I really asking that much

That was pretty brutal

>This kills the destroyer
I'm sure this will change later on when the patches catch up to current, but still, its not much fun along the way

your time will come soon

Daily challenges
NA #922438

PS2 alien edition.

Best shitter saver in a party with the grab+meditation shield.

That's pretty much it really. If everyone knows their shit, at best they're just insurance in case if someone fucks up and dies and at worst they're just a leech.

I'd honestly would prefer a KFM/summ in my party if I can't get a BM to aggro tank/deeps dungeon runs. The fact that des has sharp dps drops despite having aggro specs is fucking bullshit since all it takes is a fresh alt to fuck up boss aggro.

don't give up barrtok
namedropping you

AYYYY LMAO

Is there anything more unskilled than ranged faggots who spam a single skill from a safe distance?